• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast waves, across to the other ocean, and perfect home cooking

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a West Coast road trip. After losing two of three in San Fransisco, they won two of three in both San Diego and Los Angeles. As they flew across the country on a Sunday to begin a nine game homestand against the Expos, Phillies, and Reds, they talked about the previous bad homestand, and how they wanted to set a goal of perfection for the next homestand. It wouldnt be easy, but they wanted to give the fans a good show after basically playing very poorly on the last homestand. Mitch got home around 2am, where Naomi was waiting up for him. After they kissed, he got undressed, and they went into the den, where Naomi lay across him on the couch. "Cmon, prop em up here, you know what I want" Mitch said. "That would be my dirty feet, and here" Naomi said, propping her bare feet across his lap. Mitch examined her soles:" They arent that dirty" He put his nose to them:" They wouldnt smell, I didnt have my shoes on" She said. After they made out, Mitch's erection got larger and larger, and he went to unbutton Naomi's short terri top and feel her bare breasts:" Can we please go into bed, in case kids come in here. Both you and I know that in a matter of a few minutes we'll be fucking" She said. Naomi got up, and then Mitch did, and picked her up, carrying her into the bedroom, and laying her down on the bed. "You take that terri top off, you teasing bitch. You are making me very very horny" Mitch said, kissing her with each word. Naomi did, and her underwear, as well as Mitch's boxer shorts. After he kissed and french kissed her, he buried his face in her bare breasts. "Did you know you are the hottest and sexist woman around" He said breathlessly to her. "No I'm not, you liar, but to you, I better be, if you want to get to me" She giggled. They made love, with Naomi letting out rather noisy moans and low screams, which made Mitch nervous:" Will you please keep it down. You'll wake the three monsters" He said. "You try keeping quiet while someone you've loved for 16 years is inside of you giving you mulitple orgasms, you silly putz" Naomi said, cocking her head back, as her eyes rolled back in her head and she nibbled on Mitch's ear. After they made love, they took a long shower. It was a nice homecoming.
The following night was an off night. On Tuesday, when the team got to the ballpark, Lee Sniderman called a team meeting:" I know we arent playing that badly, and I dont want to sound like I'm putting pressure on all of you kids, but on the last homestand, we really played like shit. I was upset, and I know all of you were, as were the fans. This homestand, I want to set a goal. I want a perfect nine and zero homestand. The competition is weak, and we can do it. Oh, and as a little extra incentive, for every game we lose, each of you is fined $50. I'd make it a hundred, but I know we are all making less money this year and have to eat. Oh, and as an incentive, if we win all nine, I'll give you all $50 each for a total of over $1,000 for the team for your good play." It was weird motivation, but the team got the manager's point. That night, they almost messed things up in the first game. Kate Hudson took the ball, and gave up but two runs in seven innings. The Good Guys trailed the Expos 3-1 in the eighth before a crowd of over 30,000. With the crowd screaming, the Good Guys struck. A single and two doubles tied the game. Then, with the score tied, Mitch came up and blasted a two run homer to give the Good Guys the lead. Mandy came on in the ninth, and was perfect, to cap a 5-3 win. After the game, the press got wind of Sniderman's goal for his team. "Nothing new. I just wanted to see if they can do it. We had a bad homestand last time." He explained simply. Charlize Theron pitched the next night, and once again for seven innings, the Good Guys looked dead in the water, hardly hitting and losing 3-0. Then, they exploded by hitting two home runs during a six run eighth, to come away with a 6-4 triumph. It wasnt pretty, but it was two wins, and Lee hoped he set a bar for them to try for. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Thursday night. The scenario was much the same, as the team trailed 2-0 after six, and then rallied during a four run seventh to take the lead, which was preserved by Naomi and Mandy, for a 4-2 Paradise victory. One sweep complete, two to go.
Philadelphia came to Paradise for a weekend series on Friday night. Neve Campbell started and was brilliant, allowing only one run in seven innings, as the Good Guys got a big homerun, and some timely hits, in a 4-1 Good Guy win. Melissa Gunther took the mound on Saturday in the game that almost got away. She was shellacked, allowing five runs in two innings. Trailing 5-0, the Good Guys got it even in one gulp in the last of the sixth on a base hit, and a grand slam homer by Mitch. The game went into extras, where it was decided in the eleventh as the catcher Barney clubbed a homer. Kate Hudson went to the hill on Sunday in front of a sellout. Although she pitched well, she was taken out losing 2-1 in the eighth. The Sunday game might have been the toughest one on the homestand, as the Good Guys faced stellar Phillies closer Billy Wagner in the ninth. With the sellout crowd going beserk, a bloop hit by the second baseman Russell was followed by a game winning blast into the left field bullpen by Mitch, on a RARE Wagner mistake, in a 3-2 dramatic win. Another dramatic sweep, six wins in a row, no money owed to the old manager.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday to conclude the homestand. Charlize Theron made things a little easier that day by allowing one run into the ninth, and coming away with a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows followed it up on Tuesday night by firing three hit two run ball over seven innings in a 6-3 Good Guy victory. Another heartstopper would take place on Wednesday. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and departed tied 3-3 after six. In the eighth, with the score tied, Mitch launched a homer 460 feet to center to give the Good Guys the lead. Mandy Moore put the Reds away in the ninth to complete the perfect homestand Sniderman had challenged them to, and the team was flying high.
Responding to Lee Sniderman's challenge, the Good Guys put a clause to the deal that if they did manage a perfect homestand, Lee would have to tickle a woman his own age that was not his wife while she was bound. After win number 9, Lee knew he had to live up to his end of the deal. The team brought in the lee, a big busted bartender named Rita with blonde hair who was in her 50s, and had told them she was very ticklish. After stripping to the bra and panties, she was tied hands and feet to a bed in the middle of the clubhouse. With the team, still in their uniforms around him, and chanting:" LEE! LEE!" The Good Guys manager who usually distanced himself from the tickling escapades of the team, knew he had to come through. Starting with fingers, Lee began the tickle on Rita's neck with fingers as the giggles started and she began to move around: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Lee attacked the attractive middle aged woman on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers as the giggles continued and she continued to thrash at her restraints: Hahahahahahahahahaha! OH NO! OH NO! Ticklish! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Going down further, Lee tickled Rita on her inner thighs, causing her to buck,. Then, for the finale, Lee gave Rita a tortorous tickle on her soles with fingers, a feather, and ice. Rita went nuts, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy: Hahahahaheheahahahahaha! Please no! I give up! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the tickle stopped, and Rita was untied.
So, the team had responded to their manager's challenge and had a perfect homestand. Now came a road trip. Hopefully they could continue their fine play. What would happen next? Stay Tuned.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back