• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Fantasia for Adventuregirl

tklover66

TMF Novice
Fantasia- More of Julie and Catherine! (The one with the Husband)

Enjoy! comments are always welcome.
Adventuregils, I hope you didn't mind that I didn;t really go with the witch confession for this one. Found it hard to add it as a scenario. hope you enjoy this one instead!

“Oh, I’ve really really missed you so much!” Julie squealed like a besotted teenager as she hugged her husband tightly. Julie had gone to the airport to pick her husband up after a rather long business trip.

Grinning broadly, and returning her welcome hug with much enthusiasm, he kissed her on her lips exuberantly. “I’ve missed you much too, sweety pie! It was so boring overseas without you by my side!”

“So what naughty thingy has my lovely wifey been up to lately?” he asked, a naughty grin on his face, as they entered their apartment, arms locked around each other’s waist.

Julie actually blushed slightly, and her husband’s grin grew even broader at that. Red was definitely Julie’s colour, he thought to himself. “Well, you know my friend and colleague Catherine?” She replied.

He nodded slowly, vaguely remembering his wife’s good friend. “She’s the perky one right?” He asked.

She grinned. “You referring to her boobs or personality?” She teased.

“You little tease!” He laughed delightedly, poking her playfully in the ribs.

“Eeek!” Julie squealed delightedly. “Don’t you DARE tickle me! Catherine’s been doing much of that to me already, you better not get started,” she mock-warned her hubby. Then in an ultimate teasing maneuver, she lifted her sweater over her head, exposing her sides to her husband. Her blouse had ridden up along with the sweater, revealing an enticing amount of ticklish flesh to his eyes.

Being the gentleman he was, he wasn’t going to disappoint his wife. While the sweater was over her head, effectively blindfolding her, he quickly grabbed her ribs and tickled away wildly. Julie collapsed against him, laughing hysterically at the tickle torture. With her arms still trapped in her sweater and raised over her head, he had easy access to her ribs and armpits, which he tickled with relish, his fingers digging in firmly.

It was quite some time before Julie extracted herself from the sweater. She was flushed from the laughter, her hair beautifully mussed. An expression of delight was on her face, and her breasts were more than “perky”. “You fiend!” she chided her husband. “Taking advantage of me that way!”

“I’m sorry,” he grinned without the slightest hint of remorse, “I just couldn’t resist!”

“Well then,” Julie breathed at him, her foot coyly running up his lap. He held her foot firmly in one hand, his fingers on the other hand wiggling away.

“Well then, indeed!”

“So you’re telling me that while I was away, you got yourself tied up and tickled by some fantasy website?” He asked Julie delightedly. “And you were supposed to be a witch?”

“Uh hmm,” She nodded contentedly. They had just finished a wonderfully passionate round of lovemaking and Julie was now lying with her head on his lap, her arms spread above her head. She closed her eyes and wiggled around sensuously. She could feel something hard poke her in her back. She really was a witch in certain areas! She smiled, knowing that her underarms were exposed and knew that her husband would soon take advantage of that.

He lightly stroked his fingertips down the length of her arms, coming to rest in her smooth hollows. A big smile split her face as his fingertips trailed back and forth inside the hollows, just tickling the surface ever so lightly. She could feel the familiar tightening of her belly as her arousal grew, and her breasts hardened beautifully.

“Tell me more about what happened!” he enthused. “And Catherine was there as well? C’mon, don’t keep me in suspense!” He asked his wife, even as he lightly tickled her underarms. Julie told him. In great detail. Round two of their lovemaking was even better than the first.

Just as they dozed off contentedly in each other’s arms, he thought to himself, maybe going away for a long time isn’t so bad after all!

Her husband’s birthday was coming up soon, and Julie wanted to give him a real mind-blowing present. It didn’t take her long to rope in Catherine and Fantasia. Ah, the happiness that money can buy!

“Happy Birthday to my loveliest, dearest, bestest husband! Many, many smooches to you! To claim your birthday present, just get to this address by 5pm and enjoy the rest of the evening!

Xxx,

Julie”

Julie’s husband looked fondly at her card, and wondered what big surprise present she had gotten him. He was intrigued by what secret plan his wife had in store. As the time drew closer, he found himself thinking more and more about it. And getting excited as well. He hadn’t felt this much excitement since he was a randy teenager. What a magnificent wife I have, he thought to himself.

He reached the address with ten minutes to spare. Opening the door, he soon found himself in a comfortable room with a nice couch. It was facing a one-way mirror, which offered a look of a well-stocked dungeon. Realization dawned on him, that Julie had booked a session with Fantasia, and gotten him a front row seat! He sank to the couch on weak knees, and his mouth was dry. Thoughtfully, Julie had prepared a beer bucket of his favourites by the side. With mounting excitement, he downed the first bottle without tasting the slightest thing. He couldn’t wait for the show to start!

Then the door to the dungeon opened, and Julie was led, resisting, into the room. She looked wildly around the room, trying to find some escape route. Two masked men stepped in, and locked the door with a resounding ‘click’. “What do you want from me?” She cried out to her captors breathlessly. Her husband recognized that breathlessness. It wasn’t from fear, but from arousal! Oh this was going to be great!

“We know your husband has a lot of cash lying around in his bank account, so we just to help take his mind of such a burden,” B1 told her sarcastically.

“Just tell us your husband’s bank account number, and no-one will get hurt. Otherwise…” B2 added.

“NO! I’m not going to betray my husband! You won’t get his bank account number from me!” Julie shouted defiantly.

“We’ll see about that,” B2 told her ominously. They approached her from both sides, cornering her. Trapped, she was easily caught and brought to a old-fashioned rack. In seconds, she was on the rack, her arms and legs spread-eagled and tightened so well that her body could not even budge an inch! Then to make matters even worse (or better) a large pillow was slipped under her back, making her torso arch out enticingly. This had the double effect of thrusting her torso outwards, and limiting her body movements even more strictly.

Her breasts were rising and falling most enticingly with each breath she took she was a sight to behold: fully clothed (still) in her blouse and dress, but utterly helpless. The classic damsel in distress, without any hero to rescue her. “We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. It’s totally up to you,” B1 told the bound beauty.

“Go to hell!” she shouted her defiance.
B2 smiled nastily. “Oh, you’ll be going to hell, alright! Looks like the poor misguided wants to do it the hard way!” then he poked her in the ribs.

She shrieked in terror at that poke. “What’s the matter dearie, a little ticklish are we?” B1 taunted her with a nasty grin.

“DON’T TICKLE ME PLEASE!” Julie screamed in desperation.

“What’re you going to do about it?” B1 asked, even as his fingers squeezed her helpless knees through the dress’s fabric, eliciting a loud squeal.

“Let’s take her clothes off so we can tickle her better,” B2 suggested.

“NO! Don’t you DARE!” Julie shouted, but her defiance quickly dissolved into giggles as B2 lightly tickled her belly. Her giggles soon turned into desperate laughter as his fingers dug into her helpless belly, even as B1 continued his knee squeezing. “Oh stop please!” Julie begged through her laughter.

“You want us to stop now do you?” B1 asked. She nodded frantically. “Beg us to take off your blouse, then we’ll give you a short break,” he replied, as his fingers moved to work their magic on her feet. Julie howled with laughter for a few moments, her face contorted in ticklish agony.

“Please take off my blouse!” She screamed finally. The tickling ceased, even as B2 quickly pulled her blouse away from her body. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath, so her magnificent breasts came into view. She was huffing and panting, trying to get some breath back.

“Time’s up,” B1 informed her sadistically as his fingers quickly resumed their tickling of her feet, gliding up and down her helpless soles rapidly in random designs meant to make her scream with laughter. B1 added to the merriment by attacking her armpits, digging into her deep hollows with gusto. Julie lasted a shorter time.

“Please take my skirt! Please take my skirt! Just make it stop!” she pleaded.

“As the missus wishes,” B1 mocked, and stripped her skirt from her body. She was left in nothing but a sexy black lycra g-string. The strings across her hips were so wispy to be non-existent, and the g-string barely covered her pussy. Even though she was on her back, it was obvious that the g-string was but a mere wisp covering her ass crack, leaving her butt cheeks totally exposed. In her state of undress, Julie was “sexy” defined.

In the watching room, her husband was slack-jawed, and he dazedly figured his mouth had hung open for so long that his jaw was probably somewhere on the floor already. He couldn’t help but masturbate at the unbelievably erotic scenario playing out before his eyes. And it was only just the beginning. He barely held back his orgasm.

“Now we can get started,” B1 informed Julie menacingly and placed his hands on her knees again. B2 placed his hands on her quivering belly, and Julie was fighting hard not to giggle at just the feel of their hands on her helpless flesh. Without preamble, the two torturers began tickling. B2 sank his fingers into her belly, using a slow massaging technique to torment the helpless lady. B1 was squeezing her knees with gusto, then his fingers began to move up her thighs, kneading her inner thighs mercilessly. Julie could only scream in ticklish agony.

B2 moved up her torso, tickling her soft sides and helpless ribs, before sinking into her armpits. Tickling, tickling, always tickling. B1 was no better, pressing his thumbs into a supersensitive spot of Julie’s thighs, the portion of leg where her thigh met her hip, right at her bikini line. Julie’s hysterical laughter was tinged with desperation, but her rock-hard nipples and slow hip grinding informed them all that she was enjoying this torment.

They ceased their assault. “Tell me the codes,” B2 demanded.

“Never, you bastards!” Julie replied defiantly.

“Then we tickle you more!” B2 said, his fingers wiggling just above her underarms. She squealed in anticipation of the torture to come.

“No, wait,” B1 held his fellow torturer back. “I think we’re doing this wrong. I think the lady actually likes being tickled!” he told B2.

“No!” Julie denied.

B2 shrugged his shoulders. “Only one way to find out I guess,” he said, then held up a right-angled dildo. Julie’s eyes widened at the device, but her breasts remained hard. It was affixed to a screw-on attachment on the rack, just between her legs. It was obvious this rack had been through a couple of modifications. After the dildo was affixed, its tip rested on the edge of her g-string-covered pussy. A switch of a button and the dildo started to vibrate mercilessly, stimulating the helpless girl. Within seconds, her hips were grinding away, trying to work herself to an orgasm, but it wasn’t good enough to get her off. She whined with frustration.

With a feather in each hand, each of the torturers began to work on one breast each. B1 brushed the feather all over her left breast, letting the feather come into contact with as much flesh as he could. B2 zeroed in immediately on her turgid right nipple, letting the feathertip touch the supersensitive nipple repeatedly. Then he used the quill end to trace her nipple. With the added sensations, it didn’t take Julie long to reach orgasm.

“Heh heh, that was a huge orgasm for a supposed unwilling victim,” B1 taunted Julie.

“I’m not so sure,” B2 disagreed. “Let’s try it again to make sure,” he said. With sadistic smiles on their faces, B1 now started on her left nipple, while B2 tickled her right breast. It didn’t seem possible but Julie’s second orgasm was even more obvious than the first as she screamed with pure pleasure.

“Are you convinced now?” B1 asked his partner.

B2 merely shrugged. “third time’s the charm,” was all he said. By the time Julie reached her third orgasm, the rack was rattling so much it appeared in danger of falling apart. “Alright, I’m convinced,” B2 said. “So now that we’ve established she likes it, what do we do now to get the codes?”

“Easy,” B1 answered. “We tickle her, but don’t let her cum.”

“Oh please, please, let me cum, just let me cum, please!” Julie begged pitifully, as B1 stroked her foot with the feather’s quill. B2 was running the other feather over her torso. The light tickling was driving Julie insane; it wasn’t strong enough to tickle badly, but the vibrating phallus against her pussy was demanding for much more than the slow, playful tickling she was receiving.

“PLEASE!” She begged in desperation. “Oh please, I need to cum so bad,” she sobbed. “Please let me cum!” she pleaded.

“Just tell us the bank codes and we’ll let you cum,” B2 promised her.

“OK! OK!” Julie shrieked. “The codes are 4455! I’ve told you already! Now let me cum!”

“Not just yet,” B1 told her sadistically, “we’ll have to make sure you’re telling us the truth before we let you cum. Just hang in there for a while,” he told her, still running the quill over her sole. She sobbed pitifully. B2 pretended to make a phone call to the bank and he soon came back, an angry look on his face.
“She’s lying! The codes were fake!” he angrily informed his partner.

Just then the door opened and in stepped Catherine! “Well has she told you the codes yet? Remember, I get half of the loot when she breaks the code to you,” she said. “Oh, you poor girl,” she told Julie. “You thought maybe I was here to help you eh? Oh no, I want that money your hubby has as well, that’s why I told them about it.” To B1 and B2 she asked, “has she told you the codes yet?”

“She lied to us,” B1 told her sullenly.

An angry look crossed her face, then an evil smile broke. “I have an idea,” she said.

“You like that, don’t you?” Catherine cooed at Julie, still bound in the sturdy rack, the phallus vibrating away inhumanly. She was dripping an entire bottle of massage oil over her body, letting the oil fall slowly. Her hands sensuously rubbed the oil firmly into Julie’s skin. Short gasps and pleasurable moans escaped from Julie’s lips as Catherine’s hands massaged the oil into her body. Soon, Julie’s entire front was gleaming with a perfect sheen of oil.

“Now, now, don’t look so stressed out,” Catherine told Julie, gently flicking her fingers against Julie’s nipples.

“Oooh, please…” Julie pleaded near-incoherently. She still hadn’t had her orgasm yet and was half-delirious from the incessant teasing of her helpless body.

Catherine giggled wickedly. “I know exactly what you need, dearie- a nice, slow massage!” She placed her hands on Julie’s flat belly, and immediately pressed into the flesh with a deep massaging motion. Julie erupted into hearty belly laughs at the tickling, howling at the torment inflicted on her body. “Oh yes, laugh it all out dear, laugh away all your stress, sweety,” Catherine teased her best friend. Julie did her best to oblige.

Catherine’s hands glided up Julie’s torso, kneading the soft, pliant flesh of her waist, and moving up to “massage” her ribs. Fingers splayed wide open on her ribcage, Catherine gave Julie a severe tickling massage on her ribs. Julie was laughing hysterically and tugging at her bonds, while her hips ground into the phallus repeatedly.

Catherine pressed her thumbs firmly into Julie’s underarms, rotating her thumbs in a deep, circular motion, massaging the deep hollows. Julie’s laughter turned a shade desperate, but her hips moved faster as well, and her laughter was interrupted by short gasps of pleasure ever so often. Her hands next attacked her inner thighs, kneading the helpless flesh there with relish, working from her inner thighs to her knees.

As Catherine let Julie take a breather, B1 and B2 helped to turn her onto her stomach and tie her to the rack facedown. Her g-string was a mere line covering her ass crack, leaving her beautiful butt cheeks exposed. Catherine quickly rubbed more massage oil onto her back, covering her from head to toe. Then she proceeded to “massage” Julie again.

Pressing her fingers to Julie’s sides, Catherine worked her entire torso like a virtuoso, keeping Julie in a constant state of hysterics. Her hands slipped lower and soon began to massage her buttocks. After being tickled for so long, every single nerve in her body was so sensitized that even her butt felt ticklish under the massage! Julie howled with tortured laughter as Catherine’s hands dug into her buttcheeks mercilessly. Her hands travelled all over her back, leaving no flesh untouched.

At the next breather, Julie turned back to her front. She was too tired from all the tickling to resist and she lay helplessly in the rack, panting heavily to get her breath back. Her breasts rose and fell erratically with her panting.

“Oh, look! I forgot her feet!” Catherine called out, a wicked tone in her voice.
“NO PLEASE! NOT THE FEET!” Julie screamed in horror. “Please, I can’t take anymore!” She begged.

“Nonsense,” Catherine rubbished. “Those feet of yours look good enough to EAT!” she said, holding up a can of whipped cream. Then with agonizing slowness, she sprayed the cream onto her luscious soles, covering every inch with the whipped cream. “Yum yum,” she teased Julie, before bending down to lick the cream off her soles. Julie erupted into fresh screams of hysterical laughter as Catherine adminstered an expert bout of tongue tickling.

“WAHHHHAAA!” Julie shrieked as Catherine passed her tongue between her helpless toes, licking the cream away. The orgasm that crashed through her body was massive. “Stop! I’ll tell you the code! I’ll tell!” Julie cried out for surcease. Catherine ceased her “meal”. “It’s 1234! Please, the code is 1234!”

B1 and B2 pretended to check the code on the phone, and this time they looked happy as they turned back to Catherine. “Yup, she’s telling the truth this time, let’s get out of here and go pick up our fortune!”

“Sure thing,” Catherine smiled at them. “Just help me with this thing first…”

In minutes they had Julie strung up by her wrists , her feet kept on tiptoes as her legs were spread and supported on a block piece of wood. “No please, let me go,” Julie pleaded. “I’ve told you all you wanted to know, please let me go,” she begged her captors. B1 and B2 ignored her and left the room. Catherine made to go after them, before she turned back to her best friend.

She kissed Julie passionately on the lips, who seemed to melt into the kiss. Julie was panting as they broke off the kiss. An evil smile was on Catherine’s lips. In her hands was an egg-shaped vibrator, buzzing away spitefully. “I just wanted to egg you on for the next part,” she told her friend as she moved the g-string to the side and inserted the egg vibrator into her moist pussy. She moved the g-string back into position, effectively trapping the vibrator inside Julie. Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open as the sensations.

A quick blindfold over her eyes rendered her helpless. Before Catherine left, she walked over to the one-way mirror where she knew Julie’s husband was enjoying the show. She unlatched the mirror, winked at him and mouthed the word, “ENJOY” before walking out.

He stepped into the room. “Who’s there? Please, who’s there?” Julie asked worriedly as she heard her husband step into the room. “Please, I know you’re there, please help me get out of this,” she begged.

“Hello dear,” her husband replied, the excitement obvious in his voice.

A noticeable shudder ran through Julie’s bound body. “Oh honey, please get me down! I can’t take anymore!” she whined.

“Not so fast my dear,” he said slowly. I just checked my bank account and noticed a lot of missing money. I think you had something to do with it, hmm?” he teased, running his hands in a light tickling motion over her torso, making her squirm delightfully.

“It wasn’t my fault!” Julie argued. “They tickled me so bad, I just couldn’t stand it anymore! Please you must understand,” she pleaded in a breathless little voice.

“Oh, I understand all right. I understand that you must learn to endure more tickling so that this doesn’t happen again!” He told her excitedly, his fingers abandoning their light tickling to work upon her luscious body.

“NOOOOO!” Was Julie’s last coherent response for quite a long time.

They lay comfortably in each others arms. Julie snuggled closer to him. “I hope you liked your present,” She asked with a giggle, as her fingers wrapped round his hardening manhood.
“Ohhh… Did I ever!” he replied with a low, breathy moan. “I’ve never had a better present in my life!” he told his beautiful wife. They cuddled together. “You know,” he said after a moment of heavy petting. “I’ve got another bulk of money coming into my account soon. Don’t let anyone know about it OK?”

Julie giggled wickedly.

The End

Well written and to adventure girl we hope you get your babe!
Love,
Anna and Heather

hmmmm if i get an appointment with fantasia, as a birthday present for my husband, wonder if he would finally become one of us? someone who longs to be tied and tickled as julie was? dang if only these things were real. these stories are excellent. i will miss your writings as i've just discovered them.

isabeau :couch:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back