• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even more Fantasia! Pirate fantasy ahead

tklover66

TMF Novice
Fantasia- More of Julie and Catherine! (the one with the pirates)

(The last I checked, Fantasia’s bank account was expanding at a phenomenal rate! J )

“Don’t you just lurve summer time?” Julie exclaimed to Catherine, as they walked along the beach. Julie was in a sleeveless summer cotton dress that fell to above her knees. Despite its loose fittings, it was obvious that Julie was well stacked where it mattered. A straw hat on her head completed the suburban-housewife look.

Catherine was in a tight-fitting T-shirt and bermudas, and as they strolled along the beach together looking for a good sunbathing spot, they were able to turn many heads. Guys of all shapes and sizes looked at them appreciatively, and not a few ladies looked jealously at their well-toned figures.

Finally they reached a nice, relatively quiet spot on the beach. Rolling out their large beach towels, they sat down to enjoy the warm sunrays basking on their bodies. They had endeavoured to get that nice, golden brown tan and today was going to be a perfect summer day to achieve that objective.

“Hey, look at that group of cute guys over that spot,” Catherine nudged Julie. The aforementioned group of guys was probably highschool students taking advantage of the summertime to ogle at babes in bikinis. If they were lucky, some brazen girl would dare to sunbathe nude. The guys were surreptitiously casting glances their way, but it was obvious that they were enjoying the sight of the two attractive older ladies just a few meters away.

Julie looked at the guys, a playful smile on her face. “We could tease them…” she suggested coyly. Catherine grinned at her and lifted her t-shirt off body, showing off her slim tummy and full breasts that were nicely cupped by a black bikini top. “I think one of them is blushing already!” Julie squealed delightedly. In return, Julie slipped her straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the ground.

She was left in a white bikini that hugged her figure so well it seemed to meld into her flesh, displaying her curves to great effect. “Ooh, was that ‘thudding’ sound the sound of their jaws striking the floor?” Catherine asked innocently, as Julie raised her arms to flick her hair back. It set her breasts wobbling enticingly. She stood up and bent down to peel off her bermudas. Her butt was facing the hopelessly overwhelmed group of teenaged boys, and they were treated to the mouth-watering sight of her deliciously firm rear.

Down to their bikinis already, the two friends looked at each. “Baywatch!” they called out simultaneously. With exaggerated hand pumping motions, they ran to the cool waters, purposely running with heavy strides. The bouncing of their chests left little to the imagination and most of the guys would swear that they heard the “boing boing boing” sound of their breasts bouncing around.

They plunged into the cool waters squealing like children, and they emerged from the water sputtering and grinning delightedly at each other. “That was FUN!” Catherine remarked to Julie who could only nod in agreement. They swan around for a while longer, enjoying the admiring stares coming their way from the teenaged boys.

Finally they got up from the water and sauntered back to their beach towels. As they walked past the awed boys, Catherine turned and winked at them. “Enjoying yourselves, boys?” she called out to them. Julie giggled as a few of them blushed bright red at Catherine’s teasing. They reached their towels and proceeded to dry off leisurely.

“That was wicked!” Julie laughed at Catherine, as they sat on their towels and prepared to soak up the sun.

“Oh, I’m not done yet!” Catherine informed her best friend. Pitching her voice to travel, she asked, “Do you need help with the suntan lotion dear? I could do those hard to reach places for you, you know?” Julie burst out laughing as one of the boys nearly fainted. Then she obligingly lay on her stomach so that Catherine could apply the lotion to her back.

Squirting a generous amount of lotion onto her palms, Catherine began to luxuriously apply it onto Julie’s back. Her knowing hands kneaded the flesh firmly, making sure that every inch of Julie’s back was protected by the lotion. Then she moved to her legs, massaging the lotion sensuously into Julie’s legs. Julie moaned in ecstasy. Until Catherine reached her feet, and started to gently tickle her soles. Julie’s eyes shot open and a wide grin split her face. “Not here, Cat!” she warned her friend, but the familiar feeling of pleasure in her belly started it’s insidious effect on her mind.

To say that Julie enjoyed being tickled was like saying a thirsty man enjoyed a drink of water, and she particularly enjoyed being tickled by her best friend Catherine. But this was the first time Catherine had tickled her so openly in public! With mounting excitement, Julie considered the situation while Catherine leisurely covered her soles with the lotion and let her fingers glide across the ticklish soles.

“Please don’t,” Julie giggled to Catherine as her loins grew hotter and hotter.

“Oh, you really shouldn’t jiggle so much, Jules,” Catherine teased her friend even as she expertly undid Julie’s bikini top strap. Now if Julie moved too much, her entire top would fall away! “After all we want to tease those boys, not flash them!” Her fingers glided easily over the slippery soles of Julie’s feet leisurely.

Julie broke out in the soft giggles that Catherine so loved to hear from her friend, and the giggles were occasionally interrupted by sharp gasps of pleasure. “Ooooh…” she moaned in helpless delight. “I’m so hot!” she whispered urgently to Catherine. Then her eyes widened as her breath quickened. “Oh no, oh no, you’ve got to stop tickling me Cat! I’m going to cream any moment now! Please stop!” she begged her dominating friend. Catherine merely smiled at Julie and continued her relentless tickling.

She watched in fascination as her best friend bit down desperately on her towel and pressed her face firmly to the ground. Her sexy body quivered enticingly, her butt cheeks rippling like jello lightly shaken. Then her body convulsed once, twice, three times, four times, and she lay there limply. Catherine leaned forward and lightly kissed her nape. She whispered, “You look like you’re spent!”

Back at their shared apartment, Catherine was giving Julie the best footrub of her life. “Admit it babe, you enjoyed that public orgasm as much as I did!” she teased her submissive friend. Julie giggled, even as she moaned sensuously at the footrub.

“It was the most humiliating experience of my life!” Julie countered. “And no matter how I begged you wouldn’t stop tickling me till I came!” She tried to sound angry, but the footrub was making it near-impossible. Besides, she had to admit, the humiliation of her public orgasm was extremely exciting to her. “I didn’t enjoy it one bit,” she added unconvincingly.

Catherine rolled her eyes in exasperation. Grabbing her feet firmly and locking them under one elbow, she began to tickle her feet again. Julie squealed delightedly even as she tried half-heartedly to pull her feet away. “Admit it, Anderson, you liked it,” Catherine told her friend, using her nickname. (Julie looked like Gillian Anderson, and had the body of Pamela Anderson, thus giving rise to this nickname). Catherine intensified the tickling, running her fingers rapidly over Julie’s helpless soles, making her friend burst out in hysterical laughter.

“Admit it!” Catherine warned her friend in a sing-song tone. “Or I won’t stop,” she added. Julie’s breasts were hard now, showing firmly through her translucent blouse.

“OK! OK! STOP! I LIKED IT! I LIKED IT!” Julie screamed in desperation as the tickling intensified. But Catherine didn’t stop.

“Not good enough, Anderson. You went on and on all day as though I was in the wrong, even though you obviously enjoyed it. Now tell me you loved having your sexy feet tickled and being made to orgasm in public!” Catherine demanded, all the while tickling Julie’s soft arches mercilessly. Completely at Catherine’s mercy, Julie complied. Still Catherine didn’t stop!

“Now tell me you’d love for me to bring you back to the beach and tickle you till you come in front of everybody,” Catherine ordered. With tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks, she told Catherine what she wanted to hear. Finally Catherine ceased. Julie lay panting on the sofa, helplessly giggling for a long time as she tried to recover her breath.
Catherine smiled fondly at her best friend. “Tell me you had an orgasm back there,” she asked her friend. Indeed, during the foot tickling, Julie wasn’t merely laughing all the time, with passionate moans taking up a large amount of time as well. Julie shook her head slowly, a broad smile on her pretty face.

“Lie to me, would you?” Catherine growled at her friend. Straddling her torso, her hands shot out and tickled her sides with expert, pinching strokes. Julie burst out laughing hysterically.

“Stop!” She squealed delightedly. Catherine stopped the tickling, but left her hands firmly poised on her belly. “I wasn’t lying,” she giggled. “I didn’t just come once,” she informed her best friend. Catherine’s fingers dug into her pliable belly, extracting howls of tortured laughter from Julie.

“You tease!” Catherine scolded her friend.

“I can’t believe you got a boat for the weekend!” Julie exclaimed in surprise to Catherine. They were anchored off a small island, with the entire weekend to themselves in the secluded waters. “This is going to be a great tanning week!” She enthused. Eagerly stripping off her clothes, she was soon lying on the beach chair on the deck in a tiny bikini with a pair of sunglasses.

Catherine looked bemusedly at her best friend. Oh, it was going to a great weekend alright! “What?” Julie asked her friend, who was still staring at her. She had taken off her bikini top to let her breasts soak up the warm caresses of the sun.

“Nothing much,” Catherine answered innocently. “Just imagining you all tied up, with nowhere to go, and getting tickled for a long, long time!” she said. Julie giggled at Catherine’s words, but the hardening of her breasts told them that Julie did not mind one bit being in that situation.

Then the sight Catherine had been waiting for crested over the horizon. Another boat approached them, a black flag with skulls and crossbones painted on it at the mast area. “Uh oh,” Catherine told Julie sweetly. “I think there’re some pirates coming along!”

Both ladies were bound securely by the “pirates”, Catherine to a chair, Julie spreadeagled to the bed. Catherine was in her bikini, while Julie was naked except for her bikini bottom. She was writhing about on the bed helplessly. She realised that Catherine had set them up in this situation. All tied up, with no where to go, indeed! Her loins were so hot, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She tugged her arms again, and relished in the feeling of helplessness. She moaned softly into her gag.

B1 and B2 entered the room. They approached Catherine first. “We have no interest in hurting anybody here,” B1 assured them. “I just need you to tell me where your great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather buried his pirate’s treasure.”

At Catherine’s shocked look, B2 added, “Oh yes, we know all about your history! And we also know that you know where the treasure is! Tell us where it is, and everyone will be happy.” A firm expression on Catherine’s face told them that she would not give the location of the treasure up easily. “You leave us with no choice then,” B2 warned ominously. Wiggling his fingers in front of Catherine’s eyes, he told her, “we’ll just have to tickle the information out of you, I see!” Inches away from her defenceless belly, B1 stopped his partner. Catherine breathed a huge sigh of relief.

“No, she won’t tell us no matter how much we tickle her, especially since this is such a large fortune we’re talking about.” An evil smile crossed his face. “But thankfully, she brought a good friend along into our clutches. Let’s see how long her pretty friend can last in our hands! Remember now Catherine, the fate of your friend lies completely in your hands now. Give us what we want and she goes unharmed. Otherwise…” he trailed off.

They approached a frantically struggling Julie, mumbling incoherently into the gag. B2 trailed a single finger down her left elbow towards her armpit. His finger rested lightly in her hollow, just wiggling ever so lightly over the surface. Julie screeched into the gag and bucked in her bonds helplessly at the light tickling. The combination of her utter helplessness and ulta-ticklishness made her incredibly horny!

“Oooh, a ticklish one,” B1 snickered at Julie. His fingers scrabbled across her crotch sending unbelievable waves of tickling sensations and pleasure coursing through her body. She squealed and her eyes bugged out. They just kept up the light tickling. “Well, Catherine? We’ve barely started on your friend and already she can’t take it,” he continued.

“You bastards! Let my friend go now! She’s innocent!” Catherine screamed at the “pirates”.

B2 swooped his fingers into Julie’s underarms, tickling away wildly, even as B1 grabbed her knees and began kneading the helpless flesh. Julie immediately broke out into hysterical laughter at the tickle assault, her breasts so hard they felt like they were going to explode! Luckily for Julie, as the tickling continued unabated, an explosion took place in another part of her body- right between her legs. As the orgasm crashed through her body, she convulsed helplessly in her bonds and for a moment, she could see stars.

Catherine was getting incredibly aroused at the sight of her best friend being tickled so mercilessly and she squrimed in her bondage. The “pirates” ceased their tickling of the helpless beauty on the bed. They rummaged around their toolbox for a while. Smiling triumphantly, B2 held up a wicked looking vibrator, grinning at Catherine.

With a few quick wraps of electrical tape, the vibrator was taped to Catherine’s thighs, the head of the vibrator pressing firmly against her bikini bottom. Its buzzing was clearly heard in the room. Catherine could only moan and squirm around helplessly even as the vibrator worked its devious magic on her bound body. “You just sit there and enjoy what we’re going to do your friend,” B1 snickered at her.

Leaving her with the vibrator for company, they turned their attention back to the delectable Julie. B1 attached an electrical foot stimulator to Julie’s left foot and let it run. Julie was bucking in her bonds, laughing wildly into her gag at the horribly ticklish sensations. Her gag was removed and laughter was intense. Moving to her right leg, B1 sat on the bed. His left hand attacked her foot, scrabbling over the helpless sole rapidly, while his right hand worked her upper thighs to great effect, squeezing, kneading tickling mercilessly.

B2 worked upon Julie’s upper body, letting his fingers dig into her belly, extracting torturous belly laughs from the bound beauty. His fingers moved to her sides, massaging her sides, sliding up to work her ribs with an expertise borne of countless victims. Her underarms were not spared either.

Deep in the throes of ticklish agony, Julie could not even find the breath to laugh. Her mouth opened in a wide “O”, eyes squeezed tightly shut at the horribly ticklish sensations crawling all over her helpless body. Her hips ground on the bed in a circular motion as multiple orgasms tore through her body. To her, it seemed as though the tickling and the pleasure had culminated in one single unending orgasmic cycle.

Watching the scene in front of her with great delight was Catherine. She was still bound in the chair, and the vibrator was still going strong. A couple of orgasms left her breathless already, but the erotic sight of Julie’s tickle torture and the vibrator kept her pleasure at peak levels. Finally they stopped tickling Julie. She collapsed on the bed, giggling and moaning insensibly. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly with her rapid breathing.

Taking advantage of her weakness, the “pirates” changed Julie’s bondage position. In moments, she was bound in a sitting position, with her legs spread out. Her torso was lashed to a strong beam, while her arms were raised above her head. She struggled weakly, but the bonds were too tight. “You know, it used to be that in olden times, sea travel was often with rodents as unwanted passengers,” B1 told the two helpless ladies conversationally.

“Yes,” B2 continued. “And to counter the rodent infestation, sailors often carried along their voyages cats, to control the rodent population, as well as for companionship.” A horrible suspicion arose in Julie’s mind as to what they had in store. The tingling in her loins started to heat up again. True enough, B1 brought into the room a large cage full of cute kittens. There were about ten in total.
Holding a large jar of tuna spread to Julie’s eyes, B1 taunted, “As there aren’t any rats on this ships, these kittens are quite hungry! I think they would appreciate a good meal of tuna spread, eh? What do you think? Can you imagine these kittens with their raspy tongues licking you all over? Oooh, that’s going to tickle so bad!” Julie’s nipples were hard already.

Unscrewing the lid, B2 turned to Catherine. “Well, Catherine, are you going to let your suffer for your silence? Or will you finally tell us the location of treasure island?” He cut a threatening figure, jar in one hand, a spreading brush in the other, hovering over the helpless Julie.

“I’ll never let you know where the treasure is!” Catherine retorted defiantly after she recovered from yet another orgasm. She was breathing heavily already. At that, they began to apply a luxurious amount of tuna spread to Julie’s feet, making sure that every inch of her feet were covered. The area between her toes were also lavished much attention. During this simple spreading, Julie was giggling at the tickling of the brush already. She half-dreaded, half-desired the kittens to attack her ticklish soles with their tongues.

“Let the feast begin!” B1 boomed, releasing the kittens from their confinement. With excited mewls, they rushed to Julie’s feet and began to lick, nibble and suckle the tuna spread from her feet. There were 5 kittens at each foot. Julie couldn’t believe how badly it tickled! She screeched in ticklish agony and trashed about helplessly. It didn’t take her long to reach orgasm from the tickling.

B1 moved over to Catherine. “I can tell you’re enjoying this very much,” he teased her, as she convulsed her way to another orgasm. She was panting helplessly now as she watched the incredibly erotic sight of her helpless best friend get tickled mercilessly!

B1 began to lightly tickle her bound soles, running his fingers slowly and gently across her arches. Catherine felt electrocuted by the gentle tickling and she jerked helplessly in her bonds. As it was a very slow, gentle and playful tickling, it was more pleasurable than torturous, and it added tremendously to the pleasure that Catherine was undergoing thanks to the vibrator.

B2 placed a short stool across Julie’s lap that reached to her heaving breasts. Applying more tuna to her beautiful breasts, he picked 1 kitten from each foot and placed them on the stool. Immediately they went for the tuna spread on her breasts, using to raspy tongues to devastating effect. Emotions of shock, ticklish agony and pleasure ran across Julie’s face as her senses were overwhelmed. She threw her head back and wailed in ecstatic agony.

Then with an evil grin on his face, B2 added more tuna spread to her underarms. “The tuna must taste delicious, my dear! I hope you don’t mind if I join in the meal,” he told Julie before leaning forward to lick the tuna spread off her armpits. “Yum yum,” he teased, licking away with relish.

“Please Cat! Make them stop! Make them stop! I can’t take it anymore!” Julie howled in ticklish agony as the kittens at her feet discovered the joys of licking between her toes to reach the delicious tuna spread. The licking of her breasts and nipples were creating the most intense pleasurable sensations she had ever experienced.

“OK! OK! I’ll tell you the location of treasure island!” Catherine cried out, as B1 expertly extracted another massive orgasm from her helpless body. The mixture of light tickling on her soles and the vibrator had eventually taken its toll. As Catherine divulged the password, B1 switched off the vibrator. B2 immediately stopped his of Julie tickling. He gently carried the kittens away from Julie’s body and placed them back in the cages. Julie was still giggling and moaning softly, and there was a huge smile on her face.

“Good girl,” B1 told Catherine. Then he switched the vibrator on again.

“No more! Please stop! I can’t cum anymore!” Catherine pleaded, helpless to stop the stimulation of her body. This time, the orgasm that rocked through her body was so intense that she swooned. She woke to find herself in a cunning hogtie. She was lying on the cabin floor. She tried to moved her limbs and her eyes widened as her movements made the crotch rope dig sensuously into her clit. She stilled immediately.

Julie giggled to her side. Turning to look at her friend was more difficult than Catherine imagined and the crotch rope made it all the more exciting. Julie was playing with one of the adorable kittens, as it pranced around on the floor, mewling delightedly and butting its nose into Julie every so often.

Julie looked at her best friend sweetly, then a naughty smile spread across her face. Catherine felt a tingle through her loins, and she hadn’t moved her limbs this time. She struggled for a few moments, enjoying the wonderful sensual feelings between her legs each time she moved the crotch rope.

Julie walked over to Catherine, sat down beside her, and placed her hands on Catherine’s feet. “Eeep! Don’t tickle me please, Julie,” Catherine begged, feeling her legs get hotter and hotter. “I-I couldn’t tell them the location of treasure island so easily, you understand?” she tried to explain.

Julie let her fingers lightly tickle her best friend’s feet, eliciting cute giggles and deep moans as Catherine struggled in her hogtie. “Oh I understand, all right. But you can’t begrudge a girl some payback, can you?”

The End

JUlie deserve a lot to inflict a bunch pf paybacks. We say keep up the good work!
Love,
Anna and Heather

NICE! i like the way you describe what is going on. keep up the great work and hope you continue this series...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back