• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a true tickling story

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
this is the first time i`m sharing this with anyone so consider yourselves lucky(j/k).here it is.....

my g/f at the was and still is very pretty and very VERY ticklish.i would always tickle her when i had the chance and i knew every single ticklish part of her body.i never ghot to tickler her for an extended period of time though,maybe 5-10 mins at te most until this one time(hehehe).i would always tell her i was gonna tie her up and that she would experience something she never has before.one day when we her parents and sister were gone for the day we went downstairs in her basement which was made into a room.they have a couch that pulls out to a bed which was perfect so i got some old stockings and tied her hands above he head and her legs spread eagle.she was only wearing a bra and panties so all of the areas were exposed,i asked her if she was ready and not knowing what was gonna happen she said yes.she is extremely ticklish everywhere but her feet are her most ticklish spot so i went aroud to her feet and gave her a quick tickle,she playfully said "hey" and i smiled.i decided to straddle her hips(i had to save her feet for last) i gave her a big kiss and with that i slowly started to stroke her underarms,she started to giggle a little then i went faster and faster scratching and poking her smoothe underarms.
she went nuts,laughing like crazy as i danced my fingers up and down her underarms throwing in a few pokes here and there.now all that was coming out of her was the beautiful sound of silent laughter,god how i love that.anyway i stopped for a few mins so shecould catch her breath,she asked why i was tickling her and i shrugged my shoulders and said why not.before she could say anything i moved down to her ribs/belly/hips area and started up a gain kneading up and down her sides which drove her into another fit of uncontrolable laughter.i took one hand and began poking and scratching her stomach while the other kept her ribs company.her laughing started to slow a little so not liking the reaction i was getting i went to her hips which i one of her most ticklish spots.i skipped all the light stuff and attacked.
i had one hand squeezing one side while i was nibbling the other, occasionally switching sides.she lost it,she began to move side to side and buck wildly to try to get me off.after a while i looked up and saw her face which was beet red and i stopped.being the gentleman i am (hahaha) i let her rest a little while longer this time.once she caught her breath and the post tickling giggles stopped she begged me to stop,i said ok but there is one more place i have left.i glanced
at her feet then back at her and heard the words all of us ticklers love to hear,"no not my feet,please not my feet".with that i moved to the foot of the pullout couch,she began to wiggle her feet and curl her toes and then it began..without mercy i started stoking her foot heel to toe side to side.i took my free hand and held her toes back so i could get that area right under the toes,by now she was thrashing
around..i kept switching from one foot to the other,tickling her feet
all over in between her toes and all,not one spot on her soft, sensitive feet untouched.she was screaming with laughter shaking her head wildly as i tortured her her soles.then it was over i finally stopped,her laughter finally slowed and she caught her breath.her hair was matted against her forehead and she soaked with sweat,i left her tied up while i wiped the sweat from her.i asked her how she liked it and she said it was kinda fun to let her know the next time i want to do someting like that.i kissed her on her forehead and said since she was such a good sport she deserves a reward so i untied her and we screwed like mad for the rest of the day.

that was by far the longest and the best tickling experiance i`ve ever had,it lasted about an hour-hour and a half.hope you enjoyed it cause i sure as hell did.

Hey man I did once with a friend. She asked me to handcuff and then tickle her. So I did. Then we screwed to.

hell yeah!maybe if i get to do this again someday i`ll get some handcuffs.

Machinehead, what did you screw to? I always prefer to screw to Barry White or Luther Vandross, but hey, that's just me.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back