• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taming Heather Part Four:Training

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
I t was the next morning and Megan entered the room Heather had been kept in. She untied Heather and allowed her to put on some regular summer clothes. Her clothes consisted of a blue t-shirt, jean shorts, and sandals. Once Heather was dressed Megan handcuffed her and led her to another room. There she layed Heather on a large table. She then took a piece of rope attached to the table legs near Heather's arms and tied them to the cuffs. Heather's legs were then cuffed and secured to the opposite end of the table in the same fashion.

" Here are the rules." Megan explained
" To start I will ask you some questions. If you agree with my opinion, nothing will happen. But if you disagree with me there will be consequences. For the first strike your outer layer of clothing will be removed. The second strike will be the removal of your remaing clothes, The third strike will be your punishment."

" Now that you now the rules let's get started. Here's an easy question to start with, who do you belong to?"

Heather knew what the answer should be but was still determined on proving she was not a slave. " I told you before, I don't belong to anyone!" Heather yelled.

Megan looked at her dissappointed" You know that's wrong"Megan said as she stripped Heather down to her bra and panties.

"Here's another easy one." said Megan" Who were you born to serve?"

Heather continued to resist" I was not made to serve anyone!" she answered.

Megan then stripped Heather naked. " This is your last chance" Megan warned. "What is your role?" Heather replied" Whatever it is, I know it is not to serve you!"

This pissed off Megan who knew exactly how to punish her slave in training. She got her bag of torture tools and pulled out her two favorite feathers.

"I know I need to punish you and make you suffer." Megan said with an evil grin. "So I'll have to save the best for last and start my tickling at the top of your body"

With that Megan placed the two feathers at Heather's underarms and began to stroke them back and forth. This caused Heather to giggle very loudly and eventually her giggles turned to laughter. This tickling went on for about a half an hour when Megan got bored and try something new. She dropped one feather and replaced it with a paint brush. She moved down to Heather's chest and tickled her ribs with the feather while stroking her breasts with the brush. This caused Heather to laugh even louder and try and struggle to get free although she knew she would never escape. Again this went on for another half hour when Megan decided to move down the body. This time she replaced the brush with a feather duster. She used the duster between Heather's legs and the feather on Heather's stomach and sides. This increased the laughter to the point where Megan would have to stop more often to let Heather catch her breath more. This continued for about 15 minutes when Megan decided she wanted to go in for the kill. She picked up her other feather she had dropped before and went straight for Heather's feet. She used one to stroke the soles and the other to go between Heather's toes. This causd Heather to laugh hysterically. The foot tickling lasted two hours when Megan realized that Heather had suffered enough for the day. When the tickling ended Heather was in tears.

"Now that you've been punished, you should know the answers" said Megan." So, who do you belong to?"

" I belong to you Mistress Megan" Heather answered.

"That is correct. Who do you serve?"

Heather knew this was more than one person." I serve you and Janine."She answered. Megan went back in and tickled Heather's feet for another 5 minutes.

" You didn't include all of us" explained Megan

" I serve you, Janine,Missy and Meghan" was her revised reply

" That is correct" answered Megan" Now for the final question, what is your role?"

Heather knew what Megan wanted to hear but didn't want to say it. Realizing she would be punished again for the wrong answer, she gave in. " I am your slave, Mistress Megan"

Megan was pleased with the answer. " I think you finally know yor role" said Megan." But just in case I have one more test planned. Tommorow I will take you out in public and you will show that you are my slave."
Heather was scared. Being a slave in private is one thing but in public is completely different. She knew she woud have no choice but to do as Megan said. Later that day Megan relaesed Heather for a little while before retying her to prepare her for tommorow.

Part 5, the conclusion coming soon

So far, so good. I have to admit that I'd love to see Heather flip the dominance table on Megan and the others.

Well being a slave is more than about one person's dominance over another. Being a slave is about surrender and surrender should only be done consensually. That having been said we think Heather should tickle them all senseless for violating the sacred rule. A mistress/es should protect their slave/s not harm her/them.
Love,
Anna and Mistress Heather
(You wish babe!) (Shall I prove my point) (stahap! Okay!!!)
Love,
Anna and Mistress Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back