• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anything in MA?

TklWolf

TMF Regular
Can anyone tell me if there are others in MA.
Do any gather?

Just wondering

TklWolf

I know of no openly announced gathering in Maryland. Doesn't mean there aren't any others there. Just means no one is arranging events.

The eastern seaboard of the US has many of us, after all. Try arranging a munch in your area, or the nearest large town thereabouts, and see who's about.

dvnc

Would you be willing to come to New York City being that MA Mass isn't that far although MA Maryland would be ;). Seriously, I'm putting together a gathering here for us NYC people and also a few other great ideas.

:justlips:

HorriblyTklshF said:
Would you be willing to come to New York City being that MA Mass isn't that far although MA Maryland would be ;). Seriously, I'm putting together a gathering here for us NYC people and also a few other great ideas.

:justlips:

I'm in Massachusetts and I wouldn't mind having a gathering here...I could get to NYC too.
FYI, the abbreviation for Maryland is MD.

Geez, I've lived in Canada too long...

Somewhere in California, there's an old geography instructor from early grades that's shakin' her mean old head, too!

I'm not sure where in Mass. you guys are. But, if you don't mind a short hike, there are gatherings in the Albany, NY and Hartford, CT areas (Albany more than here.) I'd watch those sections. I'd also think about starting something in MA. We've had many inquiries from both guys and gals. If you put up an announcement, you're likely to hear from them.

Ann

i'm intrested

im from MA and would be very intrested in meeting

Holding steady in Massachusetts!

Would love to talk to folks in MA and in NE in general.....check out Tickle New England! yahoo group (ticklene)....trying to do exactly what everyone seems to want....provide support and opportunity for connection in our area....originally conjured up to meet the needs of newbies and while still newbie friendly, trying to organize all NE tickler/lees that want to connect and have a quick easy way to stay in touch.... :wavingguy

Thoughts on a mini-gathering sometime soon?? Let me know....! :xpulcy:

Way to many of us coming out of the woodwork, but not seeming to make connection....ticklene is just a way to do just that...easy, right? ;)

We should all support Classy in her organizing the second New Hampshire gathering in summer 2007, but I'm SURE we can do more than just that here in NE....I'm sure we'd love more frequent connections and support.

Give me a shout on Tickle New England! and any mini-gathering ideas (short one day/half day thing...with eye toward longer weekend thing in future)....

Tickle New England! is literally turning away folks from around the world! And we're starting to tickle...um....trickle in from NE little by little....

Soon, we'll have our own Duck Tour vehicle with cuffs attached to each seat! hey, a guy can dream, right?! :D

Hope to chat/PM/email with y'all soon!

Hey, Cecilia!

cecilia said:
I'm in Massachusetts and I wouldn't mind having a gathering here....

Tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is reportedly full....was just trying to let you know about Tickle New England! yahoo group....

Give me a holler if you like: [email protected] :wavingguy

...and maniactickler, man....a little confidence in our little piece of tickle real estate (MA!)....I'm sure the tickle-turtle is gonna win this race! ;)

Thanks, Rollie,

rollie25 said:
im in mass and may be able to bring a few more women

Let's talk about the people you know that might be interested in a gathering, OK? Let's see what we can do...maniactickler can't be right....right??!?!

Will shoot you a PM....email me at [email protected] if you can or here at TMF....cool.

mrmiguu said:
Let's talk about the people you know that might be interested in a gathering, OK? Let's see what we can do...maniactickler can't be right....right??!?!

Will shoot you a PM....email me at [email protected] if you can or here at TMF....cool.

Prove me wrong. :wowzer:

Hmmmmmm.....

I see we're an....um.....ambitious bunch here in Massashoesetts......hmmmmm..... :disgust:

I heard from a wise human once - set a date and they will come.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Checking my calendar.... :grouphug:

holy smokes there are peoples put here, MA isnt as much of a TK waste land as I thought, hey if anyones interested, PM or email ME at [email protected], lets start chatting and getting things moving out here. For too long there has been letting going on in NE. Lets bring water to the desert, so to speak.

If there was a gathering in mass, it would be a sausage fest for sure. id predict 20 guys and 1 female. :sowrong:

maniactickler said:
If there was a gathering in mass, it would be a sausage fest for sure. id predict 20 guys and 1 female. :sowrong:

And heven help that one girl XD, but all kidding aside, gota think posative, there has to be both men and women round here that are into tickling.

Lets get this gathering moving, there have got to be lots of people in Mass. Where could we have this...? Do any of you guys have girls that would come along...hahha Im not about to be the only girl there...lol

babygurl1985 said:
Lets get this gathering moving, there have got to be lots of people in Mass. Where could we have this...? Do any of you guys have girls that would come along...hahha Im not about to be the only girl there...lol

Why? nervous? :manicd:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back