• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taming Heather Part Five: Conclusion

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
First of all I'd like to thank all of those who contributed their comments. They have given me the ideas needed to end this series.

To Anna and Heather, I agreee with you on the fact that being a slave is about surrender and should be consensual. But that should only be after the dominant has earned the consent of the submissive.
Anyway, on to the story.

The next day Megan called Janine, Missy, and Meghan over to help prepare Heather for her public submission. They released Heather and allowed her to get dresssed. She put on a white tank top, short jean shorts, and her usual pair of sandals. The girls first cuffed Heather's hands behind her back and led her to the back seat of the car. They placed her in the middle between Meghan and Missy just to make sure she doesn't get away. They drove for awhile until they reached a crowded public area. All Heather could see there was a large crowd of people and several sets of stocks. They led Heather over to a set of stocks and uncuffed her. They removed her sandals and placed her legs in the stocks. Next they used some rope and tied her hands together above her head.

Megan got ready to make her announcement."Attention, everybody!" sad Megan" My friend Heather would like to tell you something."

Heather knew what Megan wanted to hear. Megan wanted her to say she was her slave. Heather knew this was her last chance to avoid beig a complete slave to Megan. So when Megan asked Heather who she belonged to Heather answered" I've told you several times before, I don't belong to anybody!"
The crowd heard this and started to mock Megan. She had given them the impression that she was in complete control and now she was humiliated in front of them. Megan had prepared for this since she had known how Heather rebelled in the past. Megan pullled out her feather and the other girls knew exactly what to do. Janine and Missy took their positiions at Heather's feet. Meghan took a position at Heather's sides while Megan placed her feather at one of Heather's underarms while placing her hand at the other. Once they were all in position they began to tickle Heather in unison. Heather laughed so hystericaly that she could not even struggle. This went on for about a half hour until Megan noticed how the crowd became interested. This gave Megan an idea. She decided that she would charge $1 to tickle Heather for five minutes. Since the crowd saw what a great reaction Heather had, they immedeately produced their money. Megan took their money as several members of the crowd came up to tickle Heather. Most of them decided to tickle Heather's feet since they could tell it was her most ticklish place. This went on for quite a while when two shrouded, robed figures approached. They offered Megan a large sum of money so that they could tickle Heather in private. Megan wanted the money so she agreed. Heather was released and the two figures walked her over to a private area where a few sets of stocks were. When the two figures removed their robes, Heather was shocked to learn that they were Emily and Krystle. These were Heather's most loyal friends. Krystle was a very skinny girl. She had long, curly blond hair and brown eyes. The two released Heather and told her of their plan. Next Emily put her rob back on and lured Megan over to the area. When she arrived she was jumped by Heather and Krystle. They stripped her down to her bra and panties, cuffed her, gagged her, and placed her in the stocks in the same fashion that heather had been placed. The same procedure followed for the other three girls. Then Heather attracted her crowd over to where she had placed her former captors and made her announcement.

" I dont believe you should have to pay to tickle someone" said Heather" So if all of you come and tickle these four, I will give you your money back." This appealed to the crowd a lot so they rushed over. The gags were removed and the tickling began. Heather and Emily decided they would be the first to tickle Megan after what she had done to them. Heather went straight for the feet while Emily tickled Megan's sides. Krystle decided she would tickle Janine's feet due to some unresolved personal issues while other members of the crowd tickled her upper body. The other ticklers focused on tickling Missy's sides since that was her most ticklish place and they focused on tickling Meghan's ribs since she was most ticklish there. This tickling lasted for about a total of four hours. Heather's captives were only allowed a few seconds every so often for breathing breaks after what they had done to her. By the end of the ordeal all of the girls were in tears from being tickled so much. The girls made a pact in the end. They agreed to let Heather be free and Heather promised not to publicly humiliate them again. Although this was the last time they tried to make Heather a slave it wasn't the last time they tickled her.

Although this is the end of the Taming Heather series, it is not the end of my Heather tickling stories. I've also come up with some other ideas for stories based on girls I've met recently.

It was a good run:D I have to admit, I wish Heather was still a slave:wow: Please do tell more stories about the tickling of Heather.

We disagree! Heather is a person and is entitled to basic freedoms. It should be her choice to surrender! Nice series!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back