• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baloons in Paintshop Pro 7?

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Hi there. As some of you may or may not know I am currently working on a manga series (this would be a first) and I don't know a thing about putting the baloons in with a program. I know Photoshop can do this, but my question is can Paintshop Pro 7 create them as well?

If not I suppose I could just draw the baloons in, but if a computer program can do this just as well or better, or it help me work more efficiently, that would be nice.

Any suggestions, help, and advice would be much appriciated. ^__^

:D I believe there to be 12 balloons in the Preset shape area when you press the Preshape shape button. :D

Are you sure? Where is this button? In may be showing up differently than it is for you. I tried the present shape button, and what it does is load a manipulitable sphere that by dragging in different directions you can turn into different shapes.

It didn't actually load any set shapes. So either I'm doing something wrong or you aren't explaining it correctly. Or it could be both.

My concern is in making manga dialogue boxes and then placing the words inside them, of course. The shape isn't all that important at this point, but I do want to know what options I have.

:) It may be different from version 7 to 8.1. In 8.1, in the icon bar with the paintbrush and eraser and fill-in icons there is a preset shapes icon that has a square and circle overlapping. When you click on that icon button a drop down area/list will appear in a new icon bar. If you go down about 1/2 way or so you should see some different ballons, for thought or speech. See if you can do this with version 7. :)

Yeah, I found it myself before your second post, nevermind.

Thanks anyway though. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back