• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Bynes' 18th birthday party, the tickle coming out party of her life.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
What a girl DOESNT want! Amanda Bynes' 18th birthday party

The adorable Amanda Bynes, star of the movie "What a Girl Wants" had just turned 18, and wanted to celebrate it in style. Since she was now an adult, she didnt want the usual little dinky birthday party that her parents and relatives gave her every year, but instead sought something more mature and elaborate. For her 18th, she decided to spend it with friends, shopping, going to the mall, having a nice dinner, a pedicure, and so forth. Late that evening, she returned to a friend's house, where there was a surprise birthday party with many people. Out of the enormous birthday cake in the middle of the floor popped a well built male exotic dancer. "This guy is going to give you the time of your life, but first you have to strip to your bra and panties, and go into my bed, how far you go is up to you" A female friend of Amanda's said. Amanda, wanting to go along with the gag, went into her friend's room, stripped to her bra and panties, and lied down on the bed. Soon, the husky exotic dancer tied Amanda's hands and feet to the bed with rope: "Oooh, bondage, how kinky" Amanda said, thinking it almost a joke, unaware of the fate that awaited her: "Okay, little miss perfect is tied, now give it to her" One of the girls said. With that, the dancer went over to Amanda, and began running his fingers over her neck as she let out a shriek: Heeheheheheheheheehehe! HEY! Stop that! That tickles, you creep! Heeheheheheheheheehe! "What the hell is going on here?" Amanda protested. "You are little miss white lilly actress, well, for your 18th birthday, in celebration of your coming out as a woman, we figured you should see what a little sexual torment and torture is like, so we hired this nice guy to tickle the daylights out of you, for as long as we say" One of her friends said. A lump formed in Amanda's throat, she was so ticklish that she used to fear she would wet herself when tickled by her brother and sister growing up. "Continue, dont let her off so easily" One of the girls said. With that, the exotic dancer ran his fingers in Amanda's armpits, and down her sides and ribs and belly as she squealed with girlish giggles and began to beg: Hehehehehehehehehheehehehe! OH NO NO! Please! I'll do anything! I cant stand to be tickled! Please NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehee!: Amanda pleaded through giggles.
The hunk made his way down to Amanda's feet, examining her soft, flawless, creamy white soles. Amanda's friends knew that her feet were her worst tickle spot, as occasionally during tickle fights she would get breathless with hysterical laughter, and kick her feet violently. This time, they would have no such worry, as she was tied. The exotic dancer held Amanda's feet together, and ran his fingers over her flawless soles and around and under her toes. Her reaction was almost violent, as she wiggled her toes all over and let out a high pitched, almost animal, scream, and shriek of agony, at the tickle torture being inflicted on her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! PLEASE! I'll do anything! Tell this guy I'll fuck him if he wants! Please no more tickle! I cant stand it! NO! Heheheheheheheheheehehe! Amanda pleaded, as the maddening tickling continued, and she found herself getting winded from laughing so hard, tears in her eyes.
The tickler was nowhere near finished with Amanda, he plugged in a vibrating electric massager, held her feet together, and ran it over her soles, and under, and inbetween, her toes, as she again erupted with shrieks of agony and mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! PLEASE! PLEASE DONT! Iam going to wet myself! I cant take it! NO! Please! I'll do anything! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! "Cute adorable, little Amanda, give her more, tickle master": One of the girls said. Then, pulling an ice cube, he ran it over her soles and toes as she let out screams of agony again: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I cant stand it! Iam going to pass out! Why the fuck are you doing this to me!!?? No please! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Amanda's torture wasnt finished yet, as the tickle master pulled two feathers, held her feet together, and ran the feathers over her soles, and under and inbetween her toes. She again erupted, pleading for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! I cant stand it! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! In fact, Amanda did wet herself with orgasmic juice from the lethal tickle attack she was receiving. She lay on the bed, panting, fearing she would pass out. Finally, one of the girls said:"Okay, we've tortured her enough, let her go" Amanda was untied, and got up from the bed, wobbly from exhaustion at the tickling she had received:" You little bitches, nice 18th birthday present" She said sarcastically. "We thought it was fun" a dark haired girl said. "Now remember, dont tell mommy and daddy, if you do, we know where you live, and he comes back" One of the girls said. Amanda nodded, she knew she could never tell anyone, for she didnt think she could again survive the tickle that she had received at her 18th birthday party.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back