• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dreams

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
I have decided to post two semi-true stories in this post. The reason I call them semi-true is becuased they happened in my dreams so they didn't physically happen but I am going straight from memory and none of it has been changed.

The first one involves Heather and my former biology teacher Mrs.B. If you have read any of my Taming Heather stories you know what Heather looks like.In the dream Mrs.B was trying to teach her class when Heather was talking to her friends and distracting the other students. Instead of yelling at Heather as usual Mrs.B told her to come to the front of the class.Heather was wearing a purple long sleeved shirt, jeans and sandals withouut socks. Heather obeyed Mrs.B. The teacher then proceded to hogtie Heather. She removed Heather's sandals and tickled her feet. She was trying to teach Heather to behave in class. This lasted for about ten minutes and Heather was relesed. Just to clarify Mrs. B was about 5'5, Had long curly blond hair, a slim body and was in her mid-thirties.

Here is the second dream. I am in my aunt's yard playing some kind of game. For some reason Cameron Diaz is there and I am chasing her around the house. Cameron is wearing a red tank top, a pair of light blue shorts, and a pair of dark blue sneaker's without socks. Anyway, I am chasing her and I finally catch her and she falls to the ground with her legs facing me. I use this to my advantage. I remove her sneakers,put her legs in a headlock and begin to tickle her feet. I first start by scribbling my fingers across her soles. She is giggling but trying to hold it in. I then change my technique by holding her toes back and tickling the upper area of her foot. This caused her to squeal loudly and start laughing but she was still trying to hold it in. This tickling lasted about ten minutes and then the scene changed to a sidewalk by a busy intersection. I continued tickling her for another five minutes there. Just as I found the most ticklish place on her feet and I could tell she wa about to burst out in laughter, I woke up. That really pissed me off. Well, that's the end. Let me know if you have had any dreams like these.

K-Skate417 said:
I have decided to post two semi-true stories in this post. The reason I call them semi-true is becuased they happened in my dreams so they didn't physically happen but I am going straight from memory and none of it has been changed.

The first one involves Heather and my former biology teacher Mrs.B. If you have read any of my Taming Heather stories you know what Heather looks like.In the dream Mrs.B was trying to teach her class when Heather was talking to her friends and distracting the other students. Instead of yelling at Heather as usual Mrs.B told her to come to the front of the class.Heather was wearing a purple long sleeved shirt, jeans and sandals withouut socks. Heather obeyed Mrs.B. The teacher then proceded to hogtie Heather. She removed Heather's sandals and tickled her feet. She was trying to teach Heather to behave in class. This lasted for about ten minutes and Heather was relesed. Just to clarify Mrs. B was about 5'5, Had long curly blond hair, a slim body and was in her mid-thirties.

Here is the second dream. I am in my aunt's yard playing some kind of game. For some reason Cameron Diaz is there and I am chasing her around the house. Cameron is wearing a red tank top, a pair of light blue shorts, and a pair of dark blue sneaker's without socks. Anyway, I am chasing her and I finally catch her and she falls to the ground with her legs facing me. I use this to my advantage. I remove her sneakers,put her legs in a headlock and begin to tickle her feet. I first start by scribbling my fingers across her soles. She is giggling but trying to hold it in. I then change my technique by holding her toes back and tickling the upper area of her foot. This caused her to squeal loudly and start laughing but she was still trying to hold it in. This tickling lasted about ten minutes and then the scene changed to a sidewalk by a busy intersection. I continued tickling her for another five minutes there. Just as I found the most ticklish place on her feet and I could tell she wa about to burst out in laughter, I woke up. That really pissed me off. Well, that's the end. Let me know if you have had any dreams like these.
yes had some similar to these

I've had some like that.
I had one where I was on an empty train. I'm running down the aisles for no apparent reason until I look behind me and find a dark figure chasing me. Soon I lose my footing and fall to the floor and the dark figure catches me and starts tickling me.
It felt so real that I woke up laughing. :blush:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with tickling dreams.

chrisheaven, if you remember, can you give some specific examples of what happened in your dreams.

Reading the replies I was reminded of another tickling dream I had quite awhile ago. It involved my friend' sister Hayley. Hayley was a tall for her age and she was about 5'0 at the time. She had a slim body, brown eyes and dirt-blond hair. In the dream she was in summer clothes and was barefoot Anyway, she was annoying us in the dream just as she did in real life when I got an idea. Hayley was sitting on a blue sleeping bag and we decided to wrap her in it with her feet sticking out. We then used a bumper sticker to gag her and we started tickling her feet. This lasted for about twenty minutes and she squealed and giggled as we tickled her. After the twenty minutes were up I woke up.

I had a dream I lived with my English teacher and she came up to my room (in her house) and she was like, "Get off the phone, Kristen do your homework" she didnt sound mad she was just exasperated sounding and my friend Allison, who I was on the phone with, was like, "Is that our teacher" cos i apparently JUST moved in or something, and I'm like, "yeah" and then for some reason I started hearing things from Allisons POV and i can hear myself giggling on the other end of the phone and allisons like, "you okay? what are you doing" and i hear myself say "im fine..shes *laughing* tickling *laughing* me, I have to *laughing* goooo" **click**

I like this dream, and then one night I had a continuous thing from it, so whenever I dreamt about this again, the 2nd part would happen and it went like this:

I would be laughing and say, "stop it"! and my teacher would say "then do your homework"! and I'd be like, "Okay, fine! but stop tickling me"! still laughing and my teacher would stop and as soon as she did i would turn the phone on again and my teacher would groan in frustration and start trying to tickle me again but I would be sort of fending her off with one hand while trying to dial the phone with the other, and eventually get Alli back on the phone and I'd hear her point of view sort of again and it would be like,
Allisons like, "Why don't you just do your homework"?
Id be like, "No!!!"
And shes like, "Why not"? and i couldn't even answer from laughing and shes like, "Why did you even let her know you were ticklish"?? and I'm like, "I DONT KNOW! I didnt tell her, do you think I'm stupid"? then a non-ticklish laugh and say, "Wait dont answer that" and my teacher would be laughing and Allis like, "oh. well then". and I'd turn over on my bed to get comfy and my teacher would get my hips and I'd be like, "SHYT" cos that was my most ticklish spot and my friend would be like, "IM BEHIND YOU IN SPIRIT" and Id hang up and instead of my teacher making me do homework she would just keep tickling me, I cant remember how it ends, but thats it :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back