• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Spy (F/M): my first ever f/m story

primetime

Verified
i normally write f/f stories, but i thought why not try a f/m story? it's a challenge and i hope it comes out okay. feedback always welcomed.

hello dahlings! it is I, Natasha, one of the Chief Interrogators of the KGB. i think i was born to interrogate! i love it when my prisoners refuse to talk. it excites me! makes me want to do the most cruel things to their bodies! however, i am not like my fellow interrogators. i use a much, much different means of extracting information. i find my method is the most effective because there is no defense for it! when i was a little girl, some knuckle-headed boy took my doll from me and hid it. i was so mad i wanted to cry! he wouldnt tell me where it was. he was taller than me, but it didnt matter! it was my favorite doll and i wanted it back! so i jumped on him. he laughed as i tried to pull his hair. but what change the whole incident was when i put my fingers into his armpits and he broke out in wild laughter. that's when my idea was born! i tickled him for a few minutes and wouldnt you know it, he told me where my doll was. i was so happy! not only from getting my doll back, but i had a neat little way of torturing people.

as i got older, i tickled more and more people. women are FUN to tickle, but what really excited me was tickling men! men try to act so brave, so strong, so tough, but if they are ticklish, they fall into hysterics like a weakling. it is so exhilerating to see a strong man fall apart into a weak little baby! i researched the topic more and wouldnt you know it, the Great Czarina, Catherine the Great, used tickling as torture and as pleasure. after a while, tickling was an erotic stimuli, as well as a playful stimulation for me. when i joined the KGB, many other cadets tried to pick on me for fun, but i got the last laugh as i tormented their ticklish bodies. soon, i became Natasha "the Tickler" and rose up in the ranks. it was when i interrogated a Russian mob boss into confessing, that i rose to one of the highest ranking Interrogators in all of Mother Russia! i heard from my sources that there is a rumor in the streets of Moscow that i am the most fearsome Interrogator. the rumor goes that no one knows how i extract the information, but after i am done with you, you will fear my name forever! how sweet......fear. it is a wonderful thing. it is a special quality and a wonderful thing when people fear you. my track record speaks for itself. no one and i mean NO ONE has ever lasted my interrogation sessions. they ALL break, DA!!!!

it was a nice warm day and i was in my office when my Superior came in. he had a crooked smile on his face and he told me what happened. he let me know that we have captured a man who is thought to be an American Spy. blasted Americans! i thought we stopped spying on each other, but they are so arrogant! i couldnt wait to break this American man who my Superior told me he was posing as a journalist. after Natasha is through with him, he will have a story to write! i must find out his mission her in the Motherland!

i walk into the holding cell and i see this gorgeous human being! my goodness, one thing about you Americans, you have handsome men! this one was beautiful. blond hair, chiseled chin, nice muscles, babyface, and deep blue eyes. does every American man look like this? he has a few cuts on his face from the beating our KGB agents gave him. however, he still has this defiant look on his face. Natasha will fix that!

"let me go! i am a reporter from the New York Times! i demand to be set free. i demand to go to the American Embassy for this outrage!" he shouted.

"NIET! you are an American Spy!! tell us your mission!" an interrogator shouted.

"are you as dumb as you look?! i am a REPORTER! R..E..P..O..R..T..E..R! do you understand me!" he shouted.

"you wont talk now, but you have sealed your fate American! you will be interrogated by our best INTERROGATOR, NATASHA!!!!" the agent said.

I love introductions!! makes me feel special! i walk over to him and he still has this defiant look on his face. how cute! DA, he is a true American alright! he has that Clint Eastwood, John Wayne type demeanor. makes it all the more fun when i break him. and i WILL break him.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he shouts.

"I am Natasha, Chief Interrogator in the KGB. American, what is your name?" i ask with a smile.

"I am Andrew Wallace, correspondent New York Times! free me at once!" he shouts.

"Andrew? nice name. why dont you spare us the rhetoric and tell us why you are here Da?" i ask him.

"i am doing a story on American business here in Moscow! you have a freakin McDonald's here and i am trying to do a story! can i go now?" Andrew shouts.

"silly Andrew, tell us the REAL reason on why you are here..." i tell him.

"hello? i guess blonds are dumb! the REAL reason why i am here is to do a story! hello?! comrade! let me go!!!" he shouted.

the silly American has just made me angry. blonds are dumb huh? he will pay and i mean PAY for his insult. soon, Mr Andrew will tell me EVERYTHING! i guarantee it or my name isnt Natasha, "the Tickler"!! i order the men to take him to my special chamber. the looks on my agents eyes tell me they know this American fool is going to really get it. poor American Andrew, if only he knew what was in store for him.

i look through the one way window and see my agents strapping Andrew to a wooden table. his wrists are strapped above his head and his ankles and strapped down by leather cuffs. he is still fully clothed, but after i am done with him, he wont be! i see him struggle, and shout as he is left there. i leave him laying there for an hour and i can tell he is starting to get worried. now it is Natasha's time! i am going to truly enjoy this!! i walk in and he lifts his head and see me.

"you again? please, let me go! what do you people want?" Andrew asked.

"we want you to tell us why you are really here." i tell him.

"dont you people listen? i am a REPORTER!" Andrew yelled.

"Andrew, we BOTH know you are not a reporter. save yourself for some uncomfortable torture and tell us why you are spying on Mother Russia!" i tell him with a crooked smile.

"spying? you got it all wrong! i am here to do a story! you idiots are never going to get me to admit to a lie! do what you will, but i am an American! we are the toughest people in the world! what can a weak bitch like you do to me?" Andrew bosted.

i walk over to his face and put my face into his. "silly Andrew, you just blew your last chance. you see, unlike my comrades, i use a much different technique to torture you. in fact, no mark will be left on your body. but you WILL break for Natasha!!!"

"......do your worst BITCH!!!! and after i am free, i will see you all pay the consequences of torturing an American civilian!" Andrew threatened.

i love it when they brag. this one is special. i will truly enjoy what is about to happen. i begin to unbutton his shirt and pull the flaps open, exposing his bare chest. ooooh!!! nice chest. his pectoral muscles are fabulous! nice and smooth and well defined. i take the tip of my nail and trace it slowly across his muscles. he doesnt move an inch as he watches my fingers trace his chest. i see slight squirming and i figure this makes him itch more than it tickles. i then rip his shirt off, exposing his bare chest. i then take my fingernails and i slide them across his underarms which are smooth. i see him jerk his body! DA! he IS ticklish! it is only a matter of time now. i continue to tickle his armpits very lightly and i can see him squirming a little more.

"w-what hehehehe are y-you doing? hehehehehehehehe...stop that!" he giggles.

"ticklish Andrew?" i asked him.

"N-NO!!!" he shouts.

you and i both know that he is lying. his eyes pop wide open as he realizes what his torture is going to be. that is when i STRIKE! i plunge my nails deep into the hollows of his armpits and he roars in laughter. i straddle him and i begin my task. now this is a ticklish man! you should see his head shaking and his blond hair flying every which way. his mouth is wide open and he is laughing freely now. it is my experience that i tickle for a while to let my prisoner know i mean business, then i ask questions. i tickle his armpits for another few minutes, then i lightly scratch the tips of my nails across the pits and he is giggling now.

" hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
stop tickling me! hehehehehehehehehehehw-what kind of hehehehehehehehe torture is this?" Andrew asks.

"the EFFECTIVE kind!" i yell as i dig my fingers into his armpits once more. this time i dig deep into his armpits, trying to reach all the way into them. he is going wild with laughter now. he has a deep laugh and he is laughing freely now. a rush comes over my body as i tickle his armpits. now, we can begin the questioning!

"why are you here?" i ask nicely.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehe i-i am doing a story on McDonalahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahah!!"

he laughs like a bansheee as i tickle harder now. let's see how long he can take it. i tickle and tickle and tickle his armpits and he laughs harder and harder. i can see his face is getting red now. i stop and continue my questioning.

"what is your mission?" i ask.

".....hehehehehehehehehhehehe i have no mission....." he pants.

"then..........TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!!" i taunt as i torment his armpits again. he laughs harder as i continue to taunt him. i then decide it is time to move to his ribs. i dig my fingers into his rib crevices and again he explodes in laughter.

" SSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE MERCYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
!!"

I love tickling ribs. "is this rib ticklish Andy? huh? how about this one? or this one? i know! this little ribbie is ticklish isnt it?" i taunt as i tickle each of his ribs. he is shaking like a leaf now in a thunderstorm. his body is squirming all over the table and his face is as red as a beet. i tickle his ribs more harder and he lets the laughter out freely. he is in pure agony. i LOVE it.

" NOOOOOOHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHH
EHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!! PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!!"

"i will stop tickling you if you tell me your mission American SPY!" i yell.

"NOT A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPY!!!!! I AM A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REPORHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH REPORTER HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHE!!!"

"i guess i have to see if your belly button will tell me why you are spying....tickle tickle tickle belly button....." i taunt as i dig my index finger deep into his belly button. he explodes in laughter again and he is arching his back up off the table. wonderful! it makes my finger sink deeper into his bellybutton. his back slams back down onto the table and i tickle his belly and especially his belly button. he is thrashing around like a fish out of water! i am glad he is restrained. "what is your mission spy?" i ask him again.

"N-NOT A SPYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA!!"

"i guess your feet will have to tell me then....." i tease as i stop tickling his belly. i hear him moan and gasping for air as i walk down towards his feet, still clad in his brown loafers. i tap the tips of his shoes at the toes and i hear him moan.

"let me go......." he begs.

"are your feet ticklish Andrew? i love ticklish feet...." i ask.

"let me go...dont touch my feet...." he begs.

i pull off his left loafer and stare at his black dress sock. i pull off his right loafer and i can see his toes wiggling in his socks. i then slowly pull off the socks, exposing his heels, then the arches, then the balls of the feet, then finally his toes! wow! nice feet. i would guess it is a size 10, with nice pink skin and nice meaty toes. he takes care of his feet! i hold his big toe back, making his sole taut and stare into his eyes.

"Now Andrew, tell me your mission and i will spare your feet. if you dont, then i will tickle your feet like they have never been tickled before!" i threatened.

"i am not a spy....." he said. he then began to cry.

what's this? a tough macho American crying? because his precious feet are about to be tickled? he calls me a bitch? this is going to be fun. i then use the tip of my index finger and trace it slowly along the sole of his fleshy foot. he jerks his ankle and i can tell this is a very sensitive foot. i then scrabble my nails all across his arch and he goes ballistic. he hasnt screamed this loud all session long. his feet are very ticklish!

"you know Andrew, they say a man's most sensitive spot is the bottoms of his feet. i think in your case, they're right!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" i begin to tickle his feet with a passion. he is bucking wildly in his bonds as my fingers do their magic to his soles. i find it amazing that he has soft soles. i then dig in between his toes and i watch with joy as he slips into silent laughter. i love tickling between toes. they are usually so sensitive. i find his toe crevices are especially ticklish and i tickle them for at least an half hour. i stop tickling to let him catch his breath. then i tickle again! i tickle, tease, stroke and torment his feet for over an hour and i see him sweating like a pig.

"what is your mission spy?" i ask again.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe not my toes.....please hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i am not a spy....."

he hasnt broke yet? amazing. simply amazing. i wanted to tickle his feet for hours, but i needed to get down to business. after i break him, then i can torment him as my prisoner. i know this next thing i'm going to say will break this pathetic American!

"i made a mistake Andrew. there is actually a more sensitive spot on a man, even more sensitive than his feet....." i walk over to his crotch area. i can tell his penis has stiffened already and i begin to lightly run my fingers over his pants.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehe....what are you going to do?" Andrew says with worry in his voice.

"i am going to tickle your balls, then your penis until you cum! then, you will be even more sensitive to my tickling. time to see your balls..." i tease. i begin to unzip his pants and open the flaps open. i see his bulge thru his underwear and i begin to pull down his underwear.

"STOP!!! STOP!!!! okay okay okay!!! i am an American Spy sent here to spy on the Russian military." he blurts out.

"why?" i ask.

"we want to know how many nuclear arms your country still has. please, please dont tickle me there....." he begs.

"very good Andrew!" i tell him. i stroke his cock thru his underwear and i push a button on my pager. agents walk in and begin to unstrap him. now that he has admitted he is a spy, he must be punished!

"NO!!!! I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED! LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo..." he says as he is being carried away to my special punishment chambers.

i smile as i see him disappear. now that he has told me what i wanted, it is time to make him my plaything. hey, us women have to have toys to, DA? see ya next time..............

okay, how did you like it? again, i'm not used to writing f/m stories, but i thought i would give it a try. tell me what you think. thanks.....

permission question

Hi there!

I liked your story about Natasha the "tickler" very much because she has her unique style in which nobody has been saved from her evil clutches. I also make stories in an innocent site of tickling made for (F/m) (m-child from ages 9 to 16 old) and I have a series of 31 episodes named "The Ticklish Adventures of Jan Wright, secret agent".
In those series, Jan is a teenage spy who has 16 years old and battles with the most ruthless female villainesses of the world, but he always gets in big trouble and he has to deal with his predicament under each villainess' funny, but effective method of torture, tickling. "Affortunately", Jan Wright has survived all the predicaments for now, but when I saw your story, I thought "Man, Natasha could be the only evil woman to finally break Jan".
Natasha the tickler would be a great counterpart...and maybe Jan Wright's superior.

Charsbuk

glad you like the story. you put in your post a "permission question", what do you need?

If you want

Hi there Primetime!

What I need is your approval to put Natasha's character on my next story. I liked Natasha's roughness and confidence, what a villainess needs for my next story. I've put evil nurses, female russian thiefs, brazilian madames, female african witches, bee obsessed queens and all that, but what I was missing was a rude chief interrogator like Natasha, although she is from the same nationality of Olga Kalantra, my pillar villainess, Natasha will be a great extra on my stories. I want to make a plot in which Jan tries to free a russian princes, but he has to encounter with Natasha and have a great ordeal with her. Untying and retying in another position is what I would like Natasha to do with Jan Wright, my main character. Like I told you, The chief of the group where I am allows female to child tickling, but because the TMF is for adults, I asked the permit to you for the story with no pain or bad torture on my story.

My group is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a_little_tickling

files > other contributors > charsbuk's stories

sure, you can use her. i have no problem with you using her in your story.....

whoa, thanks

Whoa, thank youfor the approval, now I invite you to read my stories and tell me how d' you like them.

Charsbuk

great challenge!

This is gonna be great! Now it is Natasha's streak about no one surviving her against Jan Wright's always-happening survivals.

Like Natasha says:

They all BREAK, DA!?

will the spy survive this or will Natasha win again?

we'll see...

go to A little tickling this saturday:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a_little_tickling

Charsbuk

Great story, Prime. I think you've held true to your story telling abilities, by instilling a playful, yet relentlessly sadistic persona in Natasha. Making the victim a male instead of a female didn't slow you down a bit.

Great job!

Great work. I was wondering if you found writing F/M a liberating experience, for some reason I did. Most of the time I would wright 2 or 3 part stories and then the Lee would get her revenge on the ler, but when I wrote my F/* series that had mostly male lee's in it I almost felt a weight lift, I felt I could do more to a sub with a female dom for some reason.

Tell you what, */M interrogation stories are my favorites. And this story is the BEST I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!! Since my first time reading it, the picture of the scene is always in my mind, can't get rid of it.

One of the best interrogation stories I ever read, and for Prime's first f/m story, he rocked it! This is one of the stories that inspired me to do my Bonnie & Clyde story.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back