• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I saw this profile and just had to write a story. (I changed her name though)

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Not With My Boyfriend You Don’t.
(The Taming of the Shrew.)
Inspired by Alisha,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
C. 2004.

Carrie’s party was going very well, with the exception of one thing and that was Alisha, who seemed to be getting high and somewhat drunk as well. Marijuana was not the choice of the other goers, but she had brought it and was using it. This had brought quiet and disdainful comments from the other partygoers and from Carrie herself.

That didn’t stop her from sitting on the lap of all the male party guests, and she teased each one as she did so.

“Look at her, the black witch.” Marcie spoke, slamming her beer down on the table. “Slutting herself around the room.”

“She’s dressed in more black than a entire funeral.” Commented another.

“She’s also stinking up your bathroom with her bud.” Announced Sara, who leaned over Marcie’s right shoulder. “By the way, she barfed in it twice. She cleaned it up though, but just barely.” Said Sherrie.

“She’s what? That’s witch! That 200 pound witch!”

“It’s a good thing she brought her own beer.”

“Yeah, a whole case and she’s gone through of it already. She’s so soused, a pig smells better.”

“Well that’s not a pig that’s sitting on your Cameron’s lap.”

Carrie watched as Alisha gave her Cameron a hug and a kiss then got up and stumbled across the room.

Alisha was beautiful and ready for action. But it was action she was giving in the room, as she was fond of teasing all the guys.

“What’s say you hunk.” She sat in the lap of her friend Roy and kissed him.

“My, my but we’re frisky tonight Lish.”

Alisha was really in a flirting mood and kissed him once more. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Just call me a frisky pussy.”

Carrie was not at all pleased with this flaunting display of affection. She wasn’t too happy about Alisha’s festively, amorous mood as she put her paws on her boyfriend. What with having seen her sitting in his lap and teasing him was not exactly something she was accustomed to.

“Come on Lish.” Carrie said walking toward her and taking her by the arm. “I think it’s time you slept your beer off.” She and one other girl then led her to the bedroom and three other girls followed.

As the door was closed, both Carrie and Marcie sat Alisha on the bed and brought her legs up onto it as well.

“Now you lay back and take five.” Carried suggested, pushing her back to lie down, and then whispering under her breath. “And make it five hours too.”

“No way, and miss the party, no fucking way.” Alisha sat up and tried to get off the bed.

Carrie and Marcie both pushed her back again, but Alisha fought against them, grabbing at them and pushing them away. The other three girls joined in and they now had Alisha held down.

Hey Carrie, seeing as how Alisha here is wanting to tie one at this party, what’s say we oblige her.” Asked Sherry.

“If you’re referring to a pair of wrists and ankles, yes I think we should.”
“FUCK YOU!” Cried Alisha. “NO ONE FUCKING TIES ME DOWN TO THIS BED!”

“OOOOOH, TIE YOU DOWN TO THE BED, THAT’S AN EVEN BETTER IDEA!”

Carrie grabbed her restraints that she kept for fun and as the girls held the struggling and screaming girl in a spread-eagled position, she secured her wrists. Standing back, she admired her half tied victim, complete with flailing legs and then went to the foot of the bed.

“We’ll get these boots off and finish the job.” She began to unlace the combat boot and Alisha tried to pull her foot away. But both Marcie and Sherry held her legs still, and as Carried tugged on the left boot it came off with a yank. Alisha continued to jerk her legs all over, but to no avail as the other boot was unlaced and was yanked off as well.

Carrie and Sherry made short work of tying her legs all stretched, taught and wide apart. Her feet flailed all over and she continued to beg and plead for her release
“Well now that we have her all tied on the bed, shall we get back to the party?” Marcie asked.

“I think we have our own little party going on here.” Carrie commented.

“How do you mean?” Asked Sherry.

“Remember when she was sitting on Mansell’s lap and he gripped her ribs. Remember the squeal she gave and how she shot off her lap.”

“Yeah.” Commented Marcie. “She did flinch a bit.”

Carrie gave Alisha’s left sole slow stroke from heel to toes and the foot flinched then violently writhed about. Alisha squealed and gave a short but hearty laugh.

“Looks like someone here is ticklish. What say we tickle strip this slut.”

“I am not a slut, now untie me, I want to get back to the party.” Alisha protest\ed

“Sorry girl but you’re not going anywhere.”

Carrie then pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed and immediately wriggled her sock feet.

Alisha went violently writhed and screamed as her feet were wriggled and she continued begging and pleading.

Now lets have a look at these bare feet shall we?” With that, she began to tug at the toe of Alisha’s left sock and soon it was torturously sliding up the sole.

NO! NOT MY FEET! FUCK YOU CARRIE! PLEASE LEAVE MY FEET ALONE! GOD PLEASE NO!” Alisha continued to violently writhe and scream as the sock was finally removed and her toes flexed and contorted, trying to find some sort of refuge and protection.

“Wow cool foot.” Commented Sherry.

“Hey Lish.” Asked Marcy. “You’ve got such nice soft feet; they must be real ticklish.”

Everyone laughed at her remark and Alisha struggled and writhed more.

Carrie wriggled Alisha’s left foot and smiled. “Lets see what happens when I do this.” She slowly and oh so torturously slithered a single finger up the bare sole and down again.

“NOOO!” Alisha screamed, writhing her foot all over and bucking on the bed. “DON’T DO THAT!”

Carrie reached out and grabbed the spasming toes and pushed them back, thereby making Alisha’s foot taught. She once more slowly and oh so torturously slithered a single finger up the sole from heel to toes. Alisha’s screaming laughter was immediate and intense and this delighted the girls. Carrie slithered her finger down and then back up.

Alisha’s foot shot from her grasp and she had to grab it and hold it tighter than before. Now she stroked two fingers up and down the taught sole and Alisha screamed even more and again violently writhed. She was straining at the restraints so much it looked as thought she would break them.

“Well, well, well, I see this foot is ticklish. But how ticklish it is when I do this?” She now spider tickled five fingers in Alisha’s arch and Alisha really went ballistic, bouncing up and down on the bed, head thrashing from side to side and her entire body violently writhing all over.

“Well hello ticklish.” Carrie did it again only this time staying longer on the arch. “This is for sitting in Mike’s lap!”

Alisha screamed, writhed intensely and looked piteously at the other girls who just stood there and did nothing.

There was a firm knocking at the bedroom door and someone asked what was going on. Carrie looked evilly back at Alisha then told the person that they all could come in later and watch the fun.

Alisha was going berserk, crazy and nuts all in one and was writhing on the bed as much as the bonds would let her. Carrie’s fingers torturously digging into her tender arch was pure torture and her sanity was slowly ebbing away.

“And this slut, is for making goo goo eyes at Sherry’s boyfriend.” She raked and revved her fingers into the arch and Alisha practically bolted off the bed.

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! PLEASE GOD DAMN YOU, I WAS ONLY KIDDING!”

“Oh, so you were only toying with their affections were you?” She dug her fingers in further but now also dug them into the soft pad under the toes. Alisha screamed louder than she have ever screamed before and practically rocketed off the bed. This was pure torture personified and her entire nervous system was reeling in leaps and bounds.

“So you like playing with other people’s affections do you hmmm?” Carrie raked and revved her fingers over the soft pad and Alisha went ballistic once more. The entire bed was shaking and the walls of the room reverberated with her screams.

“I think we should gag her.”

“No.” Replied Carrie. “Her screams are music to my ears. Somebody get her other foot.”

Sherry wasted no time in grabbing the right foot and began the same techniques that Carrie was using. This double personified Alisha’s torture and her reactions were stellar to their eyes and ears. Her mindless hysteria was getting more and more intense and the bed continued to shake and strain with her writhing. With lightning speed and the torturous and sadistic precision of a dominatrix tickler, Sherry’s fingers were everywhere, digging into and raking and revving all over the soft sole. Sherry was cool in her tickling; just letting Alisha have everything that she could dish out and more. And she was having an exquisite time in torturing the poor girl.

Both the bare and sock foot tickling was driving Alisha mad and she violently writhed all over; her head and bum slamming into the mattress.

“Hey girl, you look like you’re having fun? What’s say we tickle torture you senseless?” Sherry asked.

“Yeah, the slut here needs to be taught a lesson that she doesn’t toy with people’s affections. I say we can tickle torture her senseless.” Carrie suggested.

“Let’s get her out of these clothes first.” Sherry suggested.

“An excellent idea.” Replied Carrie.

“NOOOOO, YOU FUCKING DON’T TOUCH MY CLOTHES!”

Alisha fought like a wildcat as Carrie came up and sat beside her waist and began to pull her shirt out from inside her jeans. She slowly unbuttoned it, taking her sweet torturous time with each button. As the shirt was unbuttoned, a lace bra was making its appearance known.

“Check the slutty underwear she’s wearing.” Commented Carrie. “And I’ll bet the panties are as slutty as she is.”

Alisha’s shirt was then pulled up her arms to her wrists, leaving her upper body practically topless. Carrie immediately set her sights on Alisha’s belt and she began to unfasten it.

“FUCK YOU CARRIE, FUCK OFF! LEAVE MY PANTS ALONE YOU FUCKING BITCH!”

Carrie easily undid the belt and removed it from the jeans altogether. Alisha continued to protest loudly and violently writhe, but Carrie just tossed it to one side and began to unfasten the jeans themselves.

Alisha protested even more loudly as Carried slowly pulled the zipper down, and this caused Carrie to giggle evilly.

“Lets get these pants off shall we, and see those slutty panties.”

Marcie and Sherry quickly untied Alisha’s legs and Carried began to yard the jeans down of her waist. Alisha was fighting with such strength, that both Marcie and Sherry had to brace themselves against the bed to hold her legs taught, so that Carrie could pull the jeans down to her ankles. Once this was done, Carrie held the legs still and the other two girls pulled the jeans off, and then Alisha’s legs were quickly retied.

Now everyone gathered around to look at the now defrocked but still bra and pantied slut. Alisha writhed, trying desperately to free herself from being put on display and from any more tickling that might happen. But the bonds held firm and as hard as she tried to break them, she couldn’t.

“Quit your struggling Slut.” Sherry commented. “And enjoy the party that we’re about to have. And so why don’t WE get YOU turned on for a change huh?”

Everyone laughed at Sherry’s remark, and as she dug her fingers into Alisha’s arches again, the poor girl once more screamed and arched her back.

“Make her do that again.” Asked Carrie. “I have an idea.”

Sherry repeated her tickling and once more Alisha arched her back. Carrie seized the moment to shove a very firm cushion under her and that now kept Alisha’s back in permanent arch.

Lets add some ribs shall we? Rhonda, Marcie, they’re all yours!”

Marcie and Rhonda wasted no time in attacking Alisha’s ribs and dug their fingers in between them. That caused Alisha to buck even more and to scream and writhe intensely. Her reactions were off the scale and the walls vibrated with her screams of laughter. That caused the girls to tickle more and tickle firmer, really digging their fingers in wherever they were tickling.

Every nerve ending in Alisha’s body was on fire, whether it was being tickled or not. She couldn’t believe that she was this ticklish and that her friends could be so cruel.

Rhonda and Marcie then spread their fingers wide and squeezed their way up to Alisha’s armpits and back down to her flanks and she erupted in shrill, helpless laughter. Alisha tried to beg them to stop, to leave her alone, but every breath she managed to suck in exploded from her chest as screaming laughter.

Rhonda scratched along her flanks, moving slowly up from her hips to the bottom of her ribs and back down, teasing her sides until she couldn't breathe. Her fingernails traveled her flanks and ribs, back and forth, tickling, tickling, tickling.

Marcie’s fingers again came down on both sides of her ribcage just outside her breasts, then, slowly and sensuously, she began moving them up toward her armpits again. She spread her fingers wide again and squeezed her way up to her armpits and back down to her flanks and Alisha went wild in her bondage, laughing helplessly.

Rhonda ran her fingers up and down her helpless torso, concentrating on all the hot spots but not staying on them long. She scratched light and quick, up to her armpits and stayed for almost a minute along the hypersensitive ribs. She continued down to the bottom edge of her spasmodic ribcage, and Alisha’s arms and legs flailed as far as their bonds allowed.

Now all ten of Marcie’s fiendish fingers entered Alisha’s ribs again and dug in with vigorous delight. Up and down her sides she played the ribs with zeal and relish, spidering then digging in then back to spidering.

“Accordion to what I see here Alisha, you have extremely ticklish ribs!” Rhonda laughed at her joke and continued tickling, thoroughly exploring each and every rib to the fullest.

Alisha was a blur in her struggles and her continual screams of laughter now got guttural as well. She had now lost it as all of the circuits in her nervous system had blown wide open and were disintegrating rapidly.

“Boy I sure got your motor running huh, Lish? Now it’s time to really put the pedal to the metal and exercise your V8s! Let’s have a go at those hot breasts of yours shall we?”

Marcie spidertickled the sides of Alisha’s breasts, upward to the areolas and the nipples, then back down. The tickling sensations tore through Alisha and she struggled so hard that she freed the left nylon restraint. Marcie turned and looked at the now bouncing legs, then returned to her breasts and tickled them ferociously. Alisha’s leg flailed all over and twice hit Marcie in the back, the second time nearly knocking her off the bed. Carrie grabbed the flailing limb and managed to tie it down again, tickling the left sole to punish it for getting free.

Marcie’s fingers continued to scrabble light and spider-like over Alisha’s ribs and her back arched again. Her ribs were now prominent and Marcie’s tongue caressed her lips over the ecstasy of the exploring to come. She stood back and looked at Alisha’s extremely taught form; her milky-white ribs and tummy glistening with sweat and she watched as it trickled down her sides. Alisha wriggled incessantly and Marcie imagined that the rivulets must have been tickling her in some way.

Her scrabbling fingers began again spider dancing on her ribs from tips to back, one rib at a time. Alisha’s head began again its rapid and spasming movement and while her mouth opened wide no sound came out.

"I have you now..." Marcie whispered, giggled evilly, then straddled her waist to keep her even further still, She begin to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips, sliding her fingers back and forth. Alisha’s laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance and Marcie delighted in her writhing movement and in the repeated expansion and contraction of her ribs. She also took great delight in the never-ending conniptions that Alisha was going through. Her ribcage was Marcie’s to play with and she sensually exercised her ribs all over. Marcie had thoughts of driving Alisha mad by relentlessly tickling her ribs was an opportunity was something she just couldn't pass up.

"I think its time for a rest." Carrie called out. Alisha’s body slowly writhed and he could hear the last echoes of her giggles fading off into the distance.

The rest period didn’t last long, as gazing again at Alisha’s taught and protruding ribs, Marcie let her fingers caress the tips, then vibrated them on the tips and she writhed intensely. This pleased her and she continued to vibrate relentlessly. She had promised a thorough 10-minute non-stop rib tip tickle and Alisha was out of control because of it. Vibrating lightly along her ribs he now again explored each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. Her fingers continued to surf her ribs back and forth and he delighted in her fervid jerking laughter and writhing and he proudly announced to her that resistance was futile.

"Such tickly ribs our helpless, defenceless Alisha.” Marcie called out. “Such tickly ribs…"

Alisha’s jerking laughter was incessant and spasmodic, as Marcie thoroughly enjoyed the buttery-soft and satiny, taught skin that covered them. Her heaving chest, ribs expanding and contracting and her incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, all make for a delicious scenario that was a sight to behold.

With that, Marcie dug her fingers into the ribs again and Alisha erupted with full-bore laughter and intense bucking. Her fingers once again made contact with both sides of Alisha’s ribcage, and she bucked so hard Marcie could feel the bed move. She pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions as the tickling went on and on and on.

“Now was that intense or what.” Marcie asked, smiling and lifting her hands away from her. “That is only just the beginning you little tramp!”

Marcie once again spread her fingers wide and squeezed her way up to Alisha’s armpits and back down to her hips. She erupted in shrill, helpless laughter. She tried to beg her to stop, to leave her alone, but every breath she managed to suck in exploded from her chest as screaming laughter.

Alisha was given another break as the girls huddled to plan their next move. She struggled and strained at the bonds trying desperately to get free, but the girls had tied her good and so she was going nowhere.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door followed by the door being opened wide. A group of girls stood in the doorway and behind them a group of guys. In fact the rest of the partygoers were standing at the doorway.

“So what’s going on here? And we’re not taking later for an answer.” Asked one of the girls.

“We’re just taming a shrew.” Replied Carrie.

“Yeah.” Marcie added. “Tickle taming a shrew in fact.”

Carrie’s fingers again came down on both sides of her left sole just on her arch and Alisha, almost exhausted from all the tickling the girls had already given her, once more screamed with laughter.

She ran her fingers up and down the helpless foot, concentrating on the arch, then scratching light and quick, up to the toes. She then continued back down to the heel of her spasmodic foot, followed by another arch tickling. Alisha’s arms and legs flailed as far as their bonds allowed, and the bed still rocked with her struggles under the intense foot tickling.

“Hey look! Called of the girls in the doorway. “She’s wet herself.”

Carrie stopped the tickling and they all looked between Alisha’s legs. A wet spot was indeed forming on Alisha’s panties and Marcie dragged a finger over the wet patch then sniffed it. Alisha flinched at Carrie’s touch of her womanhood and mound and writhed more.

“Well she hasn’t pissed herself.” Marcie Announced. “She’s cum; we’ve made her orgasm.”

Marcie and Carrie high-fived each other and laughed.

“FOR GOD SAKES!” Alisha screamed. “I HAVEN’T HAD AN ORGASM! I DID PISS MYSELF!”

“Get serious slut.” Marcie replied. “That now passion red face of yours isn’t because you pissed yourself; you came and you know it. And now that we know what causes that, we’re going to make you have many more.

“NO! PLEASE NO! I DIDN’T ORGASM, I SWEAR! I PISSED MYSELF!” Alisha’s struggling returned full force and the bed rocked once more.

“Yeah right.” Replied Carrie. “And you’re not ticklish either. Marcie, lets tickle another one out of her.”

Carrie attacked both tender soles and raked and revved their fingers from heels to toes while Marcie did the same to her ribs. Alisha volcanically exploded with insane laughter and intense writhing. Both Carrie and Marcie’s fingers were diabolically evil with their precision attacks. Twenty sadistic fingers weren’t missing a beat as they tickled and tickled and tickled. There wasn’t a single micrometer on Alisha’s soles and ribs that wasn’t being tickle tortured.

The others in the room were egging the two ticklers on and were also making suggestions on how and where to tickle her. Alisha was practically bending the futon she was tied to she was struggling so hard and violently. Everyone in the room could hear the wood frame straining as she pulled against her bonds and some wondered if she would crack the frame in anyway.

Alisha was practically hoarse from laughing and so Carrie and Marcie stopped.

“We want to hear your laughter slut”. Carrie said. “So stop hoars-ing around and give us some more.”

The girls laughed at her play on words, then asked for more feet tickling. Both Carrie and Marcie obliged their requests and when Marcie took hold of Alisha’s right foot, they mercilessly attacked her spasming soles once more.

“How about slut, are you enjoying being tickle tortured?”

“PLEASE NOOOO MORE I’M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!”

“Now slut, we’ve only just begun. We want to send you into hyper drive and blow a few of your circuits at the same time.”

“NO! PLEASE! YOU’LL KILL ME!”

“Nah, we’re not going to do that. Tickle torture you senseless yes, but kill you, nah!” Marcie replied. Rhonda you take her armpits and Sherry, you and Shannon, you take her ribs.”

“With pleasure. Seeing her sitting on my Matt’s lap has whetted my appetite to sit on hers. Only I’ll be holding her down not cuddling!”

“NO PLEASE SHANNON! IT WAS ALL IN FUN! ALL IN FUN!”

“Yeah well tease, I didn’t think so!”

The four girls attacked in unison and Alisha went wild under them. Once again the bed was straining under the weight of her struggles and the straining of the wood could be clearly heard once more. The female partygoers enthusiastically gathered around and cheered on the ticklers, calling for Alisha to get her comeuppance. The males stood there and cheered on the ticklers. And the ticklers happily obliged and were tickling intensely and torturously.

It seemed hell was heaven compared to what Alisha was going through and she was trying everything possible to break the bonds holding her down.

Shannon’s fingers dug deep into the ribs and raked from side to side and Alisha went totally wild under her. She bucked and screamed at the top of her lungs and some of the partygoers had to cover their ears. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her mouth was wide open. Her body movements went from stop to a blur in less than a millisecond.

“NOOOOOO! PLEASE STAAAAAAHP! IT WAS ALL IN FUN, I WAS NEVER AFTER THEM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Give us a break slut!” Shannon replied, continuing to dig into the ribs. “They were loving it and you kept up the come on!” She cruised her fingers under Alisha’s breasts, causing the poor girl to buck once more.

Alisha’s B-cups were getting a real workout and her laughter was flowing like a raging river. The tickles burned inside of her and again her loins were becoming hot. She could feel another orgasm churning inside of her, boiling, volcanically seething, ready to explode at any moment. She desperately wanted not to orgasm as she knew it would turn on her ticklers and make them tickle her even more relentless and torturous.

Now other girls were asking for their turn to tickle torture Alisha, and Carrie was making a mental list as to who would tickle where. Everyone wanted to tickle Alisha’s feet and a line-up was forming at the foot of the bed. An equally long line-up was forming up by her ribs, breasts and armpits and Carrie stated that 7 people could tickle her at once. One person on each foot, two on her ribs, one on her breasts and two on her armpits, and that they other should form teams to tickle her.

“Seventy fiendish and torturous fingers coming up slut.” Carrie announced. “And all just for you!”

“Alisha?” Shannon asked, sitting by her waist. Here pussy, pussy.”

Alisha screamed and tried desperately to close her legs.

“Go for it Shan, a little pussy torture never hurt anyone.”

Alisha screamed and once more and really rocked the bed. Her laughter was now long and guttural, in dispersed with screams that rocked the room. Her nervous system was reeling to the point of being on the edge of a black hole and she fought like a wildcat. Fingers everywhere were torturing her in no uncertain terms and as hard as she struggled and writhed, she couldn’t evade their torturous touch.

Then Carrie commanded them all to stop and she evilly smiled at Alisha. “I think we need to enhance the tickles slut, so how about we blindfold you, hmmmmm?”

Alisha went ballistic again and her head snapped from side to side to try and keep the mask from going over eyes. But Carrie was able to follow her head effortlessly and finish the job.

Shannon produced a pair of scissors and began to skilfully cut off Alisha’s panties and everyone crowded around to see the tender pulsating lips and bud that had orgasmed. The lips and bud were indeed inflamed and Shannon eagerly and slowly single finger stroked them. The pulsating lips and bud were now also hypersensitive and Alisha shivered and shook at each stroke. Her hips ground into the bed, trying desperately to find some sort of refuge from the sensually torturous fingers.

“NO PLEASE DON’T! PLEASE I COUILDN’T TAKE ANOTHER ONE!”

“But you will slut, you will.” Shannon answered back.

Her fingers intricately stroked and explored the tender lips and helpless bud and Alisha rocketed off the futon. She could really feel that orgasm building up inside of her and she was trying desperately to quell it. But like it or not she came again, and this time the bottom of the bed was almost covered in love juices.

“That’s it girl!” Carrie laughed. “You go girl, you orgasm like crazy.”

Fifty fingers dug into her like crazy and raked her all over. Alisha rocketed off the bed again and screamed so loud that most had to covered their ears.

“Your right Sherry, we should gag her. Sherry was quick to grab one of Alisha’s socks and shove it in her mouth. Now her muffled screams could be heard and everyone laughed whenever she laughed. Her laughter was now long and guttural and she shivered and shook with each laugh. She was on the edge of loosing it altogether, but her ticklers weren’t letting up even for one moment. Alisha was getting what was coming to her and much more.

“What are you saying Slut? We don’t understand you.” Carrie asked, raking her fingers across the left sole again.

“Yeah Slut, do you want more tickling?”

Alisha screamed no through the gag, but all that came out was an illegible sound.

“We can’t understand you Slut so start talking and make sense.” Carrie commanded. “So, I guess we’re just going to have to tickle an answer out of you.”

“I’m with you Carrie.” Sherry added.

“Well whether she wants more or not, she can sure take it.”

“Well she’s a bitch and it’s bitch killing time.” Carrie announced. “Payment for sensual services rendered. Okay folks Let’s gang tickle her till she says either yes or no.”

Alisha screamed a muffled no once more and really rocked the bed. But 50 fingers were on her almost instantly and they hit all her tickle buttons at once. She immediately went volcanic and violently writhed.

“Oooooh she’s just thoroughly enjoying this isn’t she!” Commented Marcy, who was giving Alisha’s tummy a riveting tickle. Her fingers dived in and spidered deep and all over, not missing a micrometer of ticklish skin.

Alisha was bucking on the bed, pounding her bum on the mattress, head snapping from side to side, mouth wide open and screaming. To put it plainly, she was going through Hell and on her way to the dark side.

“All you have to do is answer yes or no Slut.” Said Carrie. “Say no and we’ll stop. Say yes and we’ll be delighted to keep going.”

Alisha screamed again through the gag and bucking wildly, rocked the futon.

“Listen to her scream, she could even break glass.”

Carrie began to nibble her toes, quickly followed by Marcie and Alisha Really went off the deep end. The loudest scream they had ever heard from her came out and the most intense bucking followed. She was bucking so hard that the bed was moving on the floor.

Sherry added her own rib nibbling and this help keep Alisha in the deep end and having one conniption after another. Her laughter went from guttural to high-pitched screams and back to guttural in milliseconds. Her writhing was almost a blur and the bed was straining at the joints.

Carrie then called a halt to the tickling and everyone watched as Alisha’s writhing and laughter subsided. She was a sweaty mess with tangled hair and her chest heaved as she sucked in as much air as possible.

“You poor Slut;” Carrie said smiling. “You’re probably very sore from struggling. What you need is a massage.”

Alisha nodded and begged through the gag once more.

“Yeah.” Said Sherry, who then laughed hideously. “A tickle massage.”

Outstanding story. Truly merciless:D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

You are all too kind.

Thank you all for your kind comments, and I'll bet you guys would like a crack at her too.

Why is it I have the feeling that...

Poor Alisha, being totally and torturously devastated by Anna and Heather. Oh the agony of de-feet and de hips and de-ribs and de-tummy and de-armpits and de-privates. OOH, OOH, OOH!!! Can I watch?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back