• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 9

primetime

Verified
"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 10

okay folks, time for the next part of the ongoing WOW series. thanks for all the support and very soon, a new angle will take place along with the current storyline that i hope all of you enjoy. also, thanks for all of those who voted for me in the Golden Feathers. without your support, i wouldnt have won. thank you very much. now, on to the story. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or at www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

"THAT was so COOL!!!!" Daffney shouted as Chyna and Riot made their way back to the dressing room.

"yeah, that was fun destroying Beckie, plus watching Riot lick her toes was so special! did her toes taste good Riot?" Chyna asked.

Riot looked at Chyna with hate. she was so close to becoming free, she just had to use her patience, then all hell can break loose. she didnt like having to lick Beckie's toes, but there was nothing she could have done.

"you know Riot, i should have you lick MY toes! i think i would like to feel your tongue on my toes! LICK THEM!" Daffney shouted.

Riot snapped out of her trance and scowled at Daffney. she already was humiliated, she didnt want to be humiliated again. her eyes grew with rage as she saw Daffney taking off her boot, then her sock. Daffney sat back on the couch and held her foot up in the air. Riot looked at the bare sole with the sock lint all over the toe crevices. she then looked at Chyna.

"you heard her. lick her toes, SLAVE!!!" Chyna laughed.

Riot looked around the dressing room and saw the rest of the tWo laughing at her. she knew she had no choice. she was so close to being legally free, so she didnt want to blow it now. grudgingly she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. her tongue made contact with Daffney's big toe and Riot continued to lick the sweaty toes. Daffney wiggled her toes as Riot's tongue licked over them. she was enjoying this moment and wanted to get every last humiliation out of Riot. she looked into Riot's eyes and laughed some more. Riot continued her licking as she thought about the payback Daffney had coming to her.

CAGED HEAT vs HARLEY'S ANGELS

the song "Let's the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool blared on the loudspeakers and Harley's Angels, EZ Rider her partner Charlie Davidson and their manager Thug made their appearance at the top of the stage. EZ Rider was dressed in her dark blue jeans, with a white t-shirt and black vest, while Charlie had her faded light blue jeans with a black T-shirt. both women were excited as they walked down the ramp. they were about to face their old rivals and couldnt wait to show them how WOW is now. they had a plan to humiliate Caged Heat and it would be very sweet to learn if the former WOW tag team champions are ticklish. they made it to the ring and hi-fived each other to a chorus of boos. Thug waited on the outside of the ring with a huge smile on her face. they definitely had a plan for Caged Heat.

the song "Behind the Walls" by Kurupt blared on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd went nuts. Loca and Delta Lotta Pain, Caged Heat, made their appearance on top of the stage. they pumped their fist, then hi-fived one another as they began to walk down the ramp. both women were dressed in orange prison jumpsuits, with black boots, except Loca had three long braided ponytails, and Delta Lotta Pain wore a black bandanna. both women were excited to be back here in WOW. they missed the excitement, the fans and especially defending their titles. they were the first ever WOW Tag Team champions and they wanted the belts back. they were gone so long, they had no idea what WOW was like at this time. they missed the whole tWo invasion, and more importantly, they missed the whole tickle craze. they had no idea what was going on. they just knew they were in a match with their rivals. they made it to the ring and stood on a turnbuckle and got the crowd into a frenzy. they then faced Harley's Angels and saw they had a huge smile on their faces.

the bell rang and Loca started against EZ Rider. the two began to jaw at each other, then locked up. EZ Rider got the better of the headlock and wrenched on Loca's head. Loca forced EZ Rider off of her and threw her against the ropes and tried a shoulderblock. EZ Rider knocked Loca to the ground, then tried to drop an elbow. Loca moved out of the way and EZ crashed to the mat. Loca waited for EZ Rider to stand up, then drop kicked her. Loca repeated the dropkicks and the crowd was going nuts. Loca then tagged in her partner, Delta Lotta Pain, and she came in and nailed EZ rider with a huge clothesline. she went for the cover. 1........2.........KICKOUT. Delta waited for EZ to stand up and when she did she scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Delta then went to bounce off the ropes, but Thug grabbed her ankle from the outside, making Delta fall to the mat. Loca got off the ring apron and hit Thug from behind. the referee began to admonish Loca and Thug, and in the ring, Charlie got in the ring, and she and EZ Rider double-teamed Delta. they scooped her up and did a double suplex. as Delta laid on the mat, Harley's Angels began to stomp on Delta. Loca saw this and tried to get into the ring. again, the referee began to admonish her. EZ Rider and Charlie each grabbed an ankle of Delta and winked at each other. they began to untie her boots, then pulled her legs apart. the referee finally turned around and yelled at Harley's Angels.

Charlie got out of the ring, then EZ Rider legally tagged her in. Charlie got into the ring and stomped on Delta. she pointed at Loca, then grabbed Delta's ankle. she continued to unlace Delta's boot while she yelled at Loca. Loca looked at her crazy, wondering why was she trying to unlace her partner's boot. Charlie finally unlaced the boot, then pulled it off, leaving Delta in her socked foot. Delta looked up at Charlie and discovered her boot was removed. she wondered why her boot was taken off. she tried to pull her foot free, but Charlie held firm. then Charlie dropped an elbow on her ankle and Delta yelped in pain. Charlie kept smiling as she began to twist Delta's ankle. she felt Delta's warm foot and wondered if Delta knew what was coming. Charlie looked at Thug and EZ Rider and they both gave nods to her. Charlie then put Delta into a step over toe hold and Delta winced in pain.

"you have no idea what i'm about to do huh?" Charlie asked to Delta.

"OW!! LET ME OW!!! GO BITCH!!! i'm not submitting to this!" Delta barked back.

"you know, you've been out of WOW for a while. let me show you what happens to punks like you. i always wanted to know what your feet look like..." Charlie teased.

Delta looked up at Charlie with a strange look, then felt her sock being pulled off. she couldnt believe what was happening. she saw her sock being pulled off and her barefoot was now exposed. Loca ran into the ring and pushed Charlie off of Delta. the referee forced Loca out of the ring and Charlie had an angry look on her face. Delta crawled over to her corner and tagged in Loca. Loca got into the ring, talking trash, but Charlie laughed. she wanted to really torture Loca. Loca looked at Delta on the outside of the ring and saw her trying to hide her barefoot. Loca wondered why was her partner's boot was removed. the two locked up, but Charlie kicked Loca in the midsection, then as Loca hunched over, executed a suplex. Loca moaned in pain as Charlie began to stomp on her. Thug, on the outside of the ring, made her way over to the Caged Heat corner and pulled Delta down from the ring apron. she then scooped a surprised Delta up and slammed her to the arena floor. the referee began yelling at Thug, then EZ Rider got into the ring, then her and Charlie did a double DDT to Loca. Loca was laid out on the mat and Charlie pointed at Loca's feet. she then straddled Loca's back, facing her feet. she grabbed an ankle and pulled it closer to her. she began to unlace the boot and smiled as she plucked the strings loose. Loca began to moan, and felt her boot getting unlaced.

"what....are you doing? why are you taking my boot off?" Loca moaned.

"because you little roach, i want to see your feet...." Charlie laughed.

Loca felt her boot getting removed and wiggled her sock foot. she then felt her sock getting pulled off and began to squirm. she didnt want anyone examining her foot. Charlie stared at the bare sole of Loca and laughed. the foot looked so tender with the fat toes and low arches.

"tell me Loca, is this little foot of yours ticklish?" Charlie asked.

Loca shook her head, trying to comprehend what Charlie just told her. did she really ask if her foot was ticklish? Loca's eyes grew open as she figured out what Charlie was going to do.

"what?! dont tickle me your crazy bitchahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Loca roared in laughter.

Charlie began to tickle the soft sole, running her fingers up and down the soft arch and loved hearing Loca laugh. Loca couldnt believe what was happening. she couldnt believe that someone would actually try to tickle her during a wrestling match. her arms began to flail wildly as she felt Charlie's fingers scurrying over her foot. she knew her feet were ticklish, but never thought someone would exploit it here in WOW. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up, but Loca refused. the tickling sensations grew as Charlie attacked the meaty toes. Loca started to laugh hysterically and tried reaching for the ropes. the whole tickling thing was unexepected and there was no way she could prepare for it. she was very ticklish and didnt know what to think. she began to tap the mat as the tickling was too much for her and the referee rang the bell. Charlie got up and hi-fived her partner. Thug got into the ring and grabbed Loca's other ankle. she began to unlace the other boot and Loca panicked. she begged them not to take off her other boot. Thug pulled off her boot, but then Harley's Angels got out of the ring as Delta got into the ring with a chair. Harley's Angels celebrated as they walked up the ramp and laughed at Caged Heat who had an incredulous look on their face. Loca sat on the mat and shook her head. she couldnt believe she tapped out because of her foot getting tickled. Delta looked at her and they both wondered what the hell was going on.

***************COMMERCIAL**********

Julie Day caught up with Caged Heat in the hallway and tried to ask them questions. they both looked shell-shocked as Julie began to speak with them.

"Loca, Delta, you lost to Harley's Angels. what happened out there?" Julie asked.

"how do we know? what in the hell possessed them to try and tickle us? what? they cant beat us straight up? they have to cheat to win?" Loca shouted, obviously still embarrassed.

"actually, this tickling thing is a part of WOW now. seems like everyone has been tickled at one time or another." Julie told them.

"oh, is that so? well Harley's Angels, you may have gotten us by surprise this time, but next time, let's see if you can do it again! we are not going to lose by tickling again!! tell us Julie, are they ticklish?" Delta asked.

"oh yes! there isnt a woman in WOW that isnt ticklish it seems!" Julie told them.

Caged Heat looked at each other and smiled. they walked away planning their revenge. they knew that if that was the game now, they were going to be players. Harley's Angels were in trouble now.

a video montage began and Hollywood appeared on the screen. she had a huge smile on her face and in the background, Sunny was still tied up on a table, spreadeagled, with a ballgag in her mouth. Hollywood earlier in the evening tickled tortured her and now she was back for more.

"hello everyone! miss me?! well, me and Sunshine are back to entertain you some more! you see, Sunshine here is a little bit ticklish, but i think she is holding out. so i decided i should test her feet to see if they are ticklish. let's take a look shall we?" Hollywood laughed as she approached Sunny's feet.

Sunny wiggled her feet as she felt Hollywood pull off her boot, exposing her barefoot. her toes curled with nervous anticipation as Hollywood pulled off her other boot. Sunny began to whimper in her gag.

"oh now, STOP THAT! you seemed to think it was great when you and the bitch Sable tickled my feet! well Sunshine, you certainly have gorgeous feet! i think i can play with these all night long! look at the little piggies! this little piggy pissed off Hollywood! this little piggy is sensitive! this little piggy is begging to be tickled! this little piggy wants to be part of the tWo! AND THIS LITTLE PIGGY TOLD HOLLYWOOD..........TO TICKLE IT!!!!!" Hollywood taunted as she then applied her fingers to Sunny's feet.

Sunny went ballistic as she felt Hollywood's fingers tickling her bare soles. she thrashed in her bonds as Hollywood teased her feet by slowly stroking a finger across the ball of her foot. Hollywood looked into the camera with a devious smile and was enjoying herself. she loved the feeling of Sunny's feet on her fingers, then decided to play with the piggies. she enjoyed watching Sunny thrash about and decided to play with her more.

"hey Sunshine!! i'll stop tickling you if you tell me that Hollywood is the greatest!!" Hollywood teased knowing full well that Sunny couldnt speak with the gag in her mouth. "..if you dont say it, i just keep on tickling and tickling and tickling!"

Sunny screamed like a banshee as her feet were tickled. she tried to say what Hollywood wanted her to say, but the gag wouldnt let her. tears began to flow out of her eyes. she was Hollywood's prisoner and there was no escape. but she also started to think about revenge. Hollywood was going to pay for humiliating her like this.

"Sunshine?! i'm so sorry! i should have known that you couldnt speak. let me cheer you up! tickle tickle tickle tickle!!!" Hollywood laughed as she continued to torment Sunny's feet. Hollywood then faced the camera again. "dont worry Glamour Girls, next week i will bring Sunny back to you! she's going to need therapy after i'm done with her! let this be a lesson to you! no one and i mean NO ONE is going to humiliate Hollywood. the war has just begun!!! now folks, i think i need to tickle Sunny in her special place! see ya next week!" Hollywood told the camera as she stopped her foot tickling. she then walked over to Sunny's waist and began to unbutton her jeans. she then unizpped the jeans and folded open the jeans. she winked at the camera one last time as her fingers tugged at her panties and began to pull down as the camera faded to black and the words "this presentation was brought to you by the tWo!!!!" appeared on screen.......

"THAT BITCH WILL PAY!!!!" Sable screamed as she finished watching the video.

"she's right, the war has just begun and i guarantee you, the tWo will never be the same again!!!" Lana said with a hint of viciousness in her voice.

TERRI GOLD (WOW World Champion) vs DAFFNEY (tWo)

NON TITLE MATCH

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd began to boo heavily. Daffney made her appearance at the top of the stage and flipped the crowd off. wearing her black tWo t-shirt, with blue jeans and black boots, the Goth chick of the tWo made her way down the aisle. Daffney was feeling good as of late. she got to humiliate Riot for a few weeks, especially today when she had Riot lick her toes. now, she had an opportunity to make another name for herself by facing the WOW World champion. the title wasnt on the line, but a victory would elevate her to superstar status. she wanted to be like Gorgeous George who didnt wrestle much when she first came to WOW, but rose up and is now the Continental champion. Daffney wanted to do the same. she knew Terri's weakness and couldnt wait to exploit it. she got into the ring and stuck out her long tongue. she had a plan, and Terri Gold was going to suffer!

the music of Terri Gold played and the WOW World Champion made her way down the aisle. wearing her blue with yellow trim top, her blue shorts and blue boots, Terri smiled at the fans' huge ovation for her. she proudly wore the purple-strapped World Title belt around her waist and slapped hands with the fans. Terri knew she had to keep her eyes open as she was taking on a member of the tWo. she saw what happened to her friend Beckie earlier and knew that the tWo was planning something for her. she got into the ring and stared at the crazy woman from the tWo. she removed her title belt and handed it to the referee. the bell rang and Terri faced Daffney eye to eye.

Daffney looked into Terri's eyes, then started to laugh like a maniac. Terri looked at her with a strange look, then Daffney tried to slap her. Terri blocked it and punched Daffney in the face. Daffney reeled backwards, then Terri began to chop away at her chest. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" with every chop, then Terri scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Daffney stood back up, clutching her back, and Terri slammed her again. Terri then dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1..........2..........KICKOUT. Daffney stood up again, then tried to take a wild swing at Terri. Terri ducked and as Daffney spun around, Terri slipped behind her, then executed a German Suplex, causing Daffney's head to bounce off the mat. Terri pumped her fist, then tried to drop a leg. Daffney rolled out of the way as Terri crashed to the canvas. Daffney got up, then began to pull Terri's hair. she rammed Terri's head into the mat, then stood up. Daffney then fell to the canvas, still feeling the effects of the German Suplex. now both women were down. the referee made his count, then Terri got up. she grabbed Daffney by the hair, but Daffney countered by grabbing Terri's ankles and pulling them out from under her. Daffney then tried to unlace Terri's boots, but Terri quickly reached up and raked Daffney's eyes. as Daffney tended to her eyes, Terri whipped her into a corner and followed up with a clothesline. Daffney then staggered out of the corner and Terri nailed her with a belly to belly suplex.

the crowd then began to stand on its' feet as Chyna appeared at the top of the stage. she was holding a leash and Riot also appeared on top of the stage. she began to walk down the aisle and the crowd booed. Terri noticed the boos, then turned around to see Chyna coming to ringside. Terri was distracted and Daffney struck. she punched Terri in the belly, then delivered a DDT. Daffney let out a primal scream and saw Chyna. an evil smile formed on Daffney's face as she made eye contact with Chyna.

"tickle her!" Chyna yelled.

Daffney shook her head "yes" and straddled the champion. she rolled Terri onto her back, then grabbed an ankle. as she spun around to try to put Terri into a figure four leglock, Terri reached up and managed to put Daffney into a small package pinning manuever. 1..........2............3!!!!!!!! the bell rang and Daffney was surprised. Terri's hand was raised in victory, but then Chyna got into the ring and attacked Terri. she began to beat down on Terri, and Daffney joined in, kicking Terri as she laid on the mat. the crowd booed heavily, then chanted "RIOT!! RIOT!!! RIOT!!!" as Riot stood on the outside of the ring. Riot wanted to join in and destroy both Chyna and Daffney, but the show wasnt over. Chyna heard the chants and told Riot to get into the ring. Riot got in and Chyna slapped her.

"POWERBOMB HER!!!!" Chyna commanded.

Riot grew into a rage and it took everything she had to prevent from choking the life out of Chyna. she was just moments away from being free. she shook her head and grabbed Terri by the hair. she then put Terri in position, lifted her up and powerbombed her to the mat. Terri was dazed. she looked up at Riot and her eyes grew hazy. Riot was pissed off. Chyna had made her powerbomb her new friends. Chyna then got into Terri's face.

"listen chump as i am going to say this once!!! I WANT YOUR TITLE!! nothing is going to stop me once i get my hands on you! you see Terri, i LOVE exploiting your weakness and your weakness is your BIG, TICKLISH FEET! here's a little message to let you know your belt is MINE!" Chyna barked.

Daffney was giddy as a kid at Christmas when Chyna told her she could take off Terri's boots. Terri was still groggy, then tensed up as she felt her boots getting unlaced. her body froze, then she felt her boots come off. Terri knew what was about to happen and there was nothing she could do. her socks were then peeled off and her barefeet were exposed. she saw Chyna holding her ankle now and her eyes grew big. Chyna looked at Terri's tender pink barefeet and stroked her finger down Terri's foot. Terri broke out into hysterical laughter as her foot was tickled. Chyna already knew that Terri freezes up when her feet were tickled, so she had no choice but to take it. Chyna's attacked her toes and Terri begged for mercy Chyna enjoyed tickling the soft foot and laughed harder when Terri's eyes bugged out from the ticklish sensations. Chyna wanted Terri to feel the taste of defeat again and what awaited her when they faced. Terri laughed harder and harder and tapped the mat wildly. a scary thought went thru her mind as she realized that if Chyna got her in this position in a title match, the title could very well be lost. she kept laughing and tapping the mat. Riot looked on and wanted to help Terri. she saw Chyna tormenting Terri's feet, but was moments away from helping her.

"Riot! lick Terri's toes!!!" Chyna commanded.

Riot grew into another rage. she already licked Beckie's toes, then Daffney's. now she had to lick Terri's toes. she balled up her fist and as she knelt down to lick Terri's toes, Daffney hit her from behind with a steel chair. Riot was laid out and Chyna laughed. Chyna continued to tickle Terri's feet nonstop and enjoyed the hysterical laughter coming from the champion. Daffney pranced around Riot's body, then sat down by Riot's feet. she wanted to tickle some feet too. she unlaced Riot's boots and pulled them off. she then peeled the white sweatsocks off and exposed Riot's huge feet. she then handcuffed Riot's wrists behind her back. she then trapped Riot's upturned soles between her thighs and began to viciously tickle Riot's feet. Riot began to roar in laughter as she felt her feet being tickled. she was lying next to Terri Gold, and both women laughed as their feet were tickled. Daffney probed Riot's thick toes, trying to see which toe was the most ticklish. the fans watched in horror as they saw Terri and Riot laughing hysterically, getting their barefeet tickled tortured. soon, a few referees came out from the back to break it up and Chyna and Daffney put their feet on Riot and Terri's respective heads and raised their arms in victory as the music of the NWO blared. Daffney wanted to give Riot one last memory of her slaveship by tickling her feet in public and Chyna sent a message to Terri that when they faced, Terri was going to suffer another championship loss because of her ticklish feet. Chyna and Daffney left the ring as Terri and Riot gasped for air.

**************COMMERCIAL*********

the song "Money, Money, Money" blared at David Mclane appeared at the top of the stage. with a smile he walked down the ramp towards the ring. the fans were anxious to see who the new General Manager was going to be. Mclane got into the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"ladies and gentlemen!!!! thank you for watching tonight's show! i am sad to announce that i wll be away to finish a mega-deal that will change the face of WOW forever! in my absence, i am bringing in a General Manager to watch over the duties of WOW. now, when i return, the General Manager will still be here, so this is NOT a temporary assignment. there may even be TWO General Managers if everything goes according to plan, but i'll save that for later. now, i thought long and hard about who i should have as General Manager. i have selected an individual who knows something about dealing with wild people. she, yes i said SHE, is a professional woman and i know she will do the job. ladies and gentlemen, i give you.........." Mclane said with dramatic flair.

the crowd was buzzing with excitement. who was this new General Manager and what would SHE be like? in the backstage area, cameras were in the dressing room of the tWo, the Glamour Girls and the WOW locker room. they all looked at their monitors waiting for the announcement. the cameras then switched back to Mclane.

"..........your new General Manager is................the FORMER wife of Steve McMichael AND Stone Cold Steve Austin.....i give you...... DEBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd erupted in cheers as Debra appeared at the top of the stage. the cameras panned the backstage locker rooms and everyone in the back was buzzing with Debra being the new General Manager. Debra was dressed in a white blouse with a black suit jacket, white skirt and black high heels. she smiled and slapped hands with the fans as she made it to the ring. the chants of "WE WANT PUPPIES!!!" echoed throughout the arena as Mclane let Debra into the ring. he hel dher hand up and the crowd went nuts. a new era is coming to WOW and both the fans and the wrestlers were looking forward to it.......

UP NEXT: Debra is in charge!!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like the episode? this is the beginning of many things to come! again, thanks for voting for me in the Golden Feathers and stay tuned for the next episode! feedback always welcomed

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back