• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

multi country road trip, and, once home, an old curse surfaces

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day, three city road trip. They won two of three in both Montreal and Philadelphia, before losing two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a homestand with the Mets, Braves and Astros. Things started well, as the Good Guys posted a 3-1 win over the Mets on Monday in the series opening game, as Charlize beat Tom Glavine. Gil Bellows followed that with eight strong innings on Wednesday, as Mitch hit a homerun, and the Good Guys won 4-1. Neve Campbell took the hill on Thursday, and pitched well, but the Good Guys didnt hit, and dropped a 2-0 decision.
During Mitch's life, it had always been that when the Braves came to town, something dramatic or bad happened. The next bad event was actually one that was inflicted on him by someone who loved him, but thought she was trying to help. Although Mitch and his father had been estranged for most of the duration of Mitch and Naomi's marriage, and completely since that time several years earlier when the team was forced to go bankrupt due to Mitch's father's actions, Naomi felt terrible to see the two men estranged, even though it didnt seem to bother Mitch, who was content with the team, his marriage, and family. While the Good Guys had been on their last road trip, Naomi had called Mitch's father, and arranged to have him pay an impromptu visit, in hopes of getting the two men back together. On Friday night, as Mitch entered the clubhouse to prepare for the game against the Braves, Lee Sniderman approached him:" Mitch, you have a visitor" Mitch's father approached him, dressed in an olive business suit:" Hi" began the father. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Mitch said angrily. "I think we need to talk, hasnt it been long enough?" The father said. "No, it will never be long enough. Dont you get the meaning of for the rest of your life. What you did was unforgivable, and done to fuck me over, and hurt others. We are surviving, and things are okay, so why dont you just turn around, leave, get the fuck out of my life, and stay there!" Mitch seethed. "You need to think of others besides yourself. It's been too long, Naomi even thinks so, she called me to try and get us back together" Mitch's father said. "I dont believe you, you're a fucking liar. She would never betray me like that" Mitch spewed. "Ask her" The father said. "Naomi, is what he's saying true?" Mitch asked. Naomi started to stammer an explanation:" Honey, I love you so much, it's so sad to see a father and his boy estranged. I thought maybe.." "Ah, I see, well, you were wrong. How dare you do something like this without discussing it with me first. You know what, I'm outta here, and off this team, and out of your life. I'm done, if you could do that to me and stab me in the back, then I dont love you anymore, go fuck yourself. Iam leaving, and never coming back. I'll go to the apartment, get my things, and be gone by the time the game is over" Mitch said. "You cant do that, Mitch, or you're AWOL, and wont be paid."Lee chimed in. "You think I give a fuck about that, fuck you and your fine! Fuck everything!" Mitch shouted, and stormed out.
Mitch, with Naomi chasing after him, got into his car, went to the apartment, packed his things, and took a flight to Freeport to be alone. He left his kids a note explaining what had happened, and that he would be in touch. The Good Guys, and Naomi, reeling from Mitch's loss, lost all three games to the Braves that weekend as everyone was shook up about the incident. Mitch, in the meantime, saw interviews with the team on TV from Freeport, including one with Naomi:" I dont know where Mitch is. I made a mistake. It's my fault he left, but I love him, and I want to say that I miss him, and I'm so sorry, and that I hope he comes back and we can start over. Mitch, the problem is gone, he left, and I told him never to come back. I made a terrible mistake, and I'll do anything to make it up to you, please come home" Naomi said, sobbing openly. Mitch felt rage at Naomi for betraying him, but he didnt want to hurt the team, so late Sunday night, he took a flight home from Freeport, and entered the apartment after midnight, with Naomi still up. "What can I say to you, I've been crying for three days. This is my biggest fuck up ever, I feel just sick at what I did" She said, starting to sob. "You betrayed the number one rule in our marriage. I feel like I dont trust you anymore. How can I stay married to someone I dont trust?" Mitch said. "You want to divorce me?" Naomi said. "I dont know, Naomi. We have a wonderful life. I feel like I can live through anything, so long as we have our health, each other, our kids, and the team. You cant be a heroine with my father, we've talked about this. I hate that Son of a Bitch so much,that he is the one person on this earth I could beat up and feel nothing. You know how he treated me and what he did to my mom. Iam protecting myself, you and the kids. You need to respect that. It is my plan never to talk to him again, but to stay married to you for the rest of our lives. Dont fuck that up by betraying me and contacting him. He would abuse our kids just to fuck me over. The man hates me, Naomi, and I hate him. We shouldnt be together, you know that" Mitch said. "You're right, and I owe you a giant apology. I hope you can forgive me, and we can just go on like this never happened. I promise, if he ever calls, I'll tell him not to bother us again, I'm going to respect your feelings, I know I went over the line" Naomi said. "Okay, apology accepted" Mitch said.
The next night, Mitch arrived at the park early, and met with Lee Sniderman:" Iam sorry I took off. You know the situation. I was wrong, and I talked to Naomi, she knows she did a wrong thing" Mitch said. "Yes, I know, but that being said, AWOL is not acceptable. You missed three games, so Iam going to fine you $300 and that will be it. I know it's a tough situation" Lee said. That night, the Good Guys opened a series against Houston with Gil Bellows on the hill. With 30,000 in the stands welcoming Mitch back, he hit two homeruns, one in the first, and a tie breaker in the eighth, to help the Good Guys to a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night, and she did well, allowing but two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys got timely hitting, to emerge with a 6-2 win. Melissa Gunther went to the mound before a sellout on Wednesday in the homestand's final game. She kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in six innings. Tied 4-4 in the eighth, Mitch hit a two run homer to give the Good Guys the lead. Naomi and then Mandy finished things in the ninth for a 6-4 triumph and a three game sweep. Things looked back on track, after the problem that had inflicted the couple and the team.
With Mitch away, the Good Guys skipped the Saturday tickle party that week, but upon his return, opted to have a Tuesday tickle party as makeup before their next road trip. The featured lee was Bobbi, an attractive southern belle who had been a roommmate of Melissa Gunther's when she was in college. Bobbi was tied hands and feet to the bed as Gil Bellows began the tickle on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, the second baseman Russell and catcher Barney tickled Bobbi on her underarms, sides, belly and ribs with fingers as she squealed some more and bucked at her retstraints: Heheheheehehehehehehehe! OH NO! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Working down, Third baseman Michael tickled Bobbi on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, Finally, Melissa and Mitch each took one of Bobbi's feet, and attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, and ice on Bobbi's soles and toes. This made Bobbi beserk, she wiggled her toes all over and begged for mercy, laughing hysterically: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! PLEASE! NO MORE! VERY TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NO! Heehehehehehehehehe! She squealed with agony. Finally, the tickle stopped and Bobbi was untied.
So, it had been a rough week with the issue involving Mitch and his father, and the team's problems. All seemed to be okay, and the Good Guys had played better the last few games. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you, your positive comments are always welcomed. I just posted a new story about a REALLY crazy game played by our favorite tickle team. Please give it a read when you have a chance. Hope all is well with you.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back