• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Black Widow Tickler F/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Savana Winston smiled as she brought her latest victim to her special room. He was a lawyer that spent time with her durng the leisure time after the buesiness meetngs and asked if he could get together the next time he was in Centerville. Savana laughed at all his jokes, took walks with him, went to dinner and flirted endlessly with him... All calculated to get him to come to her in her "territory". During the course of one of their "dates", she got him a bit drunk, then removed his shirt. The alcohol had made him silly. Savana stroked his bare back causing him to arch his body and let a giggle slip out. She let it go unnoticed and stroked the sides of his belly. He laughed and pulled away form her. "Stop!! I'm very ticklish! Extremely so in fact!" Savana laughed at him and stopped, but now her plan was in motion.

That was a month ago. He called to say that he was in Centerville and wanted to get together. Savana went to dinner with him and got him drunk. She brought him home to her place, telling him that he could sleep it off in her guest room. Once he collaped on the bed, Savana stripped him and tied him to a pare if rings on the wall.
Then she put a leather mask on his eyes. She waved an amonia capsule under his nose briefly then stepped back so he would she her dressing. Savana pulled up her nylons and then attached them to an old style garter belt. She had on a red lacy bodice. The tops of her creamy white breasts showed. On the inside of her right breast was the tatoo of a red hour glass... simliar to one on the underside of the black widow spider....

Savana got out her feathers and brushes and sharpened her nails while she waited for "lawyer boy" to wake up. He s;ow;y woke and tried to move, but couldn't. "W-what the hell! Why am I tied up like this? What are you going to do to me?" He pulled at his straps and tried to get out of this trap.

Savana moved close to her victim and touched his sides with her fingertips. He pulled away from her and giggled. "You are my slave. trapped in my spider's web!... My ticklish .. ticklish slave!" The lawyer, Ernest, began shivering. "Please... Don't ... I can't bear to be tickled! It's torture for me!" Savana laughed her devilish laugh and began running her nails up and down his ribs. Ernest began giggling and laughing, wriggling as much as the straps would allow. Savana kept ticklng lower down Ernerst's ribs and sides. He felt himself becoming arroused from Savana touch.

Savana noticed how he had grown and took a feather and twirled it between each ball sack, making Ernest jump and moan between loud giggles .....

Savana slowly ran her nails over Ernest's ribs and dwn his muscular sides. He laughed and thrashed to get awya from her nails.

"Why! W-Why are you doing this to me?!" Ernest asked bewteen giggles. Savana ignored his question and stroked his belly causing his muscles to spasm irradicly and he to giggle and pull at his straps. All the while, he was gettng arroused... Savana would tickle his privates just enough to bring him to the endge. Then she would stopand not let him climax. Ernest groaned and pleaded for her to stop and then to finsih him. Savana only laughed at him and moved from his belly to ticklng his armpits.

To Continue...

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Madame Tickles, and congratulatiions on your first post! :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

As a writer of F/m stories, I am very happy to see the beginning of this one, and looking forward to the rest of it. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back