• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy & Jill F/F

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
The following story is fictional.

Sandy was geeting ready to leave for school.It was the begining of spring and Sandy thought she should where something appropriate to the weather. Sandy was about 4'11, had short, curly, brown hair, brown eyes and a slim build. Sandy always dressed like she was ready to go to a job interview but still wanted to wear something appropriate for the weather. She put on a thin, black, long sleeved shirt, a dark gray skirt, a pair of beige nylons, and a pair of black, slip on shoes. Once Sandy was ready she left for school and went on to do her usual routine. After her classes were over Sandy went out with a couple of friends. She had a habit of spending all her money when she went out and this is exactly what happened. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but today was the day that her rent was collected. She was a little scared because she knew Jill would not be happy. This was the third time that Sandy had run out of money the day rent had run out. Sandy returned to the apartment and when she opened the dor Jill was standing right in front of her with a very angry look on her face. Jill was about 5'6, had shoulder length, srtaight blond hair, an average figure, blue eyes and she wore glasses.

"You know, this is the third time you have forced me to pay all of the rent." Jill said in a very angry tone.

" I know ,but-" started Sandy before being interrupted by Jill.
" I don't need to hear your excuses anymore! I've told you how to handle your money better before but you never listen! This time I need to teach you the hard way!"

With that Jill grabbed a pile of rope and pulled Sandy to the ground. She put Sandy in a hogtie and removed her shoes. Next she ripped off Sandy's shirt and skirt leaving her in just bra, panties, and nylons.

Jill said" After living with yu for quite a while I have learned what your true weakness is."

Sandy's eyes widened with fear. She knew what was coming. Seeing this Jill positioned her hands at Sandy's ribs and the tickling began. Sandy began to giggle and laugh. She had always been very ticklish and she had ben the victim of several ticklings due to her small stature. Jill tickled her ribs for about ten minutes before moving down to the stomach. This got Sandy to start laughing very loudy but Jill still knew this was not th best place. he continued her tickling for another ten minutes before moving down to the final place. She positioned her fingers at Sandy's feet and began tickling her nylon clad soles. This made Sandy squeal and start laughing hysterically. Jill knew she had found the right place to focus on. She tickled Sandy's nyloned feet for about twenty minutes when she had an idea. She took a pair of scissors and cut through Sandy's nylons and removed them. She now had access to Sandy's bare feet. Jill saw that Sandy's feet were so smooth it looked as though they had never touched anything. Jill started to tickle Sandy's bare feet
and heard a lot of sqealing. Sandy tried to get away but could barely move due to her hysterical laughter. This lasted for another half hour when Jill decided to stop.

" I think you've learned your lesson" said Jill"but just in case you haven't I am going to leave you here for an hour to think about what you have done."

With that Jill tape gagged Sandy and put a blindfold her. Jill did come back to release Sandy within an hour and Jill thought that their differences had been settled. But Sandy didn't think it was fair to be both bound and tickled so she began to plot her revenge.
Hope you enjoyed it.

nAUGHTY SANDY SHOULD LEARN TO PAY THE RENT! Still nice tale!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back