• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAT: Big Apple TickleFest

HorriblyTklshF

Ok so here goes nothing ... Trying to find places in the city that everyone can feel comfortable in meeting, tickling, laughter, food etc. If anyone has ideas other than "Annie Moore's" since the table cloths are too short, and being that they kick you out of the downstairs early then forget about that place. No seriously, any ideas would be greatly appreciated etc etc. Ok so I had a long a** day and my brain isn't functioning right now.

Send ideas and if anyone is interested in being a part of a great group of people including myself ;) then again let me know!!!

:justlips:

Hi HTF,

Sounds like a cool idea! I was supposed to go to one of the Annie's nights but couldn't make it. I'd be up for a NYC gathering kind'a thing. No idea where to hold it, but I guess that'll be ironed out if there's enough interest. If you build it, they will tickle :D
BTW I'm not TklWolf in MA, I'm in Brooklyn.
If you need to contact me, e-mail is: [email protected].
TTFN

well then I shall build it cause I sure want tickling, fun, laughter, people and so much more!

:justlips:

Please keep me posted cause I would certainly like to attend and help in any way I can.

Applefest gatherings

I am brand new to this, but have been wishing to attend this type of gathering for awhile. I would love to join a great group of people for some fun. Wouldn't a good place to meet be Central Park. Have a picnic on a sunny day in one of the more unpopular parts of the park, maybe 72nd, off CPW. Or another idea might be a multi-level dance club in the city. Let me know Star1111

A picnic in Central Park has the obvious advantage of no cost beyond bringing food, with the drawback of lack of privacy. I would be glad to attend, though.

Well, in Central Park there's at least slightly more opportunity to reach over and give somebody's bare feet a little tickle than there is in a restaurant. But, being in California for the summer, I can only contribute my greetings from afar. But do enjoy it and post how it goes.

milagros317 said:
A picnic in Central Park has the obvious advantage of no cost beyond bringing food, with the drawback of lack of privacy. I would be glad to attend, though.

That sounds fun...I'd attend too.

Big Apple Tickle Fest

Hey,
There are some positive responses to the Central Park idea; can we try to arrange a time and date...or is it not that simple. I see about 4 or 5 people on this thread, and was thinking some Thursday evening , maybe even July 1st. And if you know other people, great.
Star1111

From my own experiences at organizing get-togethers, I would suggest that you work with the small handful of people who have shown interest, solicit their general availability prospects, float three or four possible dates by them, and then settle on one that you can all agree on. Then, make others welcome to join you on that date. Somebody will be left out, but they can be the ones you plan the next one with. And everybody, be open to the possibility of a very small turn-out, and go ahead with it anyway. It will grow with time as people get accustomed to it. Once the summer's over, I'll be back in the fold myself. (For more prospects, check out the attendance at the most recent dinner at Annie Moore's, accessible by changing the setting of how far back the available threads on the board go.)

i'm up for it. but the date should be a little further in advance, no?

lets all chip in and get a room at the ritz carlton ad tickle in style!

Now there's an interesting idea, Baron, but it might be worth posting a question on the main board as to whether any groups have done this elsewhere, and what results they got. I can tell you that the first question that comes to my mind is the noise factor. Apart from the possibility of drawing complaints from neighbors, there's also the factor that, unlike with a dinner or a picnic, it would seem to me that if half a dozen people are seen going into a room and then the loud screeching laughter is heard for the next few hours, the neighbors are going to know the mission statement of the group as well as if they'd been given a printed copy with glossary and annotations. I'm not naysaying the idea, just raising the questions to see what thoughts come up in response.

Hosted events in Northern California in the San Jose area and Sac area in Hotels, and in the SoCal area, down in LA, at one o' the fancier digs there.

Hell, the hotel scene during NEST gets rather noisy, often. Easier there, though, as WE'RE occupyin' the hall entirely, and folks just move the hell away.

Advice - seek a suite (two adjoining rooms) at the end of the hall/building. Tell 'em you have loud guests, and can't be telling clients you need quiet. Bad for business, and all that. When they ask what the business is, explain that it's a bit complicated, but it involves marketing of silicon chips for aftermarket use, with simple software constructs. If they're still awake, ask 'em t'mind their business, as you'd like to establish a regular meeting place.

Double bonus if you can get one or more people to get rooms next door.

You who get said rooms, bring earplugs. Nothing is sadder than hearing one of us complain about a lack of sleep for someone who can play later.

Bring LOTS of liquid. 'Lees dehydrate.

Avoid booze, both for said dehydrating 'lees, and 'cause sloppy ticklers suck rocks.

'Sides, if you actually play until the bars closed, you'll be so high on endorphins you won't WANT anything dullin' the rush.

Simple tips - Turn up the A/C. Do it EARLY. 'Lees overheat quickly, and you DON'T want to open a window. Ever. Hell, we 'lers get a bit heated ourselves. Heh.

As far as folks knowing, recall a reality - no one really gives a damn. You're another noisy sex party, as far as they're concerned, and ALL are jealous of the sounds of merriment. Wanna shut 'em up? When they ask, say, "We took turns tyin' each other up and tickling each other." That'll stun 'em into silence. Honest, too.

Food is good, too. Not much needed. Finger food best.

Plan to KICK EVERYONE OUT at a particular time. If you don't, you'll never sleep.

Slate a late breakfast/brunch. Get together. Laugh like hell, 'cause most folks never get off their duff to do this daring deep, and it feels MIGHTY fine. Come back here, and bust my chops about somethin' you did that I couldn't've. I actually dig these the best. It's happened more than once, and you wouldn't believe what I've seen. Hell, I don't, some days.

Then again, I married my favorite 'lee. I'm livin' my own bliss. I annoy people like us wit' this sort of reality.

Livin' it is the best revenge. Just meet. Do it. Plan what you can. Remember that ALL that can be done is to spank you for makin' too much noise.

Oh, start early. Right after dinner, if not DURING usual dinner hours. Meet for early dinner, and head en-masse back to the room(s).

I'm sure I've forgotten details that others from these events could contribute. Mail me wit' questions if you don't wanna ask 'em here. Some of ya are shy. It's cool. Just ask. It don't kill me t'fess up, and SOMEONE has to do this stuff now. I sure can't! ;)

dvnc

Excellent post above!

Thanks, dvnc, for the great post about the nut-and-bolts[-and-tiedowns ;) ] of hosting a Gathering!

NEST was one wonderful three-day party this year, due to the huge amount of work QB Weaver and her assistants put in to organizing it.

And, let me mention to the thread starter that I would be interested in attending too, but I do need a couple months' notice, as I am coming from Alaska - and I cannot go during summer as it is high work season for me.

Best wishes, and keep us posted!

I also would love to attend. I think the idea of chipping in to get a room is a great idea, although Central Park is great. I unfortunately have the opposite request as the last poster. I would rather have the gathering over the summer, either in July or early August, as the fall months will be far more hecktic. I look forward to hearing about new developments soon. Happy tickling to all.

baldadonis

This is why seaonal events are good. Gives enough time between to chill, and is frequent enough that everyone can make one.

Mind ya, someone has to do the organizin', and everyone won't meet everyone else, 'cause there's winter folk and summer folk whose paths won't cross.

Still, it beats not meetin'!

baldadonis said:
I also would love to attend. I think the idea of chipping in to get a room is a great idea, although Central Park is great. I unfortunately have the opposite request as the last poster. I would rather have the gathering over the summer, either in July or early August, as the fall months will be far more hecktic. I look forward to hearing about new developments soon. Happy tickling to all.

baldadonis

Should we start thinking about a date in July or August and pick one? Fridays are always good for me; I have the day off. And I'm probably busy on August 20th, but other than that I'm flexible.
I'd really like this to happen :)

when are we getting together for hysteria in the park?

Jackie's wonderful concept will have to be arranged by someone else. She is no longer in the NY area - at least for now.

Who wants to jumpstart this?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back