• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writer's block

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
In light of our recent Writer's block in regards to Piper's Pain, we thought a Daphne/Lillith from Frasier inspiration would be a good start. Let sweet English muffin Daphne break the cold, heartless Lillith (Frasier's 2nd wife). Perhaps later Ross could get Daphne? We thought such talent as MAster Cartman, Shadowtickler, Rockauthor or Ovda would write a brilliant tale.
Love,
Anna and Heather

thats a good idea. i've never watched frasier enough to write a story, but i'd so love to see Daphne getting her bare soles feathered, she has such a great accent. i had to take a break from writing stories due to taxes and trying to get a job, hehe. i should be back real soon with part 4 of Mia's Techno Tickle Dreamscape.

You get our thanks, but we're having bad writer's block! If you could only see how cold and yet attractive Frasier's 2nd wife is. Daphne always get hurt when she's around so revenge would be great. IF we get the chance we'll write Lillith's revenge.
Love,
Anna and Heather

i had a great Charmed story i thought of, so i'm taking a little break from my series, and with yur permission, gonna write that Charmed story before i forget the details. as a warning, its gonna be more cute than sadistic, as we're so used to.

Yo MC - Where the hell did that Courtney Cox quote come from? Or did you just invent that and I'm losing my mind? I'd love to know if and where she actually said something like that!

it was on some episode of friends, i dont watch that show, so i can't say which episode, but to be honest with ya, i subsituted the word sensitive with ticklish sense in my books it means the same.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back