• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAT: Big Apple TickleFest

HorriblyTklshF

What about our own gathering here in NYC! Trying to find places in the city that everyone can feel comfortable in meeting, tickling, laughter, food etc. If anyone has ideas other than "Annie Moore's" since the table cloths are too short, and being that they kick you out of the downstairs early then forget about that place. No seriously, any ideas would be greatly appreciated etc etc.

Send ideas and if anyone is interested in being a part of a great group of people including myself, and what better place to explore what we like so much then here.

I would prefer not to be alone in this and I know many of you would love to come and be a part of this.

:justlips:

Willing to try again

After my wrong way in NYC thing...Sorry HTF, willing to try again.. am no longer working in NYC.. now starting monday in NJ but after work one day may be nice.

fttickler :devil: :devil: :devil:

This has a home in General Eastern Gatherings, as, well, it is.

NYC Male (29) and very interested in a gathering in the NYC area. Sounds like fun!!

I'm totally down for this. I think once we have a substansial group, we should exchange pics, and chat some. Then set up some sort of party with lots of tickling devices around. I was thinking about hosting a party one of these days for people under 25. Not an ageist, but I think people would mesh better under those circumstances. I never did meet up with Cheshire Cat, and his woman, but the thought never left my mind, so their attendance would be mandatory. :D

This past weekend I hung out at central park and met up with some gals who would consider attending a gathering for tickling. They are both ticklish (no I didn't tickle them) but I'm glad that you both responded and I look forward to any feedback you both have for future events, etc.

:)

BAT

This sounds like a good idea to me. Horriblytklshf contact me if there is anything I can help with. I might know of a few venues for the gathering.

Welcome to the TMF, SirLuv, and congratulations on your first post. This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

The venue is the problem. We have the interested people (including me). :D

OK Good news I have some promising places for BAT! Spoke to some people yesterday and over the weekend but I won't say where yet just know that BAT will take off very soon!!!! You can count on it!

Very glad you are a part of it Milagros and SirLuv!
:)

Ohhh I'm so excited!

:justlips:

here

Hey if you need any help, i'll leave my contact info, i live in NJ, and you can bet i'll be attending.

email- [email protected]
AIM- TheSciamSAE1856
YahooIM- Sciamster2000

Upcoming BAT

Thanks for the replies, HorriblyTklshF and Milagros. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist, and definitely keep me posted. I look forward to meeting you all.

I'm finally catching up on my internet rounds and looking in here now. I'd be open. I actually didn't have a problem with Annie Moore's, but it's not a place you can tickle, just eat, drink, and converse. The trouble is that the only commercial places I know of where play is possible are the ones that open at 10:00 on Friday and Saturday nights and where you're surrounded by all the hard-core BDSM stuff. (Seinfeld quote: "Not that there's anything wrong with it.") But yeah, please do have me on the list for information about the BAT. [email protected]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back