• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experience

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling experience

From now on I will put the day on which tickling happen.

On Monday while going to homeroom Geoff Jung was hanging out with his girl friend Morgan Lester. He poked her ribs and she let out a little squeal.

On Tuesday right as I was leaving I saw Amber Lopyan and she walking when all sudden Wes Croft and Geoff ran up behind and Wes put his arm around her and started to tickled her left side and she squealed and tried to get away. He let her go then Geoff poked her side, which made Amber let a little squeal. It was a good site. When you tickle amber she flinches and makes a loud noise or squeal and that is an awesome reaction.

On Tuesday while going to leave Daniel Hunter and Nikki Stroop where head to her car and all of a sudden Daniel pokes Nikki ribs where lets out a big scream and a flinch. She was surprised on that one.

On Wednesday when I stayed after for school I saw Lauren Marchell and her Taylor Smith cuddling he had his arm around her side. When all of sudden he started to tickle Lauren right side Lauren tried laying down and then he stopped and she sat back up and then she sat up again and he tickled her side again Lauren laughed and laid back down so he stopped tickling and she sat back up. It was very short. Lauren does not make a big squeal when she is tickled. She does laugh and flinch.

Today I was in class and Molly Maull was adjusting her shirt and all of a sudden I poked her belly button she made a weird noise and said don’t poke me there it tickles. She does have a fine looking innie belly button.When you tickle molly maul she makes a weird squealing noise.

Also today when we all outside chilling for a class Chris Kruger grabbed Amber Lopyan left side and tickled it for a second and Amber squealed and flinched.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back