• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true college tickle

Drizzt

This is my first post so I hope all of you like it,

My dorm is co-ed and the girl's rooms are upstairs. Two friends of mine, (we'll call them Julie and Amy) lived above me. The three of us hung out quite a bit. For a brief time, Julie and I were an item. Anyway, one thing about Amy is that she is short and constantly get picked on by Julie.
One day, Amy decided that she'd enough of Julie's jokes, and decided to get her back. She asked me to help, because she had heard of some of my past pratical jokes. I've always had a knack for planning those things.
Being the tickling enthusiast than I am, my first thought was how I could use this to my benefit. That thought ended quickly though, because Julie was not the least bit ticklish. So I began helping Amy with her plan to scare the hell out of Julie. I got the idea for Amy to hide under Julie's bed and start making noises when she went to sleep. She could even grab Julie's ankle when she got out of bed. Since Julie had a single room, we had a lot of possiablities.
We set the whole thing up. The three of us were going to watch movies in Julie's room, when she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, I would help Amy into the space we cleared out under the bed and then leave. Under Julie's bed was a mess and we really had to clear a space for her. We tried it once when Julie was in class, and the space was so small Amy's feet ended up sticking out. I knew that Julie wasn't ticklish, but Amy was. I hadn't personally tickled her, but I've seen it happen before. My mind started reeling with possiablities.
The day of the prank, I saw Julie and pulled her to the side, I told her that Amy was planning on scaring her, I told her the whole plan. When she asked me why I was telling her all of this, I told her that I thought it would be more fun to turn the prank around on her.
"What can we do?" she asked.
"If I remember correctly, Amy is very ticklish, isn't she?"
Julie's eyes lit up. I told her my idea and she agreed.
That night everthing was going to plan. The three of us watched a couple of movies and after that Julie went to the bathroom. What Amy didn't know was that Julie was really just standing outside her door, waiting for my signal. I helped Amy into her spot, making sure that her socked feet were sticking out at the foot of the bed.
"We have to fix my feet, she'll see them."
"Don't worry Amy," I told her, "I'll use some of Julie's scarfs." I started to wrap them around her ankles. That was Julie's signal and she walked into the room.
"What are you two doing!?" She demanded.
"N..Nothing, we weren't doing anything." Amy tried to protest.
Julie looked at me and smiled, "You were going to hide under my bed and scare me, weren't you!"
"No, I wouldn't do that."
Julie moved past me and finished tying the scarfs to the bed posts. She looked over to me, "Do you want to help me teach her a lesson?"
"What are going to do?" Amy asked, getting very nervous when she suddenly couldn't move her legs.
"You thought scaring me would be really funny huh? Well I've got something really funny for you! Help me take off her socks."
"My socks?"
"Whats the matter Amy, ticklish?"
"Please, Julie, don't! I'm sorry, I really am! Please let me go."
"Nope, this is for your own good."
Julie and I sat in front a foot and slowly peeled her socks off. Amy spent the whole time pleading for us not to tickle her feet. Once we took off her socks, we waited a few seconds letting her bare feet sit there. They were cute, tiny feet, with a shiny blue polish on her toes, toes that were clenched in anticipation.
I let Julie go first. She took one finger and lightly dragged it from her heel up to her toes.
"Heehee please stop heehee please!"
Julie started using more fingers and soon all ten lightly ran across her sole. Amy was hysterical
"Ha haha haa no more! hahahaha please stop heeheehaahaha I can't take it!!"
I let Julie go for a few minutes before I started. With one hand, I began scratching underneath her toes, the other I tickled the tops of them. She started sceaming and thrashing under the bed
"Nooo not the toes!! hahahhahahahha anything hahahahhahah anything but that! hahahhahahaha."
Hearing that, Julie got up and returned with a feather. She sawed between Amy's toes and brushed it over every inch of every toe.
"Hahahahhahahhahahhahaha Mercy!! hahahhahahhahahaha I'll hahahahhaha get you hahahhahahahhaha I'll get you for this! hahahhaa!"
We tickled Amy for about ten minutes, then had to stop because of noise complaints from the other rooms. I never got another chance to tickle Amy again, she graduated before I could attempt another plan. But the one time was deffinetly worth it.

Great first post! Great story! It really makes me miss my college dorm days...:(

Welcome on board the good ship TMF!

~ toyou

Welcome to the TMF, Drizzt, and congratulations on your first post. This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very cute short story, I liked it! :D

COOl

Hey dude, welcome here buddy. I know you will definitely have tons of fun here at the awesome TMF.

And about your story, good stuff brother!!!! It sounds like your best true tickling experience is a lot better than mine.

And I gotta plug my post that is coming up-with my 51st post (1st post as a TMF Novice) I will use that post for my long awaited true tickling experiences. I have about 50-100 of them, so get ready everybody!!!

By the way dude, for my fantasizing experience would you be able to describe what they look like? Like, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim cheeckbones, what celebrity they most look like, etc. I think eveybody should do that with their true tickling experiences, and that is what I will do with mine.

C YA

Once again confirming my suspicions that female roommates enjoy nothing more than tickling the daylights out of one another :D:D:D

That is one hell of a first post!!
Great little story!
Remember to give details of the ladies(or guys) in question...

...I saw Julie and pulled her to the side, I told her that Amy was planning on scaring her, I told her the whole plan. When she asked me why I was telling her all of this, I told her that I thought it would be more fun to turn the prank around on her.

:devil: Evil, truly evil! I'm impressed! :evilha:

Well written and fun to read. Thanks for posting.

:devil2:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back