• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F HEAVY PART 2. Warning, contents horrifying.

CheRoy

TMF Poster
hey guys, i revised, edited, added a lot. hope you like reading it as much as i liked writing it. feel free to comment. Part 3...comin' up sometime.

we pick up right when Jordana and Hannah are working poor Stephanie over in the saran wrap.

Fifteen minutes later, Stephanie was strapped to the floor just as Jordana had described, with Jordana and Hannah working her over.

"God, she really hates it..." said Hannah, lying over Stephanie's already immobile arms and tickling her armpits.

"I know. Poor girl...this must be her worst nightmare," replied Jordana, who was lying over Stephanie's bound legs, facing her feet, tickling the stretched out soles.

Hannah brought her face right down to Stephanie's, staring into her wild, teary eyes.

"Aww, what's the matter, honey? Is this too much for you?"

"How could we make this even worse for her? Let's really put this one through the wringer."

"Hmmm, let's see...how about the doorway? We could really take her to hell..."

"Oh you are cruel..."

Jordana and Hannah continued tickling the shit out of poor Stephanie for another twenty minutes, when she passed out again. When she woke up, Stephanie was in a completely different position. She was upside-down, hanging by her ankles in what looked like a very large doorway in the middle of the room. Her feet were on the other side of the plank that was holding her up, and her toes were tied back to it. Her arms were over her head, tied by the wrists to a loop in the ground. She was, in effect, completely stretched from wrists to feet, upside-down, with two sadistic ticklers about to have their fun with their new toy.

Jordana had climbed up on top of the plank, and was sitting with Stephanie's feet in between her thighs. Hannah was sitting on the floor with her legs on either side of Stephanie's wrists, so that her face was level with Stephanie's.

"So Stephanie, ready for the worst of it? No one we've ever put in here left with her sanity. As you can see, your feet can't budge. They're mine. And Hannah down there will make sure to tickle every inch of your body."

Hannah started to whisper in Stephanie's ear, "You ready, honey? You ready for my fingernails in your armpits?"

"Ready, Hannah? Let's take her to hell."

And with that, Jordana and Hannah started to tickle. And it was unlike anything Stephanie had ever been through. Jordana started her maddening one-finger treatment on her completely immobile soles, driving her insane. Hannah was tickling her under her arms mercilessly, making faces at her all the while.

"OOHHHAHAHGOOOAHAHDDDNOOOHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEEAHAHAAOOHNOOAHAHAHAYOUOUUHAHA BITTCHAHAHAHA!!!!!
NOHAHAHA FUCKINGAHAHA BITCHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh wow, she's got a little mouth on her!" said Hannah, still tickling Stephanie's armpits. "I'm not sure I like that so much! Do you want me to get rough with you, Stephanie? No one wants me to get rough with them, but I think I'm going to get rough."

Hannah got up with an evil smile on her face.

"Oh god, Hannah, are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" said Jordana, momentarily stopping her tickling of Stephanie's soles.

"Yup. She's in for it."

Hannah walked around Stephanie's hanging body to face her back.

"Oh god, Stephanie, I actually feel kind of bad for you now..." said Jordana.

"Stephanie, I'm gonna give you some serious treatment, now. When you eventually pass out from it, I'm gonna take you back to my place. Did Jordana tell you what happens to girls I take back to my place? When you wake up, you'll be gagged, on your stomach on the floor, held there by a strap over your waist. I'll bend your knees so your feet are facing up, and lock them into iron ankle straps coming from the ground, and tie your big toes and pinkie toes back to them. Your soles, as usual, will be nice and taut. I'll strap you down behind your knees too. Your wrists will be tied together behind you, tied to your waist strap. Then I will play your little body like a ticklish little toy. The whole time I'll just sit on you and tickle. Now, Jordana, start tickling her feet again. Remember Stephanie, next time you wake up, it's you, me, and the tickling."

With that, Hannah started to blow rasperries right into the crack of Stephanie's round, thong wearing ass, at the same time giving the notoriously intolerable one-finger treatment in Stephanie's armpits.

"OOOHMYYYGOOOOHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! FUHAHAH!!! FUCK YOUUAUHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! YOU BIITHAHHAAHNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAMEERRCYYAYHAHAHAHA!!!! MEERCCYYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All the while, Jordana's one-finger treatment on her feet was driving her wild.

Stephanie couldn't last, and passed out after just five minutes of brutal tickling.

"Ok, Jordana, I'm gonna take her to my place."

"Oh God...poor girl...try to go easy on her," was Jordana's reply.

"Haha, are you kidding me? You know how I tickle! The more ticklish the girl, the tighter the bondage, and the rougher the tickling! I'm gonna tickle this girl within an inch of her fucking life."

Stephanie, still passed out, was taken by Hannah to her own house, to her basement, where she kept her bondage equipment, and tied Stephanie up like she had described. This was the worst bondage yet. Stephanie couldn't move a muscle when she woke up.

Hannah came and sat down in front of her, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her head up to look her in the eyes.

"Before I get started on you, Stephanie, I wanna show you something. I just want you to see what you're in for."

Hannah got up and went over to a television set and popped in a video that was on top of it.

"If you don't watch the screen I'll just start tickling you right now. So watch, and you'll at least get five minutes of rest before the hell I'm gonna put you through."

Stephanie lifted her head to watch the screen, and what she saw put her in shock. A girl was tied just the way Stephanie had been when she was saran wrapped and strapped to the floor, except this girl wasn't gagged. What really scared Stephanie was that the girl looked absolutely terrified.

"Okay, Okay," the girl panted, "if you don't tickle me under my arms anymore, I'll...uh...I'll give you my credit card number! I swear! It's yours! Just don't tickle my underarms anymore! Please!! It's horrible!!"

The girl started crying.

"Okay sweetie, calm down, you have yourself a deal. Now what's the number?" came Hannah's voice from the tape.

Through tears, the terrified girl gave her number, as Hannah wrote it down.

Hannah put down the pen, went over to the girl, and lay down over her arms, with her face right above the victim's.

"Wha-What are you doing?!"

"It's armpit time, you ticklish bitch."

Hannah dug her fingernails into the girl's immobile armpits. The girl went fucking mad. Stephanie had never seen someone so ticklish under her arms! Cackling, coughing, crying, screaming, gurgling, trying to beg...this was the most horrifying thing Stephanie had ever seen! The girl was absolutely gone. But Hannah just tickled, paying absolutely no attention to the girl's agonized begging, and the whole time just smiling right into the girl's mad, teary eyes, blowing kisses at her and taunting her.

Hannah stopped the tape. Stephanie was horrified.

"This is the part everyone has nightmares about, Stephanie. Jordana is a ruthless tickler, but I'm worse. Much worse. I don't make deals with my victims. I tickle them. I tickle them hard. I make them wish they were never born, the way I tickle them. Now, tell me your most ticklish spot."

Stephanie just started to sob, resignedly. She was completely broken. She couldn't take one more tickle.

"Tell me your most ticklish spot, and I'll spare it. I promise. If you don't tell me I'll just find it and then you'll really be sorry. No one wants me to find their tickle spot."

Hannah took off Stephanie's gag. Through her tears, Stephanie managed to whimper, "My feet...my feet are my most ticklish spot...don't tickle them please! I'll do anything if you just don't tickle my feet!!"

Hannah walked towards Stephanie's feet.

"NO!! YOU BITCH!!! PLEASE, OH GOD NO!! YOU PROMISED!!"

"I don't make promises, Stephanie. I tickle. You're not here to get any mercy. You're here to get fucking tickled. And you should probably save your breath for the foot tickling I'm about to give you. It's gonna be heavy."

Hannah sat on the backs of Stephanie's legs, and wrapped her own legs around Stephanie's shins. Stephanie's soles were now right in front of Hannah. She brought her pointing fingers up to them, and started tracing them all over the completely stretched soles.

Stephanie screamed. Hannah's fingers were really, really soft, and their effect on her soles was insane. Hannah smiled at Stephanie's screaming, and suddenly started to scribble all ten of her fingernails all over Stephanie's soles.

Stephanie went apeshit. But the bondage didn't give her an inch, and with Hannah sitting on her and wrapped around her shins, she didn't have a chance. Hannah just smiled and tickled.

"HAHAHAOAOHAHAGOGAAAHAHANOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAMERCYYYAHAHAHAMERCYAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHANOOAHAAAMERCCYYHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Mercy? Are you kidding me? You're asking me for mercy?"

"HAHAHAGOAAAHADDNOOOHAHAHAHALETAHAHLETMEGOOAHAHAH!!!!! NOOAHAHAHAMENAHAAOHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME GOOHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"Go ahead, try and get away!"

"PLELAHAHAHAAASEENOAOHAHAHAAAAPLEEAHAHAHAOOHAGAAAWWWDDHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, coochie coochie coo! Is the little girl ticklish on her feet? Is she? Is she too ticklish for Hannah? Does she want mercy?"

"YESAHAHAHYESSMERECCYHAHHAAHAHAHPLEEAAAAHAHAHMERCYHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why do you keep asking for mercy? YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY MERCY!"

"OOOAHAHHHAHGOAAWWWDDAPLEEAHAHAHSSEEHAHAHAGGAAWWWDDDHAHAHAHPLEEAASEAHHAHAHELPMEEHAHAHHEELPPMEEEHAHAH!!!!!!"

"No one's gonna help you, Stephanie! I told you, it's just you, me, and the tickling! THE ENDLESS TICKLING!"

"HAHAHAHAYOUHAHAHHYOUAHAHAHYOUBITTCHAHAHAHA!!!! I HATE YOUHAHAHAHHAAH!!!! I FUCKIHAHAI HAATE YOUHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aww, I know, honey. I know this is rough. But you're just gonna have to get through it, okay?"

"HAHAHYOURAHAHAHYOU'REA DEMONAHAHAHAYOU'RE A FUCKING DEMONAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'REE AHHAHA SOOO FUCKINGCRUAHAHAHACRUELAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Haha, trust me, Stephanie. I've heard it all. Nothing you say is gonna stop the tickling."

"WHYAHAHAHAAWHWYA ARE YOU DOING THISHAHAHAHPLEEASSEE!!!!!!! TELL ME WHYAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why? Because I'm good at it. Because you're ticklish. Because I love to bring ticklish people down here and show them the meaning of torture."

"HAHAHAHAAOOHHAHAHAGGAAAWWDDHAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"That's it, Stephanie. Just keep laughing for me. This isn't going to stop for a while. La-la-la...poor Stephanie, can't stand a little tickling."

"HAHAHAI AM BEGGING YOUHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I AM BEGGING YOUHAHAPLEEASE STOOOPHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHINGHAHA!!! ANYTHINGHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What did I tell you, Stephanie? No deals! Just tickling!"

Stephanie couldn't last any longer and passed out. When she woke up and realized that she was in the same position, she started crying.

"Welcome back, Stephanie. More tickling."

Hannah was still sitting on the backs of Stephanie's legs. She was softly rubbing baby oil all over the soles of Stephanie's feet.

"This will make your feet more ticklish."

"Godamit! When are you just gonna let me go?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!"

"Haha, you're so cute."

Hannah finished rubbing the oil into the soles, and started scribbling ten fingernails all over them. Stephanie screamed, cried, gurgled...Hannah was driving her infinitely beyond her limits.

"HAHAHANOAOAHHAHAAHAGGAAWWDDDNOOTAGAAAINN!!! NOT AGAIANANAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"Stephanie, let me explain something to you. I never told Jordana this, but I once tickled a girl so roughly on her feet that she was actually sent to an insane asylum. I tickled her to insanity, Stephanie. While I was tickling her feet, I could tell, too, that she was slowly going mad. She was babbling, kept saying she wanted to kill herself, making absolutely no sense. But I didn't care. I kept tickling. I tickled her fucking silly. You know what she did at the insane asylum, Stephanie? Do you want to know?"

"HAHAHAHWHWHWHAHAHAGGAWWDDWHAT DID SHE DOOHAHAHAHA WHAT DID SHE DOOOHAHAHA??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"She hung herself. But not before writing a suicide note. Do you know what it said? Do you want me to show you the note?"

Thinking that a break was being afforded her, Stephanie agreed to see the note.

"HAHAHAOKKAHAHAO OKAY I'LL SEE THE NOTE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! PLEEAAHAHAHAHA!!! OKAYHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"

But Hannah didn't stop tickling. She kept tickling. She tickled until Stephanie, again, passed out in a fit of silent laughter.

When Stephanie woke up again, still tied like before, there was a small post-it note on the floor in front of her. When she read it, she gasped, shuddered, and teared up.

Scrawled on the post-it, in terrified hand-writing, was written:

"THE TICKLING...THE TICKLING...SHE NEVER STOPS...THAT ENDLESS TICKLING..."

to be continued. suggestions welcome for part 3.

Absolutely brutal…

Bravo!:devil:

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

steph

steph baby gurl, if you read this, i hope you feel a little bit more sorry for her! (or not :devil: )

Re: steph

Hi Sweetheart~

Bit (fashionably) late to the party but better late than never, hmmm???

Wanna know a secret? (just between you and me) I secretly want to kick her ass for being such a wuss :D
BTW, you are a LOVELY writer, will you give us more???

XOXO

CheRoy said:
steph baby gurl, if you read this, i hope you feel a little bit more sorry for her! (or not :devil: )

real good! poor Stephanie! she is being tortured with no end in sight. keep it coming!!!

Ouch! MORE MORE MORE!
We hope you will write MORE!
Love,
Anna and Heather

more

hey guys,

just to keep your appetite whetted...

stephanie is gonna find herself tied in a new position next episode.

the position is literally unprecedented. i just thought of it today. never read about it or seen it anywhere before.

y'all are gonna fuckin flip.

Che

p.s. steph, will you be my partner in crime?? :devil: :devil:

Re: more

I'd love to honey!

XOXO

PS--LOVED the oil on the soles, why not take it further and incorporate some more TOYS (which I love.) One of the very sweet board members (a dentist) was generous enough to send me a Sonicare and I got to try it out recently (OMG just for the record!)

CheRoy said:

p.s. steph, will you be my partner in crime?? :devil: :devil:

Last edited:
payback

And when will there be the revenge... the delicious payback sick fucks deserve? Cool story... .

I like the revenge / turned tables notion.

Cant wait to see the new position.

R.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

This is a FANTASTIC STORY!!! Many thanks for a perfect tickle TORTURE TORTURE NO MERCY RELENTLESS TORTURE story!!! The details are great....

Regards and keep with this fantastic writting
Diego

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back