• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britney Spears (REALLY!)

nerdness

TMF Poster
This is fantastic. I was wathcing Making the Video on MTV and they were making Britney's new video. Well, at the end, one of her dances gave her a quick tickle on her sides. She let out a nice squeal.

NO BULLSHIT?

Dude, that's a heavy one you're layin on us. You gotta give us more details. When did you see it? Will it air again? Did you get it on tape? I gotta see that.

Rockauthor

All ya gotta do gang is go to www.mtv.com, and look up info on "Making the video". This show airs at least 3 more times this weekend.

Purvis

Asuming you`re talking about the making of "I`m a slave 4 U" I didn`t see anything,but she did say she filmed two videos in a row.

I haven`t seen the making of the second one yet so is that the one you`re talking about?

If so what`s the name of the song so I can look out for it.Thanks.

We must verify this pertinent info. Nerdness has never been known to bullshit.

It was kind of hard to catch. It was RIGHT before they aired the world premiere of the video, and she was kind of in the background. It happened though, I'm sure of it. Let's just hope I'm not going insane and seeing things.

Dave: Well duh, we all perfer old Bad Religion, heh.

Don't they air these Making the Video's more than once? Believe it or not, I don't have cable, but please, somebody verify this! (not that I doubt you, Nerdness-in fact, I believe you!!!).

If it is the slaves video you are talking about, the show is on right now. 6:00 p.m. on the West Coast I'm wacthing it right now. Later.

Yeah, I watched it too. I think I know the scene that you are refering to, however as much as I would like it to be a tickle I dont think it was. She does let out a little squeak, but if you look at it again you will see that there I no one by her that could have tickled her. I taped it and watched it over and over again. There was a person right in front of her s it was kind of hard to see, but after careful studing and consideration, (and trust me it was careful, I wanted it to be true more than anyone,) I must conclude that it wasnt a tickle. Of course if it is another video that you were talking about, I just wasted my time and I apologize for rambling like a pinche idiota.

Nerdness: I mean really old BR, like 'how could Hell be any worse'.

i just finished watching it and sadly i agree, i dont think it was a tickle , oh well

I watched it too.I believe it was the lady in red standing behind her that tickled er.

If you put your attention on the lady you can see her arm looks like it is pulling back as she scratches her head.

You don`t see the actual tickling because the lady in red is blocked by some guy.After Brit squeals,and starts pulling away the camera kind of moves and you see the lady in red.

I watched it in slo-mo so I`m positive that`s how it happened.Can someone else check there tapes and see if I`m rigth or if it`s just wishful thinking on my part.Thanks.

I watched it many times, and I have to believe she is being tickled. Even though I saw absolutely nothing to suggest who tickled her or how, her reaction was unmistakable (in my mind, at least). And either way, it's cute and what's the harm in letting yourself believe it's an example of what we all want to see?

I too saw this, and rewatched it after taping it. I gotta agree with Firehawk, I think Britney got tickled from behind by her assisant (Fee I think they call her). The view was blocked by the man standing to her left, but the reaction was definately there. I have it on VHS, but unfortunaetly don't have the capability to make vid clips. Maybe someone who does will post the clip for all, and you can decide for yourselves.

Purvis

If the girl in red did indeed tickle her, she could have however it doesn't appear that she did, why did Brittney not look back at her? Doesn't it happen more often than not that when someones is tickled, they look back to see who did the tickling? The only instance that I can think of why she didn't look back is maybe the girl in red tickles Brittney a lot. So Brittney just assumed it was her. Even in the cases where the girl liked the tickle or at least didnt mind all that much, she would give the tickler a smile. Right? Well, if this is so, thats great: a true sighting of Brittney getting tickled. Cool. But like everyone else says, you'll have to decide for yourself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back