• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft tickle

Masked stranger

Hey guys here's my first attempt at a story, let me know what u think.

(f/f)

Lara Croft groaned silently, as the pain rushed through her skull. She tried to move, but found that she could not stand up. Her arms were bound behind her back, and they had been placed behind the head of the wooden chair she was sitting on. The ropes that held her were wound tightly around her ribs just below the breastline, causing her light blue midriff top to ride up a little, exposing her toned belly. Her forearms were tied directly to the chair itself, rendering Lara's entire upperbody immobile. Lara moved her body forward, but to no avail. Whoever had tied her up this way had done an exceptional job. A cool breeze flew through the pitch black room, causing Lara to shiver. She looked down at her legs and saw that they too were bound, just below her knees and at her ankles as well. Her feet had been locked in a set of stockades and they had been stripped of her boots and socks, leaving them bare and at the mercy of the cold. A small creak was heard at the other end of the room and suddenly a bright light shone on the tough Tomb Raider. Her captor had arrived. Lara saw the figure of a tall woman, who looked no older than 30. She had long blond hair and was dressed in hiking gear as well. She approached the helpless woman and bent low to look directly into her face.
"So at last I meet the famous Tomb Raider," she said grinning evilly, "I am quite honored. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jessica Howard. Like you, I am a collecter of rare artifacts and I would do anything to obtain them."
"Spare me the introductions!" Lara snapped, "Just what is it you want with me?"
Jessica smiled and walked a few feet away from Lara, opening a small wooden crate that lay in front of the captured adventurer.
"Well my dear," Jessica sneered, "I'll get right to the point. You have in your mansion a certain artifact from Peru that I have spent my life searching for. Unfortunately for me, you got to it first and I will not stand for that. You know of course what I am talking about, the large Ruby that was hidden by the Ancient Mayans outside of Machu Pichu. Well I abducted you from your home and brought you to this abandoned warehouse so that you could tell me where this artifact is."
"You must be joking," Lara laughed, "What the hell makes you think I will tell you anything??"
Jessica smiled and pulled out a small metal box and placed it about a foot from Lara's bound bare feet. She then went back to the box and took out a small pole which she brought over and screwed into another pipe that was hanging above Lara's belly.
"Well," Jessica said, "since you obviously want to do this the hard way, you'll find out how this will be done."
She bent down and pressed a large red button that lay on top of the metal box. SHe took a few steps back and rubbed her hands in anticipation. Lara watched the box shake for a few seconds, before a hatch opened in the front. Out of it came two small feather dusters that reached out to the Tomb Raider's feet and began to slowly caress her soles. Lara was extremely ticklish and she bit her lip tightly, hoping to fight the laughter that began to surge through her throat.
"Oooo trying to fight are we?" Jessica asked mockingly, "Well we'll just have to kick it up a notch."
Approaching Lara's feet, Jessica kneeled down and began to wiggle her finger beneath Lara's toes. This was too much for Lara to handle.
"Hahahahahahehehehehhohohohohohohhehehehehehehheheheehst-ohahahapppppp!"
Lara's laughter poured out from her mouth and all throughout the empty ware house.
"Aww is the poor Tomb Raider ticklish??" Jessica mocked, "Kootchie Kootckie Goo! Poor ticklish toes."
She now pulled out one of the feather dusters and began to dust Lara's feet herself, going slow at times and fast at others. WIth her free hand she danced her five fingers all over the feet, hitting the arches and balls of her feet.
"Hahahahehehehohohnoooo" Lara giggled "Hehehhthattickleshahahahahaohohohnottherenotherehehehehehahehehehehehehehhhahahhahahahahahahah!!"
After about a half hour of foot tickling, Jessica stopped and let Lara catch her breath.
"You had enough?" she asked confidentally, "or are you ready for more?"
Lara shook her head 'no" and turned aside defiantly.
"Very well then."
Jessica pushed the box away and now put one hand on each foot and danced all of her fingers over Lara's feet. Lara began to cry as the tickling increased by the second. EVery so often, Jessica would take one of her hands and wiggle them across her bare tummy, circling the bellybutton and sides. Lara was going berserk with laughter. SHe did not know how much more she could take.
"Are you ready to talk?" Jessica asked.
"hahahahahahahahaahannonnonononoill nevertellheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheh" Lara laughed.
Jessica placed an electic buffer in the bottom of the pipe, attaching seven feather to it. The feather barely touched Lara's quivering belly and when she turned it on, the feathers spun rapidly and gracefully grazed the stomach. Lara went crazy with laughter, which only increased as Jessica bent down and began to tickle her feet mercilessly again. Lara was starting to grow faint and her laughter began to grow silent. She finally passed out from exhaustion.

"Wake up my ticklish prisoner!"
Lara came to again and this time found her self laying flat on a table, wrapped up in ropes like a mummy. SHe felt a sticky substance on the bottom of her feet and heard two kittens meowing.
"SInce you failed to tell us the location of the jewel," Jessica expained, "We raided you house to look for ourselves. Luckily for you we found it. But as punsihment for not telling us, I figured we'd torture you a little bit more."
Lara bit her lip, as the kittens began to place their snady tongues over her lovely soles. Jessica left the room chuckling to herself, and leaving the Tomb Raider to her ticklish doom....

To Be Continued......

i liked this story. i never get tired reading about Angelina Jolie, er, Lara Croft......

very nice story. please make a seqeul, i loved it. if that's yur first, can't wait till u turn pro and blow other artist out of the water. cant wait for sequel.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back