• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento Munch

terorizer

Verified
Well folks we got off schedule a bit, but thanks to eagar locals, we've got a munch a coming next week. Tuesday in fact, 4/20. It's a little short on notice, but in the past that's produced some of the best turnouts, so we're optimistic.

I'll be posting the exact time and the place shortly so stay tuned. As always, we'll be in a local public establishment, where ultimately the food and beverages become secondary to the company and new acquaintences we make! So come on out and meet your feather family and see how normal we....come on out and meet us! :- )

Feel free to e-mail me [email protected] if you've got questions or concerns.

Hi Terorizer,

My husband and I will be in Sacromento visiting from the East Coast...we would love to meet people out there? Maybe you can do another munch then??

JPie

Absolutely!! It's always great to have special guest appearances! It's like being in an episode of the "Love Boat"! lol Just let us know what dates are good for you and I'm certain we can come up with a welcome committee of sorts.

I'll be there! Just name the time and the place...

XOXO

Da Place, Da Time

The location and details for all interested parties:

Tuesday, April 20 @ 6:30ish

Fuddruckers
Phone: 619-420-4881
5495 Sunrise Boulevard, Citrus Heights, CA 95610
(It's between Madison and San Juan)

There'll be no host/hostess here, so I plan on making our table conspicuous with a big balloon or two! See y'all there!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back