• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasia III - the one with the boss

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi Adventuregirl,hope you like this!

Fantasia- Julie and Catherine part III (The one with the boss)

“I think Mr. Collins’ got the hots my legs,” Julie gossiped with her best friend and flatmate Catherine. “I’ve seen the way he stares at my legs every time I walk pass his office.”

“Well, they are very nice legs,” Catherine assured her. They were lounging on the sofa set together. Julie’s feet were in Catherine’s lap, undergoing a pedicure. She painted Julie’s toenails with a bright, luminous pink color. “I’m sure a lot of other people have the hots for your legs, babe, not just Mr. Collins!”

Julie giggled girlishly. “Including you?” she asked her best friend teasingly.

“Especially me!” Catherine answered enthusiastically. She purposely let the brush go off Julie’s toenail and brushed the stiff bristles against her toepad, leaving a bright pink smear on the top of her toe. Julie’s body stiffened with a jolt at the sudden ticklish sensations the brush inflicted on her. Her nipples hardened noticeably through the sheer fabric of her nightgown. Catherine smiled knowingly.

Dropping the brush, Catherine picked up a pumice stone from the pedicure set. Holding Julie’s left leg firmly, she applied the pumice stone to her left sole, rubbing the stone gently across Julie’s baby-soft foot. She squealed at the ticklish sensations, but made no move to pull her leg away. Catherine rubbed her foot with the pumice stone gently, tracing the arch all over. Soft, frothy giggles were coming from Julie. She had her hands pressed tightly to her mouth, trying to hold back the laughter threatening to spill forth. Her breasts were bouncing around like two cats tied in a burlap sack due to her constant giggling and jiggling.

As she continued the pumice rub, Catherine continued their conversation. “I mean, babe, who wouldn’t have the hots for your legs? Look at your feet, so pretty and small, and SO very ticklish!” She put the pumice stone away and trailed her fingers up to Julie’s shapely calves, lightly tickling. “And these gorgeous calves of yours, I’m sure Mr. Collins has wet dreams about massaging them every night!”

“Probably not every night,” Julie gasped out through her giggles. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. “He’s a bit too old to bring it up every night,” Julie explained through her laughter. “Maybe he has wet dreams every other night instead!” Then her giggles turned into all-out belly laughs as Catherine began squeezing her knees.

Her fingers kneaded Julie’s knees, stroking upwards towards her inner thighs while digging in to the soft flesh. “And such sexy thighs! Who wouldn’t possibly like these?” Catherine asked rhetorically, even as she tickled her best friends’ inner thighs mercilessly. “And of course, the coup de grace!” Catherine flourished, flicking Julie’s nightgown up her hips.

Her fingers sank into Julie’s bikini line, where her thighs met her hips. Her fingers wiggled happily in the pliant flesh. Julie shrieked hysterically, her body arched upwards in a natural reaction to the tickling even as torrents of laughter poured forth unabated from her throat. Catherine look on in fascination as Julie’s exposed clit grew engorged under her ticklish stimulation.

Julie screamed out her satisfaction at the orgasm that crashed through her body. She lay limply on the sofa, giggling softly, moaning incoherently, a look of pure bliss on her face. Grinning stupidly at Catherine, she exclaimed happily, “you just gave me the hots!”

The two friends shared a table at lunch break. Huddled close together, they continued gossiping. “I caught Mr. Collins looking at your legs at least 6 times already today!” Catherine told her best friend. Julie laughed delightedly.

“I told you so!” she shot back. “Do you think it was a wet dream night for him last night?” they laughed together. Then their conversation turned to a more serious note: the upcoming round of promotions. Not that either of them really cared about getting promoted, but the pay rise would go a long way towards increasing their credit limits for shopping sprees. And more frequent sessions with Fantasia, most probably.
“Hmm,” Catherine thought for a moment, a calculative look on her face. “Let me work on this for a while, but I think I can come up with a way to get everyone happy.”

“What?” Julie asked, as Catherine entered their apartment with a smug, self-satisfied look on her face. She smiled indulgently at Julie. “What? What? What?” Julie asked insistently, her curiosity getting the better of her.

“You know I was working on getting us the promotion?” Julie nodded. “Well, I’m quite sure I’ve gotten the perfect solution to it!” She told Julie in a congratulatory tone. “But, I’m not going to tell you what it is, I don’t want to spoil the surprise!”

“Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!” Julie whined poutily. She grabbed Catherine’s arm insistently.

“Don’t be such a busybody, Anderson!” Catherine warned her best friend (read their other adventures to find out the reason for the nickname). “Or else, I’m going to have to tickle you into submission!”

Julie grinned at her. “TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!” She whined in her most irritating tone. Being a lady of her word, Catherine duly pounced on Julie and proceeded to tickle her into submission/orgasm.

“I don’t believe it!” Julie exclaimed in an awed voice. “A real, olden country manor, with stone walls and fireplaces and all that!” The company had decided to hold another one of their typical office branch brainstorm sessions away from the office. A complete waste of shareholder’s money, but easily explained away as a necessity to have these brainstorming sessions outside the office lest the familiar office surroundings stifle creativity.

She looked at Catherine who stood to the side with an innocent expression on her face. She knew immediately that Catherine had this all planned. “Ahem, may I have your attention please,” Mr. Collins, the General Manager spoke. The office personnel looked away from the beautiful surroundings of the manor to focus on their boss. “I’m sure you all will like this retreat, and it’s all thanks to Catherine for taking the initiative to find such a lovely place for all of us.” The colleagues mumbled their appreciation to Catherine.

She walked to Julie, winking at her. “This place is so real, that it contains a hidden dungeon!” she whispered excitedly to Julie. Her eyes widened and a naughty smile plastered itself on Julie’s face.

“No way! That’s so wicked!” She whispered back delightedly. Then realization hit her. A hidden dungeon. Catherine arranging this place. Her smugness at being sure of promotion. She knew her best friend well enough to know that this smacked of Fantasia being involved somewhere along the line.

“Tell me you didn’t…” she whispered dazedly to her best friend, knowing the answer even before she asked the question. She wondered what torturous plans Catherine had in store for her! The idea of it sent a pleasant shudder through her body. Catherine merely winked at her and walked away to chat with other colleagues, a broad grin on her face.

“Wake up, Mr. Collins, please, I need your help,” Catherine shook her boss’s shoulder insistently. He awoke from his wonderful dream involving Julie’s legs.

“What? What’s going on?” he mumbled sleepily.

“Come with me please! There’s something I have to show you!” Catherine told him urgently. Quickly slipping on his pair of sneakers, he got up to follow Catherine. She led him through an unfamiliar passageway, but in his tiredness he didn’t notice it. Finally they came to a slightly ajar thick door. Flickering lights from within the room signified that candles were being used as lighting.
Putting her finger to her lips, Catherine motioned for Mr. Collins to take a peek. He shuffled forwards and was rewarded with a scene straight out of his most secret fantasies with Julie. Behind the door lay a dungeon that was a housed a fully-equipped torture chamber! Julie was gloriously nude and on an ingenious bondage device.

It was a seat-like device that left Julie in a seated position. Leg rests extended from the seat, leaving her feet stretched outwards in a spreadeagled position. Her arms were secured in a vise that flowed out of the chair, leaving her arms above her head, bent backwards at the elbows. Straps across her waist and between her full breasts secured her torso to the bondage device, while straps along her thighs, knees, shins and ankles made her leg movement near-impossible. Her toes were tied apart from each other and secured to toe rings. She couldn’t even wiggle her toes. A final strap across her forehead rendered Julie completely immobile, unable to move a single part of her body. There were two masked men waiting for Julie to accept the finality of her helplessness.

“What’s going on?” Mr. Collins asked in a ragged voice.

“I don’t know,” Catherine answered in a voice throbbing with sincerity. “I got up to go to the washroom and noticed those 2 guys dragging Julie to this place. I didn’t know what to do, so I immediately went to you for help,” she explained.

“We- we should try to rescue Julie,” he declared desperately, hoping that Catherine did not notice his hard-on.

“We can’t!” Catherine answered. We’re no match for those guys, and I’ve tried the phone lines already: they’re dead!” I think we can only wait here and hope that Julie is alright,” she said worriedly.

“Right, right,” Mr. Collins said hoarsely. “We must watch the situation and hope it does not get out of hand!” he declared.

“I’m so glad you’re here, Mr. Collins! I wouldn’t know what to do if you weren’t around!” Catherine laid on the flattery thick and fast. They proceed to keep an eye on Julie’s situation.

“What do you want from me?” Julie asked her captors in a fearful but defiant tone.

B1 answered, “We’re from a rival company of yours, and we want to know what brilliant plans you have for the next work year! Just be a good girl, tell us the plans, and we’ll all go home safe and sound.”

“Otherwise, we’ll have to try to persuade you to share that information with us,” B2 added.

“Never!” Julie shouted defiantly, her chest heaving in righteous anger. “I’ll never betray my company!” she shouted, making sure that Mr. Collins could hear her.

“Good,” B2 said. “At least this is going to be FUN! I hate it when they tell you everything before you can start to torture them!” he said to B1.

“Torture?!” Julie squeaked. “You wouldn’t hurt me, would you?” she asked in a frightened voice.

B1 laughed evilly. “Oh no, Julie, we’re not going to hurt you, we’re just to torture you!” Brandishing his fingers menacingly, he wiggled them inches from her eyes. “You wouldn’t be ticklish, would you?” The look of horror in Julie’s eyes nearly made Mr. Collins cream in his pants. Catherine barely suppressed a laugh at her overwhelmed boss.

Without preamble, B1 attacked her trapped soles, scrabbling his fingers over the taut flesh rapidly. B2 moved behind Julie and let his fingers tickle her sides, lightly pinching her waist between his thumb and forefinger. Julie shrieked with tortured laughter at their cruel tickling torments. B2 walked his fingers across her belly, fluttering his fingertips along her quivering belly, drawing tears of ticklish agony from Julie’s eyes. His fingers then moved to tickle her ribs mercilessly, all fingers on her ribcage as he vibrated his fingers rapidly. Julie’s laughter was filled with desperation, even as she struggled futilely in the bondage chair.

They ceased their tickling assault for a moment. “Tell us your company’s plans,” B2 warned. Julie grunted in the negative. “It’s your choice then,” he shrugged his shoulders, letting his fingers swoop into her defenceless underarms, wiggling rapidly her deep hollows. B1 moved to her knees, firmly kneading her helpless knees. Julie could only howl in ticklish anguish.

“Oh, my,” Catherine whispered to Mr. Collins. He had broken out in a sweat already, and his pants were getting too tight for his hard-on! “That’s so cruel! Tickling her to make her betray our plans! I hope she can hold firm and not give in to this torture!” She told her boss.

“Right, right,” he whispered dazedly. This was much, much better than his dreams! “She’s a wonderfully devoted employee isn’t she? I certainly wouldn’t want her to break so soon!” They turned back to the action.

B2 was now tickling Julie’s belly, digging his fingers into her soft belly flesh with a firm, massaging motion. Julie was howling with tortured laughter. B1 was similarly digging into her inner thighs, working the helpless captive to a ticklish frenzy. “STOP PLEASE! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” Julie begged.

They continued their tickling. “Tell us your company’s plans, then we’ll stop,” B1 told her.

“NO! NO!” Julie cried out.

“Then we’ll just keep tickling away,” B2 informed her.

“Hold on just a while,” B1 stopped his partner. “We need to help her cool down! Can’t you see she’s all hot and sweaty already?” From a nearby bucket, he scooped out a few pieces of ice cubes. Julie’s eyes widened with fear.

“Oh yeah, this will help cool her down, alright!” B2 enthused. He too was holding some ice cubes. They began to cool Julie down. B2 had an ice cube in each hand, and he leisurely rubbed the ice into Julie’s exposed underarms. She screeched at the unexpected assault of the supercold ice. He let the cubes trail down her sides, from her ribs to her waist. Trails of water melted from the ice, running down her sides, adding to the ticklish torment.

B1 started at her feet, rubbing ice cubes on her soles as though the cubes were a pumice stone. The sensations of the ice upon her feet were a shockingly electric feeling. He ran the cubes up her feet, making sure to keep the back of her knees nice and cold. Julie gasped and cried out at the coldness of it. B2 was rubbing the ice cubes across her belly now, making Julie howl in torment at this cruel ice torture.

Holding an ice cube in her belly even as B1 worked her upper thighs with the ice, Julie had never before experienced such a torment. Even as her nerves were assaulted mercilessly, pleasurable sensations coursed through her body everywhere the ice trailed. Her breasts were hard, and her nipples stiff.

“Can’t neglect those lovely breasts of yours, can we?” B2 taunted Julie. He took fresh cubes from the bucket and touched them to Julie’s breasts. She screamed, half in agony, half in intense pleasure. Round her breasts the cubes trailed, moving in ever smaller circles, her rock-hard nipples the eventual destination.

“NO! NO!” Julie shrieked as the ice cubes drew closer to her nipples.

“Here, take your mind off the ice on your boobs,” B1 told her. He pushed an ice cube into her loins the moment B2 touched her nipples with the ice. Julie’s reactions were completely off the ceiling. She screamed, she hollered, her bucked her body, and she had an incredible orgasm. Moaning and panting, she lay in her bonds, recovering from the devious attack on her body.

Without giving her much time to rest, B1 took out another contraption. It was a foot-sized object, and it was an electrical foot stimulator. It had wicked-looking blunt probes all over its body. B1 switched the device on and the probes began to vibrate rapidly. “Can you imagine what this would feel like if I left them on your feet? Oooh, an automatic tickler that never stops!” He teased Julie. Then he attached one device to each foot. “Let’s start nice and slow, shall we?” He said, switching the devices on to ‘slow’ setting. The buzz of the device could be heard easily. Julie was soon giggling helplessly, an agonized look on her face.

“Oh my,” Catherine told Mr. Collins. “I do believe she actually likes it! Look at how hard her breasts are, and the way she’s bucking her hips!” Indeed, Julie was moaning with pleasure even through her giggles. Mr. Collins very nearly creamed in his pants right then!

Then B2 began to lightly tickle her breasts with spidery touches of his fingers. Julie groaned helplessly under their expert stimulation, her giggles marked with soft gasps and moans of pleasure every so often. “Time to turn it up,” B1 informed Julie, and switched the device to ‘high’ setting. Immediately, Julie burst out laughing hysterically.

B2 abandoned the light stroking of her breasts to work her belly and waist, tickling with the finesse of a master tickler. Julie was in hysterics, laughing so hard with tortured mirth that tears were running down her cheeks. Then B1 added to her torture.

He began to run his forefinger along her bikini line, where she was extremely ticklish. Her laughter took on an even more desperate tone. Then he began to press his fingers into her bikini line, and Julie erupted into a horrified shriek. Her mouth opened into a wide O shape, her face twisted in a rictus of ticklish agony. No laughter emitted from her throat as the tickling sensations over her body were too intense for Julie, she could only laugh silently.

It was quite a while later when B1 and B2 ceased their tickling of their gorgeous captive. Julie was slumped in the bondage chair, breathing and panting heavily, her breath coming in wheezes even as she continued to giggle helplessly.

“Oh no! We’re out of time already,” B1 told his partner in a disappointed tone. “The rest of the company will be waking up soon and notice that Julie is missing. We’ve got to get out of here!” And so they quickly packed up and left, leaving Julie still in her bondage.

Catherine and Mr. Collins entered the room cautiously after the masked ticklers had left. Catherine went out of the room to make sure that they were gone, leaving Julie and Mr. Collins alone. “Oh, Mr. Collins,” Julie wailed in a little-girl voice, struggling in her bonds futilely, making her breasts jiggle most enticingly. “Oh, please, I’m so horny from all that tickling! I was so close to orgasm when they left!” She told him in a pitiful voice.

Looking at Mr. Collins with a light blush on her face, she asked, “Errr, Mr. Collins, you’ve got to help me! Please, tickle my feet, I beg you!” Mr. Collins could hardly believe his eyes and ears! This was the best day of his life!

Sweating profusing, he stammered, “Are you sure about this? I’m here to help you as much as I can.”

“Oh, yes please! I want to cum so bad!” Julie panted. Mr. Collins was more than happy to oblige! His fingers ran across her soft soles; the feeling was so much better than all those dreams he ever had. His manhood was poking so hard against his pajamas, he worried that the material might break.

“Oh, please, Mr. Collins!” Julie gurgled. “Please finger me!” As soon as his finger touched Julie’s clitoris, she began shrieking in pleasure as the orgasm tore through her body. Mr. Collins came in his pants then, an explosive orgasm that would have given him a heart attack if he were 10 years older! As Julie coasted down from her orgasmic high, Mr. Collins sheepishly began to untie her from her bonds. She was still moaning contentedly as Catherine came back to help release her. They helped her off the chair and get dressed.

Impulsively, Julie hugged Mr. Collins tightly and kissed him on the cheek. “Oh Mr. Collins, you’re my hero!” she squealed delightedly. “Thank you so much!”

“Yes,” Catherine agreed. “I wouldn’t have known what to do if not for Mr. Collins’ guidance!”

Mr. Collins blushed bright red at the close proximity of two gorgeous women. “Well, ah, just doing my best to make sure my employees are satisfied,” was all he could say lamely.

“Good morning to you, Miss Assistant Manager Julie,” Catherine giggled at her best friend.

“Good morning yourself, Miss Assistant Manager Catherine,” Julie grinned back.

Not surprisingly, Mr. Collins had been vastly impressed by Julie’s devotion to the company and Catherine’s awareness of situation. Their promotions were rarely in doubt. Of course, there were a lot more things about the ladies that Mr. Collins was impressed with, but surely didn’t impact on his selection criteria.

“I do believe Mr. Collins is really looking forward to the next leg of company retreat!” Catherine joked to her best friend.

“He’s not the only one!” Julie answered, a sweet smile on her face.

The End

Wow! That was excellent!

I've got an idea for you. Say, Julie or Catherine have been mentoring a young girl who is now 18 and is graduating. As a graduation gift from her mentor, she gets a session with Fantasia and the tickling duo of B1 and B2! :D

ANy chance that B1 and B2 could um... temporarily get filled in by two lesbian ticklers, you might know? WHo love f/f? And are VERY KINKY! And who loved to make women orgasm?
Love,
Anna and Heather

WOW, Tklover! Very well-written and highly erotic!

Damn fine piece of work! Thanks a bunch for posting your efforts.

Hi everyone,
first let me say thanks for the encouragement to let me continue writing my Fantasia storyline: especially to Adventuregirl who's had 4 sessions with Fantasia already! :)

Thanks for giving some really sexy and fun scenarios to put Julie (and occasionally yourself) through the paces.

I also really like ticklingnemisis' idea of Julie and Catherine's "mentee" getting a session, still trying to work a nice story on that, more details would be greatly appreciated!

I've been thinking maybe we could combine Anna and Heather's idea of female ticklers (maybe Fantasia expanded and took in more employees) with Julie/Catherine's "mentee" what do you think?

Maybe the female ticklers could be named Anna and Heather, or should they be the "victims"?

Ah, decisions, decisions...

:)

tklover66

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back