• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

turkey/türkiye

Incidentally, how the hell did you manage to get beat off Korea?! Furthermore how did you two end up doing so well at the World Cup?! Damned Ronaldhino! It was an easy run to the final if we'd just beaten the South Americans. We (England) should have won that competition - its about time we win something - although roll on Portugal - I;ve got a good feeling about this tournament - especially after we thrashed Iceland 6-1!!! Scholes to break his duck and England to win!! Hey!

Var! Ankara'da bir gıdıklama meraklısı

Hi, I do live in Ankara, Turkey. I would love to communicate with you. You can find me at HakanAliToker.com. Please don't be shy:)

O zor işte, birader:)
Translation: "Why, aren't there any girls around here?"
My respons: "Well, that's a tough one, brother:)"
It's probably best we communicate in English here, brother:) I now live in Istanbul. My website address is still the same, phone has changed (you can find it on the site). Feel free to call. I'd love to get together and chat:)

hey brother :) have you ever found a girl who loves being tickled in Turkey ? :)

Yes, brother! My girlfriend is such a girl:) I know it's not an easy thing to find, and that I'm a damn lucky bastard! But if there's one, there's gotta be more out there! So, don't give up!
Wishing you all the luck...

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back