• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat & Mouse part II featuring Ally McBeal and Renee Radick

Docsoul

TMF Master
After an hour and a half, Ally shook her head and said, "Wait....Wait...I'm still confused. I just don't get it. I need you to give me a full color picture. You're giving me a black and white picture with tons of static." Scoff Ally took her left heel completely off and briefly massaged her foot. Mr. Fingers deliberately made eye contact with Ally and then stared at her foot.
Without taking his eyes off of Ally's foot, Mr. Fingers coolly stated, " I have a way of making sure that your picture is in bright color. Let me see your foot." Ally stopped massaging her foot and stared at Mr. Fingers. "No way!....I hate being tickled. My roommate sometimes tickles my feet and I can't stand it!" Lying......hoping that Ms. Ally McBeal would fall right into his trap, Mr. Fingers promised, "Oh I would never do that. ...I just want to touch your foot while I try to clear this mess up." Mr. Fingers turned on the charm and almost looked innocent as he lied to Ally. Ally paused for a minute and thought "Let's give the guy a chance." She then removed her other shoe and extended both legs out....placing her feet into Mr. Fingers's lap. He slowly wrapped one hand around her ankles...ensnaring her feet. Then he began to gently caress her soles with the other hand. He massaged Ally's toes and soles....sending chillsup her spine. Secretly she was getting turned on by Mr. Fingers gentle touch. " I never wanted to harm any of those girls. I just wanted to give them pleasure....give them something that may have been missing or something that they may have never had. Ally closed her eyes and nodded her head as she said.."Mmmmmm Hmmmm!" Continuing to gently rub her nyloned feet, he took a minute to caress each toe along the seam of the nylon. Mr. Fingers then stated," Feet like the rest of the woman's body need love. Sometimes they need a slow gentle caress...like a long night of love....other times they need it rough like a good f@3k!" As he said this he tightened his grip on Ally's ankles and began to vigorously tickle her captured soles. Her eyes sprang open with surprise and she began to laugh outloud, "Haa ha ha ha ha ha hah!" She tried to yank her feet away from Mr. Fingers but he was too strong for her. He slowly rose from his seated position and Ally found herself squirming on the floor with her feet in the air being tickled savagely. "Ahhhhhhhh!.....ha ha hah ha hah .........hah ha ha hah ah ah ha!" laughed Ally wildly. She continued to buck anxiously. But Mr. Fingers was merciless. "Oh God....Oh God. ....ha...ha.........ha........ha...hahhah Ahhhhhhhhh!" laughed Ally. Her toes tried in vain to curl around her assailants fingers. He just drove his fingers deeper into the crease between her toes and sole. "Ahhhhhhh! ...Ahhhhhhhhh!....Help! Helllllllllllp.....hah ha hah ha ha ha." Mr. Fingers knew the cell was soundproof for privacy so he continued to tickle Ally's feet. "Please.....no more....ha ha ha ha ha Ahhhhhh! ....no more....ahhh ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah," begged Ally. Her roommate Renee was nowhere near as cruel as her client. The picture was completely clear. Tears began to stream down Ally's reddened face. "Ahhhhhh.................Gasp!.........Ahhhh!" Ally thought why wasn't the guard coming. "Haa....help! help....ha ha ha ha ha ....Please...ha ha ha " Ally cried out. Then she remembered the pen. Her arms flailed wildly as she tried to guide them into her squirming pockets. "Ha ha ha ha ha ah!" she continued to laugh. Then she felt her hand on the pen. She pulled it out and squeezed it. Mr. Fingers saw the pen and knew what she had done. He then let her go and took a seat.Ally sat upon the floor with matted hair when the guard entered. She was just putting her shoe back on as the door unlocked. Rather than tell the guard about Mr. Fingers attack, she stated "Gasp....gasp....Now I've got the whole picture.....gasp...gasp....Thanks" The guard asked, "Is everything okay Ms. McBeal ?" Ally replied, "Yes....it's just my asthma....you guys need to dust in here" She proceeded to get up and walk towards the exit. Just before stepping outside the door, she turned and winked at her client.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back