• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat & Mouse part IV the final chapter

Docsoul

TMF Master
Renee smiled at her client and politely said, "Thank you." Mr. Fingers's blood pressure rose and heart raced upon seeing Renee's large black feet. Renee smiled, crossed her legs and pointed her toes before saying," So tell me about tickling." Mr. Fingers smiled and said, " I can show you much better than I can tell you. " Renee sighed and said " Mmm....okay....only if you're gentle." Mr. Fingers's assured her, "Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. " He took her by the hand and led her to his bed which had leather restraints. He instructed her to lay down and stretch out upon the mattress. Mr. Fingers then gently fastened the restraints upon her wrists and ankles. The voluptuous Renee smiled and said "Oooh...this is kinda kinky." Mr. Fingers said nothing. He simply placed his hands on Renee's large breasts and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She moaned..."Mmmm....I could get into this." Then he began to gently rub her well toned abdomen. Next he began to gently scratch his fingers along her sides. "Hee heh he....Mmmmm that tickles." giggled Renee. "Oh yeah.... How bout this....Does this tickle?" asked Mr. Fingers as he tickled her sides some more. "Haa ha ha ha ha ha...ye...ha ha ha ha ...yes" laughed Renee as he threw her head back. "How bout this ?" asked Mr. Fingers as he moved his fingers to the center of her tummy near her belly button. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..Oh God Yes...ha ha ha ha ha" laughed Renee. As her client's fingers danced on her tummy, Renee began to buck against the leather restraints....Clank "Haa haa...ha ha....ha ha....ha...Ahh... o....O.....okay.....no More!....ha ha ha ha " laughed Renee. "Oh no we can't stop now....we just got started. This is what you wanted....so let me give it to you!" insisted Mr. Fingers. "No...no... no... no no...ha ha ha hah ha pleee....ha ha ha" laughed Renee. Ignoring Renee's pleas, Mr. Fingers jumped from Renee's tummy to her bound feet. With a few strokes upon her bound soles, Mr. Fingers took Renee's breath away with laughter. "Ahhhhh! ....Ahhhhhh!.....not my feet... ha ha ha ha haa ha haaa.....ahhhhhhhh!" screamed Renee. Her soles flexed and extended as Mr. Fingers tickled them relentlessly. She kicked against the restraint unsuccessfully....Clank. ...Clank....Clank..... "Oh.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......" laughed Renee as she thrashed about wildly against her restraints. Her hair was in disarray. Tears streamed down her face. But Mr. Fingers continued to tickle her. He was too excited to stop. The dancing soles, toes and jiggling breasts were a dream come true. "Ahhhhhhh! .....oooh....oooh...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ...plee...plee..ha ha hah.. please stop!" begged Renee. Her muscular legs twisted hoping to set her feet free. ".......Gasp.... Oh God.............Gasp....Clank" Renee was growing exhausted and lightheaded. Not wanting to stop, Mr. Fingers tore open the nylons shielding her left foot and peeled it back to her ankle. " No....no....no more...pleeeee....ha ha ha ha ha ha" laughed and begged Renee as he began to tickle her bare left foot and stockinged right foot at the same time. Sweat beads began to form on Renee's forehead and chest. Mr. Fingers then began to tickle her all over...jumping rapidly from her armpits, tummy to her soles....while saying "This is what you wanted! Right ? This is what you wanted! Right ?" Renee grew dizzy as she laughed, "Ha ha ha ha hah ha hah ha hah ha .....ahhhhhh!" This went on for several minutes. Then suddenly he stopped and sank to the edge of the bed. Renee's gorgeous body writhing about against the chains, the sweet laughter and the feel of her soft skin caused Mr. Fingers to reach a near spiritual climax. He breathed heavily as he loosened Renee's bonds. She lay on the bed breathing deeply before getting up and adjusting her attire. "Mmmm....that was something else. I don't know if I could do that again...but I kinda liked it. " Said Renee as she fixed her hair. "That's what it's all about...." said Mr. Fingers as Renee Radick prepared to leave. She then paged the security guard and promised to come back and let him tickle her if he lost his appeal. Clack The door opened. Renee casually turned around and winked at Mr. Fingers and said "Thanks" as she stepped out. Knowing that the case was a loser Renee knew that she would be back sooner than later. Then the door closed. Clack!
The End

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back