• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone part II

Docsoul

TMF Master
Chapter 2: The Party Begins

About 9:40 P.M. on Wednesday November 25, 1998 "Since it's just you and me, why don't we make the most of it. The hall resident advisor is away so let's play," said Jennifer with a smile. "Let's get some liquor from the store and get blitzed" continued Jennifer. "Sure let me just touch up my makeup" answered Brandy. Shortly after this conversation, the roommates left the room to go to the store. When they got back to their room most of the other dorm residents had already left for home. The large building had become like an abandoned building. With nobody around to watch them or report on them, Jennifer and Brandy cut loose. The two gorgeous coeds kicked off their shoes and turned their music up. Jennifer lounged on the bed in a sweatshirt, jeans and athletic socks. Brandy kicked back in a sweater, black stirrup pants and beige nylons. They drank Hennesy and Coke while playing cards. Once they got bored with cards, Brandy logged onto one of her favorite chatrooms andentered racy statements with Jennifer coaching over her shoulder. After teasing some guys on the net for a while, the two girls turned on music videos and gossipped about other people on campus. With the Hennesy all gone at about 2:00 A.M., Brandy staggered to her feet and said "My eyes are floating....I need to sleep this off." Jennifer laid stretched out in her bed while Brandy stumbled into the bathroom. Brandy turned on the sink faucet as she prepared to brush her teeth. That's when he stepped out from behind the shower curtain. Brandy saw him for only a second before a cloth with chloroform smothered her face. In her drunken state, she could hardly fight and Jennifer could not hear her muffled screams over the running water. Brandy was laid in the shower once she was overcome.

Thud....Thud the heavy boots sounded as the man who referred two himself as Mr. Fingers entered the room. "Hey..." uttered a surprised and startled Jennifer Love Hewitt. The last thing that she saw was Mr. Fingers withdrawing a pair of handcuffs from his bookbag.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back