• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone part III

Docsoul

TMF Master
Chapter 3: Mere Fantasy?

About 10:35 A.M. on Thursday November 26, 1998....Thanksgiving Day. "Hey wake up!" whispered Mr. Fingers. Like a child on Christmas Day, he was anxious to start his day. He waved smelling salts underneath Brandy's nose. "Uhhh" Brandy uttered as her heavy eyelids gradually opened. She still felt very tired. Once her eyes fully opened she gazed at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Her eyes widened with fear for immediately she saw a gag in her mouth. Less than a second later she realized that she was also bound. Mr. Fingers had used soft nylon ropes to bind her hands to a chair behind her back. Ropes just below her knees secured her legs to the front legs of the chair and knots fixed her ankles to the back legs of the chair. "Mmmmmmmph! ....Mmmmmph!" she screamed through the gag as she tried to jerk herself free. "I'm gonna make you smile all day," promised Mr. Fingers. He took a few moments to enjoy her struggles against the rope. He liked the way her hands twisted and feet twisted. He began to feel warm again. He stepped behind her and looked at her face in the mirror. He then ran his finger along her face, down her neck and stopped at her armpit. "I wonder if you are ticklish like your roommate Jennifer?..... Does she ever tickle you like you tickled her this evening?.....Do you like being tickled?" Mr. Fingers paused after asking each question. Brandy stopped screaming. She was stunned and scarred. "Well I've got know Ms. Brandy... ....so let's find out." Mr. Fingers started to lightly tickle Brandy's armpit. She started to dance about nervously in the chair. He increased the intensity slightly and was rewarded with a few laughs through the gag. "Ha! ...ha!....ha!" Now that he knew that she was indeed ticklish, Mr. Fingers dug in with both hands and began to vigorously tickle the poor helpless coed. Brandy thrashed violently in the chair. A few laughs escaped from the gag. Mr. Fingers paused for a second to turn on the water in the shower and and sink in order to cover up Brandy's screams when he removed the gag. "Help!!! Help! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed loudly as removed the gag. He didn't care. Nobody was in the dorm to here her cries for help and Jennifer was still unconscious. Fingers had to hear her sweet laugh. Soon after removing the gag he resumed tickling her sides. Soon her screams turned to silence. Brandy was a silent laugher. She reared her head back as her tickled her ribs."Ahhhh!...........ha.....ha........." He stared at her wiggling feet the whole time. He felt like he was going to burst as he watched. "Ha..ha...ha.............oh god.....ha ha ha ha ha.. ....ha..." laughed Brandy as she struggled against the ropes. Unable to resist anymore, Mr. Fingers squatted down to Brandy's bound stockinged feet. He took a few moments to admire her lovely feet up close. Brandy's braids whipped around as she turned her head in order to see what her tormentor was about to do next. She breathed heavily as she begged him for mercy ....realizing that her feet maybe tickled. ".........oh god no....please sir ....please....no more...." begged Brandy. Mr. Fingers was too busy surveying the creases of Brandy's stockinged soles to even her pleas. "Help! ....Somebody help! " screamed Brandy. Mr. Fingers then used his index finger to fling the stirrup portion of her leggings from each foot. "Ahhhhhhhh!" Her scream let the world know that he had started tickling her feet. Her eyes widened as Mr. Fingers tickled her soles. Her feet twisted and jerked but did not move due to the tight bonds around her ankles. "haa ha ha ha ......" laughed the young R & B superstar. Her toes curled inward as if they hoped to capture the fingers of her tormentor. Brandy leaned forward in the chair and her braids dangled over her face as she tried desperately to escape. "Whew....ha ha ha ha ha ...oh god........ha ha ha ha stop ......ha .... .. STOP!" begged Brandy. Mr. Fingers was now in a trance. He began to rake his fingers up and down her feet from toe to heel. "Oh God....Oh God!...........ahhhhhhhhh! ha ha ha ha! " laughed Brandy. "I've bet you've had enough!...huh?....had enough huh?" taunted Mr. Fingers as he tickled her feet. "Yes....ha ha ha ha....Yes!" screamed Brandy. "Oh no you haven't.....you're still talking. You need me to give you some more." teased Mr. Fingers. He then grabbed he right foot and pried her curled toes from her sole with one hand and tickled them with the other. "Nooooo! ..ha ha ha ha .. Nooooo!" pleaded Brandy with widened eyes as she sat up straight again. She pleaded and begged in between gasps as Mr. Fingers tickled her toes and tops of her feet for several minutes. "Ahhhhh!........ ...........pleee......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................please!" laughed Brandy as she thrashed back and forth in the chair. Sweat moistened her forehead and skin underneath her sweater. Mr. Fingers tickled Brandy's left toes as well for several minutes. "Since I'm not the type to play favorites, I'm going to leave you alone for a while and make sure that roommate gets the same loving attention," stated Mr. Fingers as he rose to his feet once he finished tickling her. As replaced her gag, Mr. Fingers remarked, "We'll get together again later today...til then don't go anywhere." Brandy slumped over in the chair as towering man dressed in all black with a black ski-mask left her bound in the bathroom.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back