• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone part IV

Docsoul

TMF Master
Chapter IV: Still Ticklish ?

About 11:43 A.M. on Thanksgiving Day. Jennifer still lay unconscious on her bed when Mr. Fingers exited the bathroom. He used the same smelling salts to arouse her from her deep sleep. "Mmmmph," she moaned as she gradually came out of the fog. Clink...Clink Jennifer's wrists had been handcuffed to each bedpost. Her feet were bound at the ankles in with a leater strap. Mr. Fingers had removed her sweatshirt, jeans, and socks while she was knocked out. Now she lay bound on her bed in an old gray T-shirt and sexy navy blue panties from Victoria's Secret. Her barefeet wriggled as she struggled against her bonds. She was anxious but a gag prevented her from screaming out. Mr. Fingers looked her over through the holes in his ski mask and stated, "I hope that you are still ticklish. I saw your friend tickling you and thought to myself...now you can make her laugh louder and smile bigger than that. As a matter of fact I just finished tickling your roommate Brandy the right way a few moments ago. Now it's your turn." With wide eyes, Jennifer screamed the minute that Mr. Fingers removed her gag. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!.......Help! ....Help!" screamed Jennifer desperately. She jerked forward as she cried out for help. As she leaned forward, the man in black caught her slender waist with his fingers and began tickling her. Clink...Clink rattled the handcuffs against the bedpost as Jennifer tried to twist away from her assailant's hands. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha " laughed Jennifer Love Hewitt. Her gorgeous smile rewarded Mr. Fingers' efforts. Soon she was blushing like before as she let out high pitched pleas for mercy. "Help!..... ha ha ha ha oh god stop ahhh ahhhhHHHhhhhHHH!" laughed the bound beauty. Jennifer's legs kicked wildly as she struggled. "Oh are you telling me that you want you're feet tickled ? .....You keep kicking me!..... you must want your feet tickled." taunted Mr. Fingers. "Nooo....no please....no" begged Jennifer anxiously but it was too late. Mr Fingers grabbed the leather strap and raised her bound barefeet into the air with one hand. Then he took his other hand and began to tickle her soft bare soles. "Ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha " laughed Jennifer wildly. She tried to yank her feet away but her legs could not overpower Mr.Finger's upperbody strength. He had a firm grip upon the leather strap which bound her feet. "........mercy....ha....ha.....ha...ha" laughed Jennifer as she bucked wildly. Her long brown hair went everywhere as she thrashed about her bed. Jennifer tried to protect her feet by attempting to cross her soles. But the leather restraints barely allowed her to move...leaving her soles and toes completely exposed. "Haa ha ha hah ha ha ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha " laughed Jennifer as tears streamed down her blushing face. Her waist twisted and and her legs kicked the whole time....a long time. Mr. Fingers was merciless and the ordeal was far from over when he finally gave Jennifer a break. " Ahh okay I think we'll let you rest up for the big party tonight," stated Mr. Fingers as he dropped Jennifer's feet back onto the bed. He turned toward his bag and withdrew a small chloroform bottle and a cloth rag. A few seconds later he smothered Jennifer's face with the rag...knocking her unconscious. A few minutes, later Brandy's limb body came to life as the man in all black entered the bathroom again. Her eyes widened just before he chloroformed her again...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back