• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone Part IV the final chapter

Docsoul

TMF Master
Chapter 5: Group Therapy

Around 5:22 P.M, shortly after sunset, the girls were just awakening from their nap. They found themselves bound together on Jennifer's bed. While they were sleeping, Mr. Fingers had hogtied the two roommates with rope and secured them together at the ankle with duct tape. Still hoping that someone might be there in the dorm, the girls resumed crying out for help. "Help.....oh god please somebody help us!" screamed out a desperate Brandy. "Oh you two are so cute...lying there together ...all helpless....with your feet kicking in the air.... I just won't be able to resist the temptation to tickle you again and again," teased Mr. Fingers. Jennifer frowned and turned her head in the direction of the voice as she said angrily, "You're a sick f@$k and you're gonna pay for this!.....errrrrrrrrrr! (grunting as she struggles with the ropes)....errrrrrr!" Placing his left hand around the bound ankles of the hogtied girls, Mr. Fingers states with a sharp tone, "Well if I'm gonna pay .....I guess I should get my money's worth right now!" He then began to tickle Jennifer's barefeet. "Ha....Nooooo.....errrrrrrr! (Jennifer tries to hold the laughter in).....errrr!" laughed Jennifer. Jennifer's body wiggled like a fish out of water as she tried to get free and resist her urge to laugh. Unable to hold it in anymore Jennifer burst out with a laugh, "Baah haa ha ha ha ha ha .......ahhh ha ha haha.....ahhh ahhhhh !" While dragging his fingers over a few inches in order to include Brandy's stockinged soles as well, Mr Fingers said," Oh I can't let you miss out on this either dear!" Brandy kicked and squirmed against the ropes as she resumed laughing, "Ahhhh.... ha ha HA........ Ahhhhh. " A large run had opened up in the middle of Brandy's left nylon exposing her dark soles to dual sensation of barefoot and nylon footed tickling. Brandy bucked out of unable to take the ticklish sensations. "Oh god.....ha ha ha hah.................ha ha ha ha!" laughed the R& B diva. Jennifer screamed out and laughed heartily as well, "Ha ha ha ha hah "

Mr. Fingers made himself comfortable by taking a seat while tickling them. He figured that it would be a long night. It would have been forever had Officer Drew not been in the building on patrol. Officer Drew was a young police officer working for the campus during the holiday season in order to make a little extra money for his lovely wife and new baby. He had begun his rounds after dinner at home and football at about 7:30 P.M. As soon as he turned the corner leading to Jennifer and Brandy's room, Officer Drew heard Brandy's hoarse scream for help "Oh god please somebody help us ......ah hah hah aha ha ha help...ha hah ha" He headed towards their room and heard another voice.....Jennifer's...crying out "Please...stop....ha ha ha ha STOP!.....STOP!" Something was going on and most likely it just fun and games but Officer Drew's gut feeling made him knock on the door in order to make sure. Mr. Fingers was in a trance staring at wiggling black and white toes. The girls heard the knock and intensified their cries for help..."Ahhhhhhhh! .... ....help!.....Come In!....help...ha ha ha ha ha ha," Yelled Jennifer desperately. Officer Drew tried the door and found it to be locked. He then used the master key. He opened the door to a once in a lifetime sight....he stood still in shock as the girls continued to struggle with their tormentor. "Ha ha ha hah ha ........help!.....help!.ha...." laughed Jennifer. Then Officer Drew yelled out "FREEZE!" Mr. Fingers ignored the officer and continued tickling the girls. Officer Drew who was larger than the man in black wrestled him away from the feet and placed him in handcuffs. Mr. Fingers was apprehended. He had gotten careless. He assumed that the building would be empty. He had stayed too long. He should have never removed the gags. Now he would most certainly pay the price.

Epilogue: Courtroom

"And that's how we got free, your honor" concluded Jennifer. She gave the jury a detailed account of her ordeal. She felt certain that justice would be served upon her assailant.

The End ?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back