• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classic Tickling Part 1

Machinehead

TMF Master
Classic tickling.
This happened this summer.

Anyways my sister invited her friend over for swimming one day and when her sister found out Id be life-guarding she suited up and came over too. I sat out there for about a half hour and let em do their thing and then my sis and her friend got out and decided to go over to the friends house for pizza. The first thing I hear after hearing the door slam is the girl asking me if I was hot from sitting out there so long and if I wanted to come in the pool with her. So of course I went right in. Shes this adorable little thing and she was wearing a two-piece so you know where my mind was. We swam and teased each other for a bit and eventually ended up in the deep end and she started hanging on to the bottom of the water slide. I teasingly told her to let go and she refused. So I moved my hand up to her bicep and asked her to let go again. She said no so I started stroking her armpit up and down saying "kitchy kitchy koo" and "is the little baby ticklish?" She was absolutely hysterical and after awhile she begged me to stop so being the nice guy I am I did but she refused to let go. The top of her bikini was still about halfway down her belly button so I pulled it all the way down to the bottom of her tummy. She absolutely loved this, when whe felt my finger brush the top of her pubic hair she let out this girlish giggle and said "oh yeah" I placed my fingers on her pelvis and started lightly tickling asking her to let go again. She looked back at me with this devilish little grin and over her giggles and squirming she said not a chance. So as I was moving my hand up I said "Ok, you brought this on yourself" and before I even got to that deep belly button of hers she said "Yeah, I guess I did huh?" So I slowly, teasingly put my finger into her belly button and she squinted her eyes shut and bit her lower lip tightly. As I started wiggling it around she swayed her shoulders and let her chest bounce. Then I went for the kill and started running my finger quickly in and out of her belly button as she thrashed her legs violently in the water and shrieked like you wouldnt believe. I started tickling the inner walls of her belly button and she let out a huge giggle and a nooooo and then finally plunked into the water. She was absolutely exhausted. So went to dinner and the next part is to be contuined.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back