PDA

View Full Version : more doll tickling

tummyticklish01
09-27-2001, 08:42 PM
hey, i just saw another doll tickling commercial. now this one wasn't totally based on tickling like the "tell me your secret" one, but it still has some tickling. the point of the doll is having it fall donw on its butt, (pretty stupid huh?0 but there are various way to do this, and when the doll is sitting on her butt u can tickle her foot and she giggles and she falls on her back.
geez, it seems like doll-creators have joined the tickling side:):)

FeatherJedi
09-27-2001, 10:17 PM
i saw that 2. it would b interesting if doll makers came out with a Tickle Me Barbie or something 4 us pervs (not that i would actually BUY it anyway)

Virgo
06-01-2006, 06:47 PM
not sure how accurate this bit of info is, but a while back i heard of a failed idea for a Barbie doll called either "ticklish barbie" or "tickle me barbie". i think it was the first one. from what i understood, her belly button was a button of some sort and if u pressed it her face would turn red and fake tears would come out of her eyes. my idea for a doll!!! ;)

for those of u who dont believe me...i have no idea how to convince you. oh well!

FeatherJedi
06-05-2006, 02:56 AM
lol, that sounds bogus, if u ask me

Vexis
06-24-2006, 04:00 PM
i heard of that too, but i think it might have been on a list of barbies that should be made

FeatherJedi
06-24-2006, 07:27 PM
red face and flowing tears? no child wants to play with a doll that does that. that's why Tickle-Me-Elmo was so sucessful, cuz it just laughed and shaked.