• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rolling Stone -- Uma's feet discussed

Boomtown13

Verified
Check out the latest issue -- the one with Quentin and Uma on the cover.

It's the cover story, of course. You'll see that the guy who wrote it is kind of a dink, but he does harp on the topic of QT's alleged foot fetish. He sits with Uma and asks her about it, and she admits that she thinks Quentin does in fact have one. It's nothing groundbreaking, actually, but it is kind of cool to see it mentioned in so mainstream a way. The writer doesn't let the subject go, but Uma acts very nonchalant about the whole thing.

We here on the TMF have already known about QT for years now (Pulp Fiction, Dusk Till Dawn, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill V1), as well as his friend and comrade Robert Rodriguez (Four Rooms, Dusk Till Dawn, the Spy Kids films). Foot fetish stuff in all those films. The Rolling Stone article won't shed any new light, but it's kind of fun to read.

So there.

Boomtown Getdown

Sorry, just remind me, what whas the foot fetish reference in the Spy Kids movies?

Okay, maybe I'm stretching it a little here -- you tell me. In Four Rooms, he had a scene where a young girl tricks her little brother into smelling her feet ("They don't smell at all... see?" she says to him, stretching out her foot). He gets up close to her sole and sniffs, and she kicks him across the room.

Then, some years later, he makes the Spy Kids movies. The foot thing is very mild, but it's another older sister/little brother foot thing, which I thought wasn't a coincidence. In Spy Kids 2, when the kids are talking telepathically to each other, the younger bro says to his big sis, "Your feet stink." Then, in Spy Kids 3, they bring it up again when they talk telepathically, this time with older sister mentioning it ("My feet stink.").

Not such a great foot mention. And not a tickling mention at all. Hardly footnote-worthy. But whatcha gonna do?

By the way, did anyone see Tony Soprano tickling Meadow tonight? Mostly off-camera, but cute none-the-less.

Boom

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back