• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not directly tickling...but true stuff happened yesterday

Elena

TMF Novice
Hiya people,
a short notice for you all, foot-lovers...in a shop in the centre of my city there was something happened recently. And I was there effectively. The particular shop launched publicity on the radio for reduced sales. The only condition was : every shopping person was obliged to take off shoes and socks and to step into the shop barefooted.

Since I like new shoes, I could do nothing else than bare my littly feetsies as well. Of course many other male and female shoppers did the same. Ok, perhaps not THAT special to add in a tickling forum. But I'm sure that all those foot tickling and foot fetish addicts would be very happy to be there yesterday. Lots of fully bared feet and a bit of dirty soles somethimes...cause parts of that street were busy being relayed.

I bet some people in this forum would be just delighted to go to that shop to see in whether how much people reacted on the radio publicity for that shoe-store :) I can tell you that quite some people were barefooted at that time :) And since most men are not very likely to go shoppping for hours and defenitely not in a shoe store....many female feetsies were there to be seen :)

Just thought...why not mention this. Reactions are very welcome :) And no, there was no actual tickling going on...unless a few short exceptions when the shoes were being tested :) But I wet the shopkeepers were not tickling on purpose.....or...were they?

Pls react,
greetings...Elena (whom is happy with her xx new pair of shoes...open ones for teh coming summer)
xxx

Oooh! I wish that sort of thing happened over here :) I can imagine going there, trying to decide what to do, then thinking 'What the hell' and taking off my shoes and socks and stepping into the shop :p I'd have to keep my soles firmly on the ground though, because in a busy shop in which everyone is barefoot...there's bound to be some mischievous ticklers hanging around!

Of course, I'd be looking out for any tickle opportunities myself :p

Bye bye, Elena xxx

What a delightful situation. I wish I had been there to see all of the lovely female soles. :D

:eek: you lucky girl, elena :D
Why doesnt those stuff happen in belgium and only in germany?
Hope you 'enjoyed' the bare feet
I know i would ;)
Take care xxx

Sarah said:
Oooh! I wish that sort of thing happened over here :) I can imagine going there, trying to decide what to do, then thinking 'What the hell' and taking off my shoes and socks and stepping into the shop :p I'd have to keep my soles firmly on the ground though, because in a busy shop in which everyone is barefoot...there's bound to be some mischievous ticklers hanging around!

Of course, I'd be looking out for any tickle opportunities myself :p

Bye bye, Elena xxx
Sorry to go off-topic but Sarah I sent you an e-mail and a PM at TT but you never replied - just wondering if you had got them?

That's pretty amazing, considering some shops won't give you service if you don't have shows or a shirt on. LOL

What was the reason the shop wanted all its customers to have their feet bare?

Maybe they had somebody outside ready to steal their shoes so they'd hafta buy new ones? :rolleyes:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back