• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy & Jill F/F 2

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
It was the next day and Sandy had formulated her plan for revenge. Today,Sandy was wearing a more casual outfit. She had on a red sweater with a white collar,jeans, and some sneakers that looked like bowling shoes and no socks. She knew since she was a lot smaller and weaker than Jill she would have to catch Jill by surprise. Sandy picked a location to hide and waited for Jill to come home. Jill came in about 15 minutes later. Today she was wearing a blue t-shirt,jeans and a pair of brown slip on shoes without socks. When Jill walked by, Sandy immediately tackled her to the ground. Jill was not able to react since it happened so fast. Sandy quickly pulled Jill's arms behind her back and tied them together. She then sat on Jill and bound her legs. She removed Jill's shoes and gave her a quick tickle. Jill only giggled a little because her feet were not very ticklish due to their rough texture. Sandy then put Jill in a hogtie to complete the job. She tickled Jill's sides for about ten minutes which caused Jill to laugh.

"Since you won't be going anywhere for a while I'll come back to finish up later" Sandy said in an arrogant manner. She then alked off and left to take a shower.

Jill knew that Sandy was being over confident. JIll also realized that Sandy's ropework was shoddy so she was able to free herself in 5 minutes. Jill knew she had to teach Sandy how to take to behave and waited for Sandy to exit the shower. Later Sandy came out of the shower with nothing but a towel on and this was when Jill made her move. She tore the towel off of Sandy and dragged her over to a chair. She placed Sandy in the chair and tied her hands behind her.
Next, she secured Sandy to the chair with a rope around her waist. She then tied each of Sandy's legs to the legs of the chair and Jill was ready to strike back.

"I don't understand what yur problem is, Sandy" said Jill " All I did was punish you for not paying your share of the rent and you thought that was wrong. Now I am going to have to torture you more just so you'll learn"

Sandy tried to plead with Jill but it was no use. Jill placed her hands at Sandy's underarms and began to tickle her mercilessly. Sandy was giggling and squirming but she couldn't get free. After about ten minutes Jill went down to Sandy's breasts and belly. She used one hand to tickle under the breasts and grabbed a feather with her other and used it to tickle Sandy near her belly button. This made Sandy laugh louder and struggle more though she knew she wasn't going anywhere. After 30 minutes of this Jill stopped and got a huge grin on her face as she moved down to Sandy's feet. Sandy's fear grew and her eyes widened. She began to beg for mercy.

"Please don't do this , Jill! I've learned my lesson! I swear I have! Just please don't touch my feet!"

Jill thought for a moment but then dove into tickling Sandy's feet. She storked two paint brushes along Sandy's feet. Sandy screamed, squealed and began to laugh hysterically. At this point , she was too weak to struggle and had to endure her punishment. This lasted about 40 minutes. Jill then saw that Sandy could barely breathe so she stopped and released Sandy and let her put some clothes on. After this ordeal, Sandy always remembered to pay her half of the rent and never attempted to get back at Jill again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back