• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old cartoon with tickling chamber

tummytickler

TMF Novice
Hi, I've posted about this once before, a long time ago, on a.m.t, but didn't get any reply. Many years ago (back in the 80s!) I was watching this cartoon, I hadn't seen it before, and I don't think I ever saw it again. The cast was your typical group of young kids, and they had a dog with them. They were all some kind of space travellers, they had a space ship that they flew around in. They get captured by some evil villain, and thrown into this empty detention cell with metal walls and a very high ceiling. High up on the walls, in the corners, are speakers. For some reason, the head bad guys decide to start telling jokes into the microphone, which comes out the 4 speakers into the detention cell. The jokes are pretty bad, and the leader of the group tells them all to not laugh. Then the head bad guys realize that the kids aren't laughing at the jokes, so they tell their henchmen do use the "funnyfingers". This causes a mechanical arm with a glove on it to come out of each of the 4 speakers. At first, the kids don't see the arms, and they poke someone, hide, poke someone else, hide, until finally they mechanical hands are tickling all of them all out, holding them up in the air by their arms and legs. I think one of the hands was even holding a feather duster and using it. Anyway, my description is quite long I see, but I wanted to make sure I was as specific as I could be. I've never seen this clip anywhere, and I've been collecting clips for awhile now. I'm sure if others saw it they would agree it's one of the best cartoon tickling clips ever. Does anyone know what cartoon I'm talking about? Thanks.

hey, i just wanted to point out, its kinda funny that your tummytickler and im tummyticklish, heehee, oh well:)

80's space cartoon...

It wasn't "Rickety Rocket", was it? There was also some cartoon called, like "Galaxy High" or something, about high school kids in space. Do these sound familiar?

Oddjobb,
Unfortunately I have no idea what it was called. I didn't see the beginning or the end. I just have a very clear memory of the scene I saw.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back