• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge (part three)

Don Turtelli

Eliza's Revenge (part three)

A few moments later, the three women entered the basement.The cold steady voice then spoke. "We're back". Eliza spoke. "You can call these ladies miss x and miss y" she said to the captives. "They're going to tickle you both silly whilst I watch. Okay?"
Sandra spoke up. "Look please don't do this to us. We're really sorry if you feel bad about what happened last year, but what did you expect us to do?" "Yea" said Kym "we really could not do anything, we had to testify. Please don't do this to us, if you just let us go now I promise nothing will ever be said".
Eliza laughed. "Listen, I'm going to be leaving the country in the next few days, so I will not be caught. And nothing is going to change my mind. I am still going to make you both suffer the tickling of a lifetime". "Do you not think you already have?" asked Kym. Eliza gave out a laugh sadistical laugh. "The tickling has not even begun".

Miss x and miss y looked very similar. They were both tall with auburn coloured hair and slim faces. Miss x placed herself at Kyms feet, miss y at Sandra's. Eliza looked in amusement as Sandra and Kym began to struggle desperately, to try to escape before another round of tickling. The tickling fingers of miss x and miss y were soon in action along the soles of the mother and daughter's feet.
Eliza smiled as she heard the frantic beggings for mercy through the tortured laughter. "HHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAA anything, anything HHAAAHHHAA". Miss x and y were very skilled ticklers and were really putting Kym and Sandra through the paces.
Tears were soon again running down both captive's faces as they laughed themselves into hysteria. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA can't HHAAHHA take it HHHAA AAAHHAA" screamed Kym. Miss x then suddenly stopped on Kym. However, miss y continued in Sandra. Kym had always seen Sandra as a strong woman, but at the moment her mother was reduced to a ticklish mess
Eliza had begun to tickle Sandra's bellybutton, whilst miss y continued with the feet. "HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA". Kym felt great sympathy for her mother right now, but there was nothing that could be done. Sandra was soon again into the silent laughter stage. She could barely find the energy to wiggle her toes now, and she could no longer beg; she could just laugh. A dark wet patch suddenly formed on her silk trousers; her bladder had gave way. Despite this, the tickling continued. The only sound in the room was Sandra's low laughter and gasps for air.
Kym again then felt the tickling sensation on her soles; miss x was back in action. "HAHHHAAAHHA" she gasped. On the other chair, Sandra had been over tickled and had lost consciousness. Eliza and miss y then focused their attention on Kym. The three ticklers circled the helpless Kym like vultures. They were soon putting their tickling skills to the ultimate use. Within minutes Kym was unconscious too.

When Sandra and Kym regained consciousness they were untied. They were alone in the basement. They both quickly ran out the basement door without even looking for their footwear. Sandra found a note on the floor just before the front door; 'we have left the country now. hope you both had a good laugh with us. just remember you are still being watched so if you try to get us caught again you will be even more sorry. goodbye, Eliza'.

THE END!

Last edited:
Hope those who read this enjoyed the story. Again I had to post it over three threads because my computer has been crashing a bit lately and I don't want to spend hours writing out a story only for the computer to crash. There will be another story soon, I'm trying to keep them all original, so until then.

Don Turtelli said:
Hope those who read this enjoyed the story. Again I had to post it over three threads because my computer has been crashing a bit lately and I don't want to spend hours writing out a story only for the computer to crash. There will be another story soon, I'm trying to keep them all original, so until then.

I did enjoy your story very much, thanks for posting it. :D

One solution to the problem of potential computer crashes is to put "[to be coninueed in this thread]" after each segment, and then post the next segment as a reply to the same thread. That way you don't risk losing what is previously posted, and the parts of your story stay together in one thread.

this was a good story. i like the whole idea of revenge tickling. sorry about your computer crashing as there were several times i had to re-write a story after a computer crash. it takes a while to write a story and when your computer crashes, it leaves a bitter feeling... anyway, keep up the good work

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back