• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

latest tickling experience (true) Part 1

anonymous

Hey everyone, today I studied with three friends of mine they were all girls, there was one with green eyes, red hair, cute and short she was wearing a T-shirt and short and as it were her home where we studied she wasn't wearing any shoes (bare feet in other words); the other was a little bit taller than the other and was blond, with brown eyes and cute too, she was wearing a sleeveless shirt, jeans and shoes, and the other was the most beautiful of the group, she was about my side, green eyes and brown hair, she was wearing a sleeveless shit too, jeans and sneakers. So I was in my friend's house and we were studying, I was next to the most beautiful girl, the other girls were on the other sides, i was explaining to them some things, and everytime I finished explaining one exercise the girls stood up and stretch themselves, because they were tired, so everytime they stretch they arms I always watched their beautiful and smooth armpits. So anyway I was explaining the hardest exercises (they couldn't solve it, but I could) the most beautiful girl hugged me and said "Oh thank you I couldn't solve it in my house", I couldn't take it and I tickled her armpit with my fingers, she giggled and stood back and said to me "What are you doing?", I said "nothing", "well don't do that again i'm really ticklish there" she said. "Oh really?" I said, I told the others "Grab her!!!", they went to her and knocked her to the floor, one took her wrists and put her arms above her head and the other grabbed her ankles, I put myself near her armpits and said "you shouldn't told me that", and I started passing my index fingers slowly into her sweet armpits, she giggled and scream "DON'T!!!", "too late", i started tickle her armpits and she went wild, she laughed a lot, really cute her laugh, and scream "STOOOOHAHAHAHAP, IIIIIII WIIIIIIIL GEEEEEEEEEET MYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEENG", I continue until she was able to kick my friend (who was holding her ankles) in her chest and knocked her back could free herself, she breath hard, but could recover quickly, and said "thhaaat waaas gooood", and look the girl in the floor and said "Grab her".... TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you like and answer me, so i can see that you enjoy it and write the second part.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back