• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When spells go wrong (Piper's Revenge) A Charmed tickle story

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
here's the first part of the story which i had tons of ideas about. i'll post the second and maybe third part tommoroww, since its 1:00 am here and time for bed. Major thanks to the lovely and ingenious Anna & Heather for the awesome first story and the basic plot for this one. feedback is welcomed...

When spells go wrong (Piper's Revenge) a Charmed tickle story

She looked up at the blanks white ceiling. Piper Haliwell lay in bed thinking of a way to get back her sisters which just 2 hours earlier, had seriously tickle tortured her.
She refused to return the tickle punishment claiming she was too tired, and she took a shower and went to bed. She had it. They were having some problems with a stubborn Charlistle - a half women
half white owl, which preyed on elderly people, and couldn't find the right spell to vanquish the beast. She grinned at her somewhat evil plan. Hey you learn a few tricks when you fight demons most of your life.

After getting ready for the day, which was a sunny Saturday, they had planned to make the potion, vanquish the demon, all in time to go to the circus with the kids in the afternoon. They all met in the attic
and surrounded the book of shadows. " I stayed up for a few hours looking for a vanquishing potion for that feather lady, last night." stated Piper "Ya know i'm really sorry for having a little fun with you last night." said Phoebe
"Same here, didn't mean for it to be so intense" apologized Paige "I was surprised, i didn't know you were such a good tickler, Paige." commented Prue. "Well what can i say? You learn stuff when you surf the internet." answered Paige
"With that behind us, lets begin. This potion calls for ...... ooh..... 50 white owl feathers, Phoebe, looks like you got some shopping to do after this one. And 2 toadstool mushrooms, some Hermestes Weed, and the hair of 3 White Lighters.
Ok, here's the dagger, shed 'em ladies." said Piper. "Hey why don't you donate some?" asked Prue. "Probably because i spent 3 hours looking for this spell" said Piper. "Oh poo! And i just went to the stylist yesterday" complained Phoebe
After everything was added into the pot, Piper handed the spell to Paige for her to recite it. "Why do i hafta say it?" whined Paige. "Because you haven't been doing this all your life, and practice never hurts" answered Piper. "Sigh, ok. mmmmmm....
thats funny, what a wierd sounding spell, anyway here it goes.... When Whitelighters are in a pickle, this spell you shall use for your foe's soles to tickle" chanted Paige. Prue and Phoebe's eye went wide, but before they could speak a word, all
of their clothes disapeared in an instant and the 50 feathers rose from the pot like Lazarus and attacked the 3 helpless white witches....... TO BE CONTINUED........

Nice story! We are however a tad confused. When did Phoebe die and become a white lighter/angel? Cause Piper's the mum of two of them; Paige was born one and Prue was dead, good soul hence reborn as a white lighter, so when did she (Phoebe) die? Cause we're only in Season 6 episode 7!
Love two very confused,
Anna and Heather

lol, beats me. i try to watch the show as much as i can, but i haven't watched it enough to know exactly whats going on. i hear the terms whitelighters alot so i figured they all are whitelighters. i was cluseless when u said prue has come back to life, piper has 2 kids now, and bathlezar is dead. is that all true? and where can i watch the new episodes? anyway, i'm glad we straightened that up before i continued. would you like me to continue?

We watched that show from the beginning and neither of us get it. White lighters are dead, good people/mentors/know it alls. Piper had a kid with her mentor/guardian (Protector of witches)Leo Wyatt (who talks more to his bosses than his wife to get promoted (Which he does), suck up!) and some demon guy (we don't know his name, hasn't come up in Oz yet!). Prue's return we made it up for the hell of it, cause Doherty (Prue) pisses Milano (Phoebe) off way too much and Combs (Piper) and her, like sisters. And Phoebe's demon king husband Julian McMahon (Balthazar) is dead at her hands! Get the episodes at Kazaa. We have Season 6 episodes 1-4. And hell yes you should continued cause goddamn we need for Girl Power!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S since Phoebe's been everything else: demon spirit, mermaid, banshee, etc why not good dead mentor? Possibly cause there is no cure for being dead. Still she could steal feathers by teleporting (called orbing) in shops and leaving. Interesting tickle idea. Tickle girl, orb. 3 minutes later, repeat. 6 minutes later repeat, 12 minutes later repeat. This way you don't get seen, and you get away with it. And leave the girl with PAranoia lol. Enjoy the rest of April!
"You can't shoot, and you can't be seen!" Plinkley, Lilo & Stitch

phoebe has been mermaids, demons and banshees? oh my. i thought only prue and paige could orb, and phoebe could only have premonitions. but that gave me an idea, instead of orbing in, piper can freeze time, tickle a chick for a few seconds, and let time loose again, so the check is thrashing and laughing for no reason, then piper could repeat. thanks for clearing some of that up for me. part 2 should be up in 2 days.

Phoebe can't orb but she can fly (well more levitate). ANd yep she's been plenty of things, Phoebe. Paige has been a vampire, possessed by the Devil (the Demon King) and been a Valkyrie. Piper has been a werewolf, Fury, Valkyrie and we can't really thing of other things, but she is unkillable when pregnant and can only orb when her unborn child wants to orb. And we have wanted to do that kind of story for years! Please if you feel like it, write a time tickle story!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Yah! More */f stories as the Forum brims back into life!

interesting...... well part 2 should be up in 2 days.

Welcome back M.C. WE were wondering how about little over 4 months?
Love,
Anna and Heather

hehe, ok, i'll do that one tomorrow, just gonna re-write it from the beggining, as a fresh start without all the mistakes.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back