• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather's Behavior

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
This is just a small explanation of the series to start off. These stories are fictional. They are based on true events that happened but these are from my point of view. The scenario has been changed from high school to college. All the stories in this series involve Heather and her friends that were in my Taming Heather series. Now, on to the story.

Heather was now a sophmore. It was the begining of the school year and Heather wanted to wear something nice. She ddecided to wear a gray long sleeved shirt, a light blue skirt with a flower pattern and a pair of brown platform sandals. She had been dating a man named Matt for a while but she had decided to dump him a week ago due to his bad tendencies. Matt being as stupid as he was, couldn't accept the fact that he had been dumped. This caused him to start a rumor that Heather had cheated on him and that is why they broke up. Ths rumor had spread throughout school and now nobody trusted Heather.They found ways to piss her off in everyway imaginable.

At one point during the day this rumor got to Megan. She was not happy to hear this and thought that she would have to teach Heather a lesson. It wasn't really that she didn't believe Heather, it was more or less that she wanted revenge for the public tickling that had ensued a few months ago. Megan told Janine about this and they made their plans for how to get Heather. They knew Heather would be home that day and their plan was to get one her good side and then put their plan into action.

Heather went home and and began to work on homework. She couldn't really focus because of all the mean things people had said to her that day. She just wanted to avoid people in general. A little while later she heard a knock at the door. When she answered it she saw it was Megan. She let Megan in and they began to talk.

"I heard that rumor about you that's going around and I must say that I don't believe any of it." Megan lied. " They can't just believe a rumor because someone told them to. They should get both sides of the story first."

This made Heather happy. Although she knew Megan wasn't to be trusted from past occurences, Megan was one of the few people she thought believed her. Megan decided to treat Heather nicely for a few hours. She got stuff for her, helped her with her homework, and even massaged her. This made Heather relax and feel at ease. Megan knew this was the perfect time to implement her plan. She brought Heather a drink. Little did Heather know the drink was drugged and Megan was planning something bigger. Heather took a sip of the drink and within ten miutes was out cold. Megan began stripping Heather down to Her bra and panties. Next, she took some rope and tied Heather's hands behind her back. She then pinned Heather's arms to her sides and secured her to the recliner in which she fell asleep in. With Heather's feet propped up her ankles were tied and then secured to the recliner. A few minutes later Janine arrived.

" Are we ready yet?" asks Janine.

" Not quite, we still have to wait a few minutes before she wakes up."

Within the next 5 minutes Heather woke up and realized she was tied up. " What's going on here?" Heather asks.

"We can't have you behaving like you are in those rumors" said Megan "So if you just admit to what you did we won't have to punish you."

"But I didn't due anything!"Heather exclaims"He just made thar rumor up because he couldn't handle the fact that he was dumped."

Megan looks at Heather with a dissapointed face. " Well,I guess you know what your punishment is going to be."

"Since we now know your best ticklish spots" says Janine" We decided to skip the other areas and go right for those places.

Heather was about to plead with them but before she had time to Janine dug her long nails into Heather's soles and Megan took her favorite feather and used it to tickle her belly. Heather let out a high pitched squeal and began to laugh hysterically. The tickling sensations were driving her insane and she couldn't escape. After an hour of this Heather began to plead for mercy.

"Please stop!Please stop!I can't take it anymore!"

Jainine and Megan saw that she was running out of breath and decided to stop.

"We'lll stop" Said Megan "But just remember the next time we hear something about you we don't like, the torture will be worse."
With that Megan and Janine walked towards the door.

"Aren't you going to release me now?" Heather asks in a worried tone.

"You should be able to get out eventually or someone will come find you." said Janine and with that the girls left.

Heather did get loose after about two hours of struggling and put her clothes back on. This ordeal wa the first step inn altering Heather's behavior.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back