• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daria: Three for the Money -Part 1 /f

pseudonym

TMF Regular
This story is based on characters from the now-defunct MTV series "Daria."

It's a sequel to my earlier story "Starring Jane Lane".

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41377
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41381
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41382
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41383

This story takes place several years following the last episode of the series. In this story, Jane and Daria are college juniors at Boston Fine Arts College and Raft, respectively, both in Boston. Quinn, Daria's sister, attends Pepperhill College, which is some hours away. She is a sophomore.

"THREE FOR THE MONEY"

Friday night in Boston.

Another week of classes was over. Daria Morgendorffer and Jane Lane were silently reading, trying to get some studying done before Quinn arrived for the weekend. Quinn, Daria's sister, was the typical sorority girl and was sure to keep the three of them too busy to study while she was visiting.

Finally they heard the knock on the door of their walkup apartment.

"Oh, my God, Daria! You wouldn't believe the traffic!" said Quinn as Daria opened the door. Quinn walked in, pulling a wheeled suitcase behind her. Quinn, like the her sister and friend, was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, but somehow she looked like a million dollars in hers.

"Yet here you are, at least an hour earlier than we expected," said Jane.

"You weren't driving too fast, were you, Quinn?" asked Daria.

"Um, no, not too fast," said Quinn evasively.

"Well, you're here," said Daria. "I suppose you have big plans for the weekend."

"Oh, of course! I should come here more often, Boston is such a cool city, but with the sorority and my job and school and all I hardly ever get a chance ..." Quinn sighed, leaving the sentence unfinished.

Quinn deposited her suitcase in the bedroom, came back into the front room and plopped herself down on the sofa.

"So, Jane," she said, "still doing those nude pictures?"

"You mean the life drawing classes? Yeah, I pose for them and I take them. Nothing wrong with it.'

"Any more of those tickling videos?" said Quinn, with a tease in her voice. "That was fun."

"No. Not yet," said Jane. "It was fun getting you back."

"That was SO unfair, I mean, I was trying to sleep and you two tied me to the bed and ..."

"Yeah," said Daria, smiling. "It was fun."

"You two are NOT doing that this time!" said Quinn.

"Uh, now that the two of you are here," said Jane. "I have something to tell you, I mean, ask you. Both of you."

Quinn and Daria both looked at her, waiting.

"Paul wants to do another tickling video."

"He does them all the time, doesn't he?" asked Daria.

"I mean, with us. All three of us."

"I'm in!" said Quinn, grinning at Jane. "If you can handle it again!"

Jane sighed.

"I mean, he wants all three of us to tickle each other."

"What?" said Daria. "I wasn't even in the first one. I mean, I wouldn't even tickle you. What makes you think I'd do a tickling video on the, uh, receiving end?"

"He's offering more than double," said Jane.

"Double what?" asked Quinn.

"Double the money he paid me last time," said Jane.

Quinn let out a long, slow whistle.

"But only if it's all three of us," said Jane.

"Jane, what if someone we know sees it?" asked Daria.

"Daria, that video I was in is one of his best-sellers ever ..." began Jane.

"Thanks to me!" said Quinn.

"Sort of," said Jane. "Lots of people saw it, but nobody I know has ever said anything. I mean, I guess the people who watch these aren't in our circle or friends. It's been a year and I haven't heard anything about it, except that Paul keeps calling and wanting me to do another one."

"But why all three of us?" asked Daria.

"Well, I'm not sure. I guess a lot of the people who bought the video saw Quinn and have been asking for her to get tickled, but you weren't even on camera, so I honestly don't know. All I know is it's a lot of moolah if we do it. How about it?"

"Maybe ..." said Quinn, remembering when Jane and Daria had tied her to the bed and tickle-tortured her. That had been SO bad ...

"No way," said Daria. "I'm not doing one of those kinky videos. Besides, I'm not very ticklish ..."

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!" exploded Quinn. "Yeah, right!"

Quinn got up and approached Daria, her hands extended.

Daria got up and started to back away.

"Quinn, don't!" said Daria.

Daria backed right into Jane. Jane grabbed Daria's arms and pinned them behind her.

"Jane! Stop it!" yelled Daria.

Quinn's put her hands up into Daria's sweatshirt and began tickling Daria's ribs.

"AHHAHAAA!!" yelled Daria, breaking into an involuntary grin.

"Not ticklish, eh, Big Sis?" teased Quinn.

Daria tried to twist loose. She and Jane both tumbled to the floor. but Jane didn't let go. Daria gasped and giggled as Quinn's finger wiggled around in her navel. Daria had curled into a fetal position, trying to protect herself.

Jane managed to work her hands into Daria's armpits while keeping her arms pinned. Daria thrashed wildly but Jane and Quinn kept her laughing hysterically for nearly a minute before she struggled free.

"I think you're ticklish, Daria," said Jane, grinning as Daria tried to recover her dignity.

"Shut up," said Daria. "That wasn't funny."

Quinn giggled. "Oh, and tying me up after Jane's video was?"

Daria glared at Quinn.

"So, are we all in?" asked Jane.

Quinn closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"OK. I'll do it," she said quickly.

"Daria?" asked Jane.

"No friggin' way," said Daria, still angry.

"Daria, nobody we know is going to see this," said Quinn. "Right, Jane?"

"Right," said Jane.

"Nope," said Daria. "I'm not doing it. He'll pay enough for the two of you."

"Regular rates for two," said Jane. "Double for each of us if we all three do it."

"Daria, don't be a baby," said Quinn. "It's just tickling. You'll survive. You just did."

Daria stared at the floor.

"That *is* a lot of money," she finally said.

"More than you make tutoring," said Jane.

"Or waitressing," said Quinn, who worked at a Hooter's restaurant near Pepperhill.

"Or even posing nude for art students," said Jane.

"Damn it," said Daria quietly.

"C'mon, Daria," said Jane. "Money, money, money!"

"OK," mumbled Daria.

"Yeah!" shouted Quinn.

"No backing out," said Jane. "That goes for all of us."

"I'll do it, I said I'll do it, OK?" said Daria tightly.

"Me too," said Quinn.

"OK then," said Jane. I told Paul I'd ask the two of you, so he reserved some time tomorrow afternoon in the unlikely event I was able to talk you two into this."

"What do we wear?" said Quinn, ever fashion-concious.

"Probably he wants us naked," said Daria, bitterly.

"Well," said Jane. "I don't suppose he'd turn down the idea ..."

"Don't push it," said Daria.

"... but he said he'd provide the costumes this time. Apparently his, uh, clients are into some sort of science-fiction fantasy kick, so I guess we're going to dress up as spacegirls or something."

"Good. Then nobody will recognize us," said Daria.

"Relax, Daria," said Quinn.

-------------------

That night, Daria lay in bed, wondering how she had ever let herself be talked into this. She had forced herself to watch the video of Jane, once. It was almost unbearable watching Jane scream and struggle while Quinn tickled her silly. Quinn had obviouly enjoyed herself immensely.

Daria wondered if it was really the money that tempted her, or whether it was just bravado after Quinn had called her a "baby". Quinn knew how to get under her skin that way.

Daria wished tomorrow was already over.

------------------

Quinn, in her own bed, heard Daria tossing and turning. Quinn fully expected Daria to wake up and refuse to go through with the video, regardless of the money or the promise she had made.

Quinn remembered that she could still get money by doing a video with just her and Jane, but that the money would be only half as much.

No way. That wasn't worth it. If Daria quit, she did too.

She remembered being tied up and tickled in this very bed. That had been SO bad.

--------------------

Jane had called Paul after their conversation and told him the three of them would be coming tomorrow afternoon. Now, she wasn't so sure. Daria and Quinn had promised to do it, but would they actually go through with it?

Jane even had doubts about herself. She had refused to do any more videos for Paul, until the extra money had tempted her. She wasn't anxious to be helpless under Quinn's fingers again. She knew from the last time that Quinn was one sadistic little tickler. And she supposed Daria would join in this time.

Maybe Quinn or Daria would back out and save her the trouble.

Still, there was the money. Damn it!

(to be continued)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back