• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot Barb (F vs F foot tickling)

SharonP

TMF Regular
(This is my first story here, or rather the first part of a story, and it's a pretty rough draft. I pretty much think it sucks, but I think that about everything I write. Couldn't even decide who should tickle who, so I made a little ticklefight at the end. Maybe Part2 will be better. Anyway, here goes. . .)

Barefoot Barb (F/F foot tickling) Part1

By Sharon

Anne was lying on her back on her bedroom floor, chatting on her cellphone when her mother called out looking for. Anne shook her head, curly dirty blonde locks flying back and forth, and ignored her. Instead she spoke into the phone: "Oh man Kelly, home three minutes from college and my mom is already being annoying!" She let out a heavy sigh, toyed idly with her t-shirt, and kicked her bare legs up onto the bed above her, where she could see her verity-colored toenails; a nice off-white shade now that spring was here.

She listened a moment to what Kelly said, then nodded. "Yeah, I know, I know, I said the same thing about Heidi in the dorm. Yeah I thought it was funny how you tickled her. Well, she really was really annoying; I can't believe she's coming over to your place today to finally return that sweater she borrowed over the winter. I never would have dormed with her except ours moms are such good friends. But really, if ever there was someone you just wanted to tie up and tickle the living daylights out of, it was--"

Anne paused as her door suddenly flung open (no knock, of course!) and her mother padded barefoot into the room in a blue chambray shirt and and white culottes. Perversely, her toenails were colored 'alien green'-- Barb had shown her the bottle with the little Roswell man on it.

Barb smiled down at her daughter. "Dear, I've been calling for you for three hours now! I need your help downstairs. I. . ." Barb hesitated a moment, and sat down on the bed, a curious look on her face. "Wait, who's that? Who do you want to tickle?"

Irritated, Anne shook her head. "Let me call you back in a minute, Kelly." She put the phone down, and turned to her mom. "You! Okay?! I want to grab your bare feet and tickle you for hours!" She did in fact snatch one ankle and lift the leg a moment, then tickle the bare sole.

"Hahahahaha... Anne, what are you doing?" Barb shot her daughter a withering look and pulled her foot back, though she did burst into giggles for a moment. "I was just asking. We used to talk all the time, and now we're like two strangers. I suppose you'd be happy with me gagged as well, hmm?"

The image of Barb bound and gagged passed through Anne's mind a moment, and she had to admit that it was a satisfying sight indeed. It was not even sexual, just soothing in a way she really got a kick out of. Thanks to the prank they had pulled on Heidi, she could see it-- her mom's wrought-iron four-posted bed, and her haughty and arrogant mother, tied up in bra and panties, blindfolded and gagged. Perhaps hog-tied, perhaps spread-eagled, and definitely spanked, tickled and so forth. Spread-eagled, the older woman twisted and turned on the bed, trying to pull free as her soles were feathered over and over again. . .

Anne could almost imagine nails scraping along those sensitive soles. . . no wait, she was feeling it!

Barb leaned on the bed and wrapped one arm around one of her daughter's ankles, and flicked her fingers up and down and back and forth. "Dear? Are you all right? Daydreaming?" She giggled herself, and tickled Anne's sole some more. "Well, believe me, you can be very irritating, too. There've been lots of times when I wished I could 'cootchie coo' some sense into you."

Anne looked up, a terrified expression on her face, and burst into giggles. "Hey! Hahahahahahah! Stop that!" She pounded the floor. "Come on, let go of me!"

Barb laughed-- after all these hours of calling and getting no reaction from her lazy daughter, it was nice to see some movement at last, even if it was just writhing and squirming. "Now now, this is a mother's prerogative. Shall I count piggies? Did this little piggy take this little insole to market?" Barb scratched her long fingernails on her daughter's soft soles. "And this piggy, did it take this arch to market, hmmm?"

Anne twisted violently from side to side, but she had no leverage, lying as she was on the floor with her legs on the bed. "Hahahahahahaha! Oh god, that tickles! Please!"

Barb gave her daughter a knowing look. "Not so much fun when you're the one who's barefoot and helpless, now is it?" But on some level, it was fun for her. She herself could see Anne tied up while some good old-fashioned discipline and tickling was administered to her. Not that she ever would really do anything like that. . . it just made her laugh a moment to think about it, since Anne had just been talking about it.

Now it was her turn to imagine Anne on the wrought-iron bed, tied spread-eagled, giggling as her feet were tickled. "Oh please, please stop! Hahahahahahhh! I promise to help with the housework from now on! Heeheehahahah! I'm sorry about borrowing your blouse! Oh stop!"

Lost in reverie, Barb also lost the advantage. Anne caught her breath and grabbed at her mom's feet. This time she held tightly to one ankle, lifting the leg and savagely tickled the sole.

Barb clutched at her sides and burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHA! Oh god, stop that! Hahahahahahahahah!" But of course Anne just gave her a malicious look and tickled her mom's feet even more. For a long moment, both women tickled each other's soles, laughing hysterically.

"Mom, stop! Let go! Hahahahahahah!" Anne tossed and turned on the floor, giggling over and over again. Her hands shook and her nails raked on her mother's bare foot.

Bare joined her daughter in laughing out loud. "No, you stop! Heeeheehee! Cut it out!" Her own fingers danced over and over again on Anne's bare sole.

Anne burst out laughing even harder. "Hahahahahahaha! Oh come on! Hahahahahahahaa! Stop stop stop!" Lost in the moment, her own fingers kept scribbling away on Barb's toes.

"You stop first! Hehehehehehehe! No no, stop! Please!" Barb was laughing so hard she had trouble following who was tickling who: her fingers scrabbled along Anne's arches when hers were touched, and her hands slid across Anne's insoles when her own were tickled.

Anne giggled, trying to pull her legs away while tickling away as fast as ever. "Hahhahahahahah! No more! No more! Stop!"

"You stop! Haeheeheeheeeheehee!"

"No, you! Hahahahaahahahaah!"

Each tickled the other as fast as possible, until neither could speak and both were laughing over and over again.

On the other end of the phone, Kelly turned to Heidi, a mischievous look in her eye. "So, you still want revenge on Anne for that incident with the feather boa?"

Heidi nodded. "Oh yeah." She glanced down at the little tape recorder that had been recording the entire conversation. "I expect Anne will soon find herself in a very ticklish situation indeed."

End of Part 1.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, SharonP, and congratulations on your first post! :D The TMF is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I like this first part of a story, it is a very good set up for the college friends to come over, capture, tie, and tickle the daughter, and leave her at her mother's mercy. :D (At least that's my idea for continuing the plot.)

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it! I am not a fast writer, but I am working on continuing it. Those are good ideas you had.

I got a private e-mail asking me if I could change it so that it wasn't a mom and a daughter tickling, the writer thought that a bit creepy or something. So I guess in the next parts I'll have each one tickled separately.

good start

I really liked your story. I always like good stories with a lot of F/f foot tickling. Can't wait to hear part two.

:D Great! I love Mother/daughter stories! :D

Hey Sharon, this story "dropped below my radar" and I lost track of it. It did hold quite a bit of promise. I wish you'd continue it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back