• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daria: Three for the Money - Part 2 /f

pseudonym

TMF Regular
Saturday afternoon.

Daria, Jane and Quinn were in Daria's car, on their way to "Tickle Mania Media." They kept looking at each other, each hoping that one of them would chicken out and save the other two the ordeal that was to come.

But, minutes later, all three of them were in Paul Zemeski's house.

"Good to see you all again," he said. "Ready to get going?"

"Uh, yeah," said Daria, dubiously.

"Sure," said Quinn quickly.

"Have I failed you yet?" asked Jane, wishing she could go first and get this over with.

"Well, it took some extra cash to get you to do this again," said Paul. He held out some folded-pieces of paper.

"OK, let's see who goes first," he said.

Quinn drew the paper labelled "#1". Jane would settle for second. Daria would be last. If nobody chickened out.

------------------

Paul said that the "victim" got her own dressing room. Daria and Jane had to change into their "official tickler costumes" in the bathroom.

Daria and Jane's costumes would have done well for tickle-victim costumes. They consisted of brief shorts, almost hot pants, and sleeveless tops that left a good six inches of belly exposed. The tops had the "Tickle Mania Media" logo in front.

"I wonder what sort of costume Quinn's in?" asked Daria.

"I don't suppose she'll be overdressed," said Jane.

"Uh, Jane, maybe if we go easy on her, she'll do the same for us," said Daria.

"Daria, I remember what she was like the last time. Trust me, she won't go easy on either of us. Especially since she's going first and won't have to worry about us getting her back afterwards."

Daria sighed.

"Do you want to back out?" asked Jane.

"Uh, no, not me," said Daria unconvincingly. "Do you?"

"Of course not," said Jane, just as unconvincingly.

They looked at each other, each knowing the other was lying.

"Daria," said Jane, half-forcing a wicked grin. "Let's get Quinn real good."

-------------------

Quinn felt her heart beating with fear, wondering what she had gotten herself into. She tried to remind herself that she was going first, and would have Jane and Daria to tickle afterwards.

If they didn't back down after working HER over. That would be just like them!

She was dressed as Batman's nemesis Poison Ivy. The costume consisted basically of a brief green one-piece swimsuit with green stockings. The top part, she thought, actually managed to expose a bit more of her breasts than her Hooter's waitress uniform. Apart from that, she wasn't nearly as naked as she had expected.

She had never read a Batman comic, but she knew the costume. One of her more artistic admirers in high school had once drawn a picture of her as Poison Ivy. The boy had told her that Poison Ivy was a redhead, like her.

She was tied to what looked like a medieval torture rack, though Paul had assured her they couldn't stretch her out any more than she already was. He wrists were tied together and stretched over her head. Her ankles were also tied together and stretched in the other direction.

Her eyes went wide as she saw Jane and Daria emerge from the bathroom and smirk as they looked her over. She must look as helpless as she felt.

She closed her eyes and thought of the money. And of just how bad she was going to get them back!

"Everybody ready?" asked Paul, who had apparently finished setting up the camera.

"I sure am," said Jane, rubbing her hands together and grinning at Quinn.

"Yep," said Daria.

"OK, OK, get it over with!" said Quinn.

---------------------

Quinn tried to keep her eyes closed, but she couldn't bear not knowing what was coming. She watched as Jane and Daria approached, looking her over.

"AAAAH!!" yelled Quinn as Jane reached for her belly.

"Gee, Quinn, I haven't even touched you," said Jane.

"Hi, Sis," said Daria, almost in front of Quinn's face. "Ticklish?"

Quinn stuck out her tongue at Daria.

"Oh, you'll pay for that," said Daria, smiling as her wiggling fingers settled into Quinn's vulnerable armpits.

Quinn's head was thrown back as she screamed and gasped. She was so ticklish under her armpits. Who was she kidding, she was ticklish all over, as Daria well knew. Why had she done this? No way she could stand this!

No way she could get away, now.

She twisted from side to side, trying to escape Daria's maddening torturous fingers. She couldn't twist very far, but she managed to keep Daria moving.

Meanwhile, Jane decided that Quinn's stocking feet presented an inviting target. She tried one finger on Quinn's right arch.

Quinn screamed and bucked so hard she raised her midsection a full foot off the rack. Since her ankles were tied together, she turned her feet together, trying to protect them. and at the same time trying to twist and evade Daria, who was now running her fingers the length of Quinn's armpits and entire upper arms.

---------------------

Paul watched the action through the viewfinder, smiling. This girl must be the most ticklish he'd ever filmed, and that was saying something! He'd make a mint selling this video. Not to mention that the second-most-ticklish girl he'd ever filmed was going to be next. Another Jane video, coming up! This Daria chick would just be icing on the cake.

---------------------

Quinn screamed and gasped and laughed as Jane's fingers dug in between her toes. She realized that the stockings somehow increased the ticklishness. As if her feet weren't ticklish enough already, damn it! When was this going to end? She twisted her feet, she twisted her whole body, but there was no escape ...

Quinn realized Daria had stopped. She vaguely thought Daria had walked away from the tickle-rack. But she was too occupied trying to withstand Jane's assault on her feet to wonder where.

Then she saw Daria peering down at her again. Daria was grinning and showing her a long feather, holding it right in front of Quinn's face. God, thought Quinn, what next?

Quinn pulled and twisted as Jane abandoned the toes and went back to Quinn's arches. Damn it, that was her worst spot! She no longer had enough breath left to scream. She gasped and belly-laughed and tried to breathe.

Now Quinn felt Daria going to work with the feather, running it up and down her underarm. She must have stretched the ropes a bit, she could twist farther now, side-to-side. But not far enough.

Daria tried to zero in on Quinn's left armpit, twisting the feather. Quinn twisted wildly and the feather ran across her chest, lightly tickling the exposed top of her breasts.

Quinn screamed. She though she no longer could, but she did.

"Hey, Daria," said Jane, "where did you get her that time?"

Quinn breathed heavily, unable to speak, but trying to gather some breath now that Jane and Daria had both stopped.

"Somewhere on her chest," said Daria. Daria ran the feather from Quinn's neck downwards. When she reached Quinn's cleavage, she hit paydirt. Quinn gasped and laughed.

"Oh, so the Hooter's girl's ticklish on her hooters!" teased Jane.

Damn it, damn it, damn it!, thought Quinn. That's not fair! She hadn't know that her breasts were ticklish, but she knew now. And so did Daria and Jane. Wasn't this about over?

Quinn pulled and twisted and screamed as Daria's feather found its way down inside Quinn's cleavage. Damn it, that tickled so much! She couldn't stand it!

Quinn gave one big twist and was able to flop over onto her belly.

"We can turn her back over," said Jane.

"Let's try some other spots," suggested Daria.

Quinn's armpits and feet were still exposed, but Daria tried her luck with Quinn's shoulder blades. She wasn't ticklish there. Quinn's hips, so ticklish on many people, drew only slight giggles. Likewise the backs of Quinn's thighs.

Jane then tried another spot, the back of Quinn's knees.

Bingo! Quinn went ballistic again. The stockings must have helped.

Jane and Daria both attacked the back of Quinn's knees. Quinn screamed and now tried to flip herself back over again. She did, but once again found her breasts the target of the feather and fingers. Screaming, gasping, flipping herself over and over, Quinn futilely tried to escape the ticklish assaults on her knees and breasts until, finally, reluctantly, Paul announced that her time was up.

--------------------

Daria sat down to wait in the front room while Jane and Quinn went to change. The next scene wouldn't require a costume change for Daria.

Daria wondered if she had done the right thing. She hadn't given Quinn any break at all, and Quinn was insanely ticklish. She wondered why Quinn had agreed to this. Heck, why had she and Jane agreed to this? They weren't much less ticklish than Quinn.

Daria *did* want to money. But was it worth it? But Quinn had survived, after all.

It had been almost half an hour. Neither Quinn nor Jane had come back out. Paul had gone to check on them.

"Quinn's still catching her breath," said Paul. "You two really worked her over."

"Um, thanks," said Daria. "What about Jane?"

"She says she's having a problem with her costume," said Paul.

Paul sighed.

"I hope she's not having second thoughts," he said.

Daria half-hoped she was. Maybe it would give her an excuse to back out.

Quinn walked into the room, wearing the same "official tickler uniform" as Daria.

"Hi," said Quinn tensely.

"Hi yourself," said Daria.

"That was *not* fair!" said Quinn.

"What?" asked Daria.

"Tickling my boobs," said Quinn.

"Why not?"

"It just wasn't. Look, you and Jane better not have some secret agreement."

"Agreement to what?" asked Daria.

"To take it easy on each other. Or to quit after tickling me!" said Quinn.

"No agreement," said Daria.

"Good. 'Cause you two are really in for it!" said Quinn.

Very entertaining, looking foreword to the next chapter.

Ahh, when will they finally animate these marvelous stories of yours :D

tklr5150 said:
Ahh, when will they finally animate these marvelous stories of yours :D

1. Thanks!

2. I don't supposed they'll ever be animated but all TMF artists are welcome to draw pictures based on my stories.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back