• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Transformer

Knightshade

TMF Regular
Well my friends, It's time someone stepped up to the challenge and answered the question: "How do you tickle a robot?"

Well in The Transformer's case I'm going to offer some points on the subject and let you make your own decision.

#1 Any Transformer fan knows that they're not just ordinary robots, they do have emotions, and feelings. Ticklishness is mostly physical but it can also be mental or a state of mind. Remember the physical body IS controlled by your mind.

#2 There was an episode where four of them (Arcee, Hot Rod, Springer & Ultra Magnus) somehow got their consciousness transferred into human bodies. How this happened exactly I can't remember but wouldn't this be a fun story? ;)
BTW: This episode was called "Only Human" and aired Nov.13th 1986

#3 As a supporting point to #1, I believe that if they can laugh, and if they can feel, then they can be tickled. But just like humans, it depends on a case by case basis.

Well there it is, my whole case. I'll leave the rest up to you.

I understand the whole fact that Transformers have emotions, and can actually DIE, but still, they are frickin' ROBOTS (appologies 2 all TF fans; i'm one too). Being robots, they are made of some kind of metal (and occasional flesh in the case of Beast Wars). And no metal of any kind has a sense of touch. Sure, we've witnessed Transformers being hurt, but my theory is that they feel pain INTERNALLY, where all their vital componants are. The only know record i know of of a Transformer being tickled was in an old episode where Bumblebee got something stuck 2 his back and Ratchet tried getting it off with something that LOOKED like a welding torch. Bumblebee laughed and said "that tickles". Now, if u'r going 4 Beast Wars characters, that might work, but it would have 2 be a character who isn't a Trans-metal, which doesn't have any organic flesh. So there would b 2 good choices in that category: Airrazor and Black Arachnia, both of whom i never really liked that much. That's pretty much all i've got 2 say on the matter.

P.S. Oh, and Knightshade, i just want 2 remind u that in the episode where they became human, Hot Rod was "Rodimus Prime". He was only "Hot Rod" in the movie, Dark Awakening, The Burden Hardest to bear, The Return of Optimus Prime, and the fourth season

Last edited:
Well, what can i say? Ever since the premere of the new TF anime: Transformers-Robots in Disguise, i've been in a bit of a Transformers faze. This new show actually has a couple of cute females that would make good tickle victims, but there r problems there, too:
1. The first girl, T-ai, is a hologram.
2. The second is this pretty woman who always gets into some humorous jam involving the Transformers (whom she still doesn't know anything about!), but the problem with her is that she's never really been given a name. I STILL don't know what 2 call her, other than "that woman"!

LoL

I gotta tell you, this is easily the most awkward post I have ever read. I think this debate is rather silly, I mean c'mon.....THEY ARE ROBOTS FOR CHRIST SAKE! WHO WOULD WANT TO TICKLE A F'N ROBOT! LoL

U just gotta respect the characters. That's y people suggested tickling Arcee and Black Arachnia. TF personalities can b SO human that fans tend 2 forget that they're robots. They're just so likable!

Huh?

::Shaking my head slowly...no, no, no, no.....::

*Sigh*

Ok, you guys made your point. LOL I know this is a silly thread but I was only proving a point. Can we close this one now?

At last!! A Transformer that CAN be tickled!!!!

Minerva

In Japan, there were a series of Transformers anime. One of them, Transformers: Super God Masterforce, centered around ordinary humans that could summon special suits that transform them into Transformers. Our victim in question, Minerva, is a hot teenage gal that was a member of the Headmaster Junior team in the series. 2 c a LOT of pictures of this hottie, go here: http://www.eyrie.org/~robotech/img/minerva.html

Last edited:
Hey, the name is magus (or mystic i dont care), and i just joined up here and i'm a hudge fan of anime ticklish. I agree with EmSeeSquared on this one, if that hottie can be considered for tickling, i'm here to back up. Just look at shes all you know, look at her

You know, I am currently in the midst of writing a Transformer fanfic, and in my fanfic I had Optimus Prime(the leader of the Autobots)get tickled! Optimus got tickled when a Decepticon tried to blast Optimus with his laser. I decided to make Optimus my victim because I thought it'd be cute to see Optimus get tickled.

Hey, Tickling Rookie, nobody CARES if Optimus gets tickled (and i'm sure many of u out there don't CARE about this whole discussion!)! He's male (i know what some of u r thinking:"a MALE robot?") and he doesn't deserve 2 get tickled! (No ,offense, though, the rest of u'r story's cool)

But here's a thought: How come fans of the original series have never requested Carley, Mellissa Fairborne, or Jessica Morgan (The Return of Optimus Prime) 2 b tickled? All 3 r human!

Don't look at me on this one guys, I wanted this closed. I know this whole robo-tickling thing is moronic and I only wanted to prove a point which I did. :cool:

But I'll end this with a useless piece of trivia. Marissa Fairborn, from the future world of Transformers maybe have been a relative of Flint of GI Joe (his last name was Fairborn and in the comics he married Lady Jaye a daughter maybe?)

I know I know but I'm going somewhere with this... What about GI Joe tough-girls Scarlet and Lady Jaye getting it? :p

Good Idea, I remember that COBRA tortured 2 GI Joe guys with laughing gas. Maybe with the chicks they'd use a more tactile approach.

Yep

I recently whined about the lack of Gi Joe tickling. Never thought about TF BM BW or Armada though... TF is my favourite cartoon together with BW BM and DBZ.
Lots of DBZ tickling but none of Gi Joe (LAdy J grrrr) or TF.
But I wouldn't mind a tickle pic/fic about Arachnia or Arcee... .
Though it wouldn't be as good as one about the Joes they are human.
And tickling Optimus Prime! To me that's like sacrilige... kinda like tickling one of the Megatrons or Soundwave... jeez... .

yea, sumone should do a story where Scarlett, Lady Jay, and Cover Girl r tickle-interrogated by Cobra, preferably Don-Turtelli-style

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back