• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 11

primetime

Verified
okay fans, time for another episode of WOW. soon, (and i cant wait personally) the major storyline will take place and i hope you like what i have in store. things are heating up in WOW and it is only going to get hotter. enjoy the next episode. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

the pyrotechnics went off and a new edition of WOW started. the crowd in the arena went into a frenzy in anticipation of what was sure to be a great show. the WOWVision screen showed the events of the last show. clips of David Mclane were shown with him walking to the ring and announcing that he hired a General Manager to watch over WOW while he left for a major deal he was working on. he introduced the ex wife of Steve McMichaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin, Debra, as his new GM. the video replay faded to black and the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin played on the PA System and the capacity crowd went nuts as the new General Manager, Debra, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a tan business suit jacket, a white blouse and a tan business skirt with white high heels, she made her way down the ramp to a standing ovation. Debra had a huge smile on her face as she walked. she was excited to be a part of WOW and especially in her new role as General Manager. she made it to the ring and stepped in. she raised her hands in the air and the crowd went nuts. she then grabbed a microphone and tried to say something. but the chant of "WE WANT PUPPIES!" went off and Debra had a wry smile. she let the chant go on for a while, then put the microphone to her mouth.

"hello everyone!!!! welcome to Women Of Wrestling!!!!" Debra said to an approving crowd. "i'm pretty sure you all want to hear my story about how i made it to WOW. well, first let me say that i used my ex-husband's music for my entrance because well, i like it! second, when David Mclane called me and asked me to be the General Manager of WOW, it didnt take me long to accept. i have been watching this program for a while and i must say i am impressed. i am really excited about the direction this organization is taking. now, i am NOT a temporary General Manager, i will be here for a long time!" Debra said. she waited for the cheers to die down a little, then continued speaking. "now, on tonight's show, MY first show, we will have a Continental Title match between the champion, Gorgeous George, and her opponent will be.........JUNGLE GRRL!!!!! plus, there are two exciting tag team matches with the Beach patrol trying to get revenge against the tWo, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka. then in a special challenge match, the Disciplinarian and Mystery will team up to take on Ice Cold and Poison. i hope you are all excited about tonight's matches and......" Debra tried to say.

the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica began to play and the crowd went nuts as Riot made her appearance at the top of the stage. holding her baseball bat, Riot began to walk down the ramp. Riot was especially excited as she was no longer Chyna's "slave" and was looking to wreck some shop. she made it to the ring and the crowd was still standing on it's feet. she approached Debra and had a microphone of her own. she eyed Debra and then a smile formed on her face.

"hello there Riot, please to meet you. is there anything i can do for you?" Debra asked.

Riot had a smile on her face and put the microphone to her mouth. "first of all Debra, welcome to WOW!!!" the crowd roared as Riot shook Debra's hand. "now, i just have one tiny favor to ask..."

"what is it?" Debra replied.

"i just want to get my hands on a little pest known as........ DAFFNEY!!!!!!! i want a match with the little nutball....... TONIGHT!" Riot shouted.

"i think i can speak for everyone and say that we would ALL love to see you take on Daffney. after all, she has done nothing but cause you misery...." Debra began to say.

"so i got Daffney tonight?" Riot asked, her eyes wide open with excitement.

"Riot.....you will get a piece of Daffney, but not tonight..." Debra said.

the crowd began to boo. they waited a long time for Riot to get a piece of Daffney and the new General Manager just declined that request.

"however, i had a better idea. see, a match with you and Daffney needs to be a headlining match. the headlining match tonight is the Continental championship. plus, there is the matter of Chyna challenging Terri Gold. so, i decided that next week, in this very ring, we will have a special tag team match. it will be Riot and the WOW World Champion, Terri Gold, versus the team of Chyna and Daffney! how does that sound?" Debra asked.

Riot smiled a little bit then spoke. "you know, i bet that little rat Daffney is trying to hide from me, so i like the idea. besides, Chyna needs a little payback as well for humiliating me over those several weeks..." Riot then faced the camera. "Daffney, next week is your day of reckoning. i get to kill two bitches with one shot. so Daffney, congratulations, you are the grand prize winner! what did you win? a BEATDOWN and a TICKLING of a lifetime! courtesy of THE RIOT!!!! see ya next week!!!!!!!!!" Riot shouted.

the crowd went nuts and couldnt wait for next week already. Riot danced in the ring to her music and had fun with the crowd as Debra left and headed back up the ramp. she was determined to make her mark as General Manager and try to give the fans what they want to see. she also smiled as she also had one more match as well, a singles match between Caged Heat member Loca, and Harley's Angels member, Charlie Davidson.

"WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?????!!!!!! SHE CANT DO THAT!!!" Daffney screamed.

"relax Daffney, next week, we both get to destroy the two biggest morons in WOW. trust me, next week will be a good week for the tWo!!" Chyna told Daffney.

the rest of the tWo agreed, then their collective heads turned as the door to their dressing room opened up. their leader, Hollywood walked in and she had a huge smile on her face. the members of the tWo hugged and hi-fived Hollywood as she made it through the room.

"Hollywood, did you have fun?" Francesca asked her.

"you bet i did! i think Sunny learned a valuable lesson. let's say Sunny is a screamer when she's tickled in a special place. my my my, that was fun!!! so, we have a new General Manager huh? Mclane finally crawled back into the tarpit he came from?" Hollywood asked the group.

"hehehe! yeah! Hollywood, can i talk to you?" Chyna askeed.

"sure, what's up?" Hollywood replied.

"well, first i know how special the WOW World title is to you. you were a great champion and i know you would love to be champ again, but......" Chyna began to say.

"Chyna, what's up? of course i want to be champion again. after i am done with Sable and the Glamour Whores, Terri Gold will suffer again..." Hollywood told her.

"well, Hollywood i want to be champion too. in fact, i already went after Terri Gold. i just wanted to ask if it it was cool for me to win the championship. i am a former World Champion myself and i want that position again. but, i dont want to have any problems between us." Chyna said with a concerned look.

Hollywood looked at her tWo enforcer with a wry smile. Chyna was going after her most prized possession. a possession she wanted to regain real bad. she took a deep breath and put her hand on Chyna's massive shoulder. "you know Chyna, as leader of the tWo, it is only fitting that i am the World Champion. that belt rightfully belongs to me.......however, if you want to be champ that obviously interferes with my plans. but....you've been a wonderful friend and without your presence, the tWo wouldnt be as dangerous. so, as much as it hurts me, i give you my blessing to become the WOW World champion. that title belongs in the tWo. let's keep it in the family. tickle those big feet of Terri's and bring home the belt, okay?" Hollywood told her.

"thanks Hollywood!!! i always knew you are a great person. i know how much you just sacrificed for me to become champion. i wont let you down! thank you....." Chyna said as she hugged Hollywood.

the rest of the tWo watched this moment and all had tears in their eyes. they knew this group was close and now, they had another opportunity to control WOW. their individual admiration for Hollywood just grew to another level.

LOCA vs CHARLIE DAVIDSON

the song "Let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool played on the loudspeakers and Harley's Angels appeared at the top of the stage to a round of boos. leading the way was Charlie Davidson, wearing her deep blue, blue jeans, a white t-shirt with a black leather vest and black boots. she was accompanied by her tag team partner, EZ Rider and their "manager" Thug. Charlie was excited about this opportunity to humiliate Caged Heat once again. last week, they showed Caged Heat the tickling submission hold and it was Loca that tapped out from Charlie tickling her foot. this was another chance to make Loca tap again. Charlie made it to the ring and awaited her opponent. thoughts of torturing Loca filled her mind.

the song "Behind the Walls" by Kurupt played and Caged Heat appeared on top of the stage. Loca, dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit, with black boots and her hair braided into three super long braids, began to pump her fist as she walked down the ramp. she was accompanied by her tag team partner, Delta Lotta Pain, and was quite anxious to get revenge on Charlie. Caged Heat was suprised that the women in WOW resorted to tickling to win matches. Loca knew she was horribly ticklish and never thought she would submit in a wrestling match to tickling. she remembered her foot being tortured and being forced to submit. she knew she had to get back at Harley's Angels and definitely watch out for Charlie to try and tickle her. she made it to the ring and began to cuss at Charlie. Charlie simply laughed at her and wiggled her fingers in a tickling motion, making Loca remember what happened. Loca snarled at her and the bell rang.

Charlie charged at Loca and took a wild swing, but Loca ducked and hit Charlie in the gut with a fist. Charlie hunched over and Loca bounced off the ropes and nailed her with a kneelift. Charlie hit the mat and Loca quickly dropped and elbow. she got up and posed for the crowd, then dropped a leg across Charlie's throat. she went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Charlie got up again and Loca scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she tried to hit the ropes again, but EZ Rider on the outside of the ring grabbed her ankle and tripped her. Loca's face bounced off the canvas and laid on the mat. Delta Lotta Pain ran over to EZ Rider and clotheslined her. Thug began to shout obscenities and Delta simply flipped her off. meanwhile in the ring, Charlie pulled Loca to her feet by her braids, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then grabbed Loca's ankles, and dropped her leg into Loca's crotch. Loca winced in pain and Charlie grabbed her ankle again. she placed Loca in a step over toe hold and Loca moaned in pain. Charlie laughed at Loca, then began to unlace the boot. Loca felt her bootlaces coming undone, then reached up and raked Charlie's eyes. she quickly got to her feet and tried to clothesline Charlie. Charlie ducked, then kicked Loca in the midsection. she then pushed Loca to the ropes, then trapped her arms between the top rope and the second rope. Loca struggled to get free, but she was trapped.

Delta saw her partner trapped in the ropes and ran over to try to free her. but as she rounded the corner of the ring, she was met by a clothesline from EZ Rider who was laying in wait. in the ring, Charlie made her approach to Loca, who was squirming wildly in the ropes.

"so, let's see where else little Loca is ticklish..... tell me you little cockroach, are your ribs ticklish?" Charlie teased.

Loca began to cuss at Charlie as she watched her approach her. Charlie then began to knead her fingers into Loca's ribs and Loca tried holding the laughter in. Charlie then tickled harder and Loca finally broke out in laughter Loca's braids were seen thrashing wildly as she broke out in hysterical laughter. Charlie was enjoying tickling Loca, even as the referee tried to free Loca. Loca couldnt believe she was being tickled again. she then kicked her leg up and nailed Charlie between the legs. Charlie fell over in pain and Loca got herself free. she then tore into Charlie. she rammed Charlie's head into the mat several times, then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg drop. she then saw Thug trying to get into the ring, but the referee tried to stop her. EZ Rider then got into the ring and jumped Loca from behind. she chopped Loca across the chest and when Charlie stood up, they both then did a double DDT to Loca. EZ Rider slid back out of the ring as Thug got off the ring apron. Charlie then looked at a helpless Loca and continued to unlace her boot. she managed to get the laces undone, then pulled the black boot off. she then straddled Loca's back and pulled the socked foot up to her chest. she then peeled the sock off and exposed Loca's barefoot again. she chuckled to herself as she prepared to once again torment this soft foot. her fingers danced up and down Loca's sole and the wild woman from Caged Heat broke out in crazy laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP!!!!! LET MY FOOT GO!!!!" Loca screamed.

Charlied continued to tickle the foot, listening to Loca's pleas for mercy. Charlie wanted her to submit again and attacked the meaty toes. Loca's eyes went wide and she desperately began to crawl to the ropes. Charlie felt Loca crawling and tickled the arch. Loca screamed some more, but she made it to the ropes. the referee told Charlie she had to release the hold. Charlie began to yell at the referee, then tried to grab Loca's ankle again. she grabbed the bare ankle and dragged Loca to the middle of the ring. as she tried to do a step over toe hold, Loca reached up and managed to roll Charlie up into a small package pinning manuever. 1............2............3!!!!! the bell rang and Loca was pronounced the winner. Thug and EZ Rider jumped into the ring and immediately attacked Loca. they held down Loca as Charlie held her ankles and EZ Rider held her wrists. Thug then splashed Loca and Loca moaned in pain. then Thug ripped open the orange jumpsuit and exposed the black sportsbra of Loca. as Charlie and EZ Rider held down Loca, Thug took liberties of tickling Loca's exposed ribs.

"LAUGH BITCH!!!!" Thug bellowed.

Loca laughed hysterically as Thug tickled her ribs. she tried to squirm, but couldnt because Harley's Angels held her down. Loca shut her eyes and let the laughter pour from her mouth. she felt Thug's strong fingers torment her ribs and she couldnt escape. then she felt her wrists and ankles becoming free. Delta Lotta Pain had re-entered the ring with a steel chair and Harley's Angels took off. as Harley's Angels walked back up the ramp, Loca was catching her breath. her partner Delta asked if she was okay and Loca nodded her head. then they heard police sirens playing on the PA System. they looked up towards the top of the ramp and saw two figures.

"CAGED HEAT!!!! PREPARE!!!! PREPARE, YOU LAWBREAKERS, FOR LAW AND ORDER!!!!!" a voice said.

Loca and Delta looked at the top of the ramp and two women, dressed in police uniforms stood there. it was the tag team combo of Nikki Law and Christy Order, the team known simply as Law & Order. they were a new tag team that only a few dedicated WOW fans remembered. Caged Heat looked at each other, then towards the stage.

"soon, VERY soon, justice will be served and you two will be serving HARD TIME!!!!!" Nikki Law shouted. Law & Order then walked to the back of the stage area.

Loca and Delta looked at each other in bewilderment and left the ring. they still had Harley's Angels to deal with, now a team called Law & Order?

*********************COMMERCIAL******************

there was a knock at the door of the Glamour Girl dressing room and Stacy Karter opened the door. her eyes popped open as she saw a haggard looking Sunny standing before her.

"Sunny!!!!" Stacy shouted.

Lana, Sable and Patti Pizzazz turned their attention to the doorway and then helped Sunny come in. she looked worse for wear as she sat down. she was barefoot and her clothes were torn.

"are you okay?" Sable asked.

Sunny looked up at Sable, then closed them again. "that....... that bitch Hollywood is going to pay.....she.....she.......she tortured me!!!!!" Sunny shouted, then erupted into tears.

"dont worry Sunny, Hollywood will pay for what she did to you. i PROMISE YOU. when we do, we will let you have your way with her..." Sable consoled her.

the rest of the Glamour Girls hugged Sunny as she wiped away tears. she was remembering her ordeal of tickle torture by the hands of Hollywood. she remembered the events of what happened after the camera went off. Sunny was determined to get Hollywood back. no matter how long it was going to take.

Julie Day was standing by, preparing for her interview. she was going to interview Ice Cold and Poison. she looked at the two women and began her interview.

"Poison, welcome back to WOW! i know a lot of fans wondered where did you go? we havent seen you since the tWo first arrived." Julie asked.

"well, no one knew this, but the tWo jumped me off camera and they tickled me badly. i went into hiding for a little while because i was so ashamed. where they tickled me was brutal. but now i am back and it is payback time!!!!" Poison hissed.

"that's right!!! it's payback time! Mystery and Disciplinarian, you two thought you were tough jumping me 2 on 1. now i have the best partner a woman can have! if you fans remember, it was me and Poison who terrorized WOW before the tWo! now, the dynamic tickling duo is back. i cant wait! tonight Julie Day, you will see the Disciplinarian's soles get a tickling of a lifetime! i think we might have to tatoo her soles as well!" Ice Cold said with glee.

Julie Day watched Poison and Ice Cold walk away. she knew that tag team match was going to be a doozy.

ICE COLD/POISON vs the DISCIPLINARIAN/MYSTERY (tWo)

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the Disciplinarian and Mystery appeared at the top of the stage. Mystery was dressed in her black one piece top, with black shorts, black boots and her face covered by her nylon mask. the Disciplinarian was dressed in her purple blouse, with black tights and black boots. both women walked down the aisle with a lot of confidence. they loved what they did to Ice Cold. they had her soles tatooed and couldnt wait to torment her again. they werent worried about her partner Poison as they knew if she got in the way, she was going to have her feet tatooed as well. they made it to the ring and awaited their opponents.

the music of Ice Cold played and the crowd cheered as Ice Cold and Poison appeared on top of the stage. Poison wore a black t-shirt, which was unusual for her, black shorts, black sheer nylons and black boots. Ice Cold was dressed in her silver top which showed off her belly and was sleeveless, her silver skirt with silver shorts underneath, her long silver boots and her silver gloves. Ice Cold was excited about this opportunity. she was humiliated several times by the Disciplinarian and Mystery. she still had the tatoos on the soles of her feet and it was a constant reminder of what happened to her. she missed her tag team partner a lot. Ice Cold also wondered what happened to Poison as she just seemed to disappear right when the tWo made their debut. that didnt matter now as she knew she was going to get her revenge. they made it to the ring and immediately Ice Cold went after the Disciplinarian.

the bell rang and the Disciplinarian and Ice Cold exchanged chops to each other's chest, with the crowd chanting "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" with every chop. Ice Cold got the better of the exchanges and the Disciplinarian was reeling. Ice Cold then threw her against the ropes, then nailed her with a clothesline. the Disciplinarian hit the canvas and Ice Cold dropped and elbow on her. Ice Cold got up again and dropped another elbow. then Ice Cold pounced on the Disciplinarian's ankle, trying to unlace the black boot. Ice Cold wanted her soles badly. the Disciplinarian raked Ice Cold's eyes and quickly tagged in her partner. Mystery came charging in and Ice Cold did a back body drop, sending Mystery into the air, then crashing down onto the mat. Ice Cold was fired up. she then tagged in Poison who came into the ring and looked at Mystery. Ice Cold and Poison then threw Mystery against the ropes and did a double clothesline. Ice Cold pumped her fist and then began to get out of the ring. Poison's face went from a smile to a snarl and she jumped Ice Cold from behind. she rammed Ice cold's face into the turnbuckles, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. the crowd was in stunned silence as they saw Ice Cold getting attacked. then the Disciplinarian and Mystery joined in, stomping on Ice Cold. the crowd began to boo as they saw Poison helping out. the Disciplinarian and Mystery then laughed as they saw Poison execute the Poison Paralyzer on her partner (a la Christian's "unprettier"). Ice Cold was dazed as she laid on the mat.

Poison then hi-fived Mystery and the Disciplinarian. she then stood over Ice Cold's prone body and began to tear off her t-shirt. underneath her t-shirt was another shirt, this one having the letters "T.W.O." across them. then, the Disciplinarian sat on Ice Cold's back and pulled Ice Cold's hair, forcing her head to face up. Poison got into her face and held a microphone.

"SURPRISE ICE BITCH!!!! guess who the newest member of the tWo is? that's right fool, me, POISON!!!! now, you will learn a valuable lesson!!! just one question Icey Wicey......are your feet ticklish?" Poison taunted.

Ice Cold began to scream as she felt Mystery unlacing her boots. she was more in shock than anything else as her former partner had just turned on her. she looked into Poison's eyes and screamed "WHY????!!!! WHY??????!!!!!!!"

Poison laughed in Ice Cold's face as she saw Mystery removing Ice Cold's boots, then the long white socks. the camers focused in once again on Ice Cold's tatooed soles and Mystery began to use her fingers to trace the letters, tickling Ice Cold's ultra sensitive feet. Ice Cold laughed hysterically as once again, she was being humiliated by having her feet tickled. tears began to fall from her eyes as she saw Poison, her longtime friend laughing at her plight. minutes passed and Mystery kept on tickling Ice Cold's feet. while the Disciplinarian still pulled Ice Cold's head back by her hair, Poison then slapped Ice Cold as hard as she could across the face. Ice Cold nearly passed out from the blow, since Mystery kept tickling her feet, forcing her to be conscious.

"Ice Cold, this is only the beginning of your life of living tickling hell!!!!!!" Poison laughed.

Mystery, the Disciplinarian, and Poison then stopped their tickling attack and raised their hands in the air in victory. the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers as they stared at a hurting Ice Cold. they left the ring area, laughing on their way back up the ramp. the cameras focused in on Ice Cold's tear soaked face, staring at the tWo walking up the ramp.

"why??.......why??" Ice Cold cried as her head fell to the mat.

**********************COMMERCIAL**************

UP NEXT: Gorgeous George defends her title against Jungle Grrl!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? it seems like poor Ice Cold just cant catch a break. i do apologize for the shorter matches and ticklng scenes, it is just that there is so much story to write. however, i promise the matches will be longer and the tickling scenes more longer when the pay per view arrives and after the new storyline takes place. thanks for your understanding. stay tuned next week! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back