• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenga commercial

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Just saw a spot for a game called Jenga Truth or Dare which opened with a guy blowing a raspberry on a cute girl's stomach, as per the instructions of one of the Jenga blocks. Unfortunately I had the mute on so I didn't catch her laugh, but it's something to be on the lookout for. She sure looked like it tickled though.

Raspberries on the tummy? In a commercial? YES!!! What channel was it on? I shall tape everything everywhere until at last I have found it!!!

sounds great..any other information like what channel or during what program it was on would help..

I remember seeing this commercial two or three times a couple MONTHS ago. It's a pretty rare commercial, because i watch a LOT of TV and haven't seen it since. I can't remember which station it was on. The commercial opens with a close-up of the woman just sitting there, when suddenly we hear a raspberry sound and the woman's eyes get, like, REAL wide (she doesn't laugh right away). The next shot is of a guy blowing a raspberry on her stomach and she's now laughing and trying 2 push him off. The next shot is of what was written on the guy's Jenga block-- "blow a raspberry on someone's tummy". Then, it's on with the rest of the commercial.

Last edited:
I saw the commercial at the exact same time tklr5150 saw it. Then I saw it again maybe an hour later. I think I was watching Comedy Central but I'm not real sure about that fact.

Most likely. I was watching Comedy at the time too.

Problems

I'm having problems getting the clip 2 work. I can't seem 2 properly install Quicktime, and Movie Player won't play the clip properly. What should i do?

Everyone here should get that game. I played it at a friends party and one of the block thingies says "Tickle Someone of Your Choice". I of course made sure I got that one several times....

Very nice! Is there anyway someone can actually save this clip?

I CAN'T GET THE CLIP 2 WORK! HELP MEEEE! HELP MEEEEEE! HELP MEEEEEEE!

This might work.

Try to download it from here. Use right-click and 'Save target as...' to get it, or just click to view it... I hope it works :D

!@#$%

i'm STILL having trouble installing QuickTime! I must have installed it a MILLION times, and every time i try 2 open it, i get this message that says: "QuickTime failed to initialize. Error#-2093. Please make sure QuickTime is properly installed on this computer." What's the deal? What do i do?

Thanx, Marauder. I think that link took (we’ll find out shortly). I don’t know how you did it, but my hat’s off to you.

quicktime .mov doesn't work? oh well...

Okay, I took it upon myself to convert the clip. Took me ages, so I expect some appreciation here... :D Try this :

AVI-version

I sure hope this is of any use to you ;)

As to how I aquired the clip... Well, I used my m4D sk1LLz to h4XX0r their site and l33ch it... Well, actually, .mov clips are saved in your browser's cache, and all I did was search my temp. internet files for the clip and copy it out of there to a normal directory, only to put it on a free web account for you to get, so no big secret there :p But thanks for the hat's off!

MAURAUDER!!! Thanks! Thanks so much!!! It now resides on my hard drive! Many thanks! I have tried to do this by going into my temorary internet files but have had a hard time doing it right (I'm not all that savvy on the technical end!). I'm going to go try this now with the Sofia Vergara clip and the Young Americans clip! Thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back