• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Milian chat on 9-28

Great job man! It was scheduled for 9/11 or 9/12 i think :(
I forgot to look into when the rescheduling was, thanks for coverin my ass bro :D

I believe the chat is done through yahoo chat which is found here:
chat.yahoo.com
I hope to see you all there, assuming that my cable modem doesn't screw up :mad:

Congradulations Scooby, good; actually-- excellent job on the chat :)

SCOOBY!!! What a score!!!!! Very thorough!!!! And you sly devil, you tie it to a question about religion!!! For those who want to see Scooby's good work, here 'tis:

scooby112211: hey christina! i have 2 questions: does religion play a factor in your music? Also, i kno it's a silly question, but where are you ticklish at?
Christina Milian: I'm actually ticklish almost everywhere! It's so funny! I haven't been tickled in while. It'll get funny, but eventually if people don't stop tickling me I hit them! :) Feet, kneck, under my arms, stomach.. As for religion, it does. Especially in this one song "Thank You". Not so much religion, but spiritual for me. I have a string belief in god that he is with me at all times. He's pulled me through a lot.

OH MY FRIKKIN GOD!!!!
My fucking cable modem fritzed out again right after i asked that question. I honestly fired off about 15 questions, all aimed at tickling but questioned differently. I'm sooooooooo glad that somebody was there to see the results. I didn't expect much, because I have never gotten the question answered before in a Yahoo chat, 'tis a very rare thing!
And yes...even with gal friends that i have, I always have a pretty sly way of sliding the question in there :cool:

Hey its always great to hear about celebrities admitting their tickle spots. Good job guys. However I am not very hip to the times and I have no idea who this girl is. Can someone post some pictures of her? Or at least show me where I can find some? Thanks a lot guys.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back